Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2013 boss 302 vs 2002 z28

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree on that one. Orange is a bad *** color.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:33 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
Still butt hurt about finding out how ignorant you are I see.
I bet we could poll this entire section and the only person that agrees with you (if anybody) would be Hio. What you said was wrong, and everybody but him called you out on it. Unless of course you think you're the only person right in that matter...
Originally Posted by Lawhead
Not sure if really that dumb or trolling
One can only hope.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I bet we could poll this entire section and the only person that agrees with you (if anybody) would be Hio. What you said was wrong, and everybody but him called you out on it. Unless of course you think you're the only person right in that matter...

One can only hope.
Yup lol. I'm not even going to argue about it, I just like poking fun!
Old 10-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Launching!

I hope Evan, your not tryin to think I'm saying boss's are p o s. I like them a lot they are fast for being nearly stock. And handle great I'm not trying to talk **** or anything and if ur talking **** bout the color of my car. Then it does sound like u have intimacy issues.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:28 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ
I hope Evan, your not tryin to think I'm saying boss's are p o s. I like them a lot they are fast for being nearly stock. And handle great I'm not trying to talk **** or anything and if ur talking **** bout the color of my car. Then it does sound like u have intimacy issues.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

This place is wayy to easy to troll...
Old 10-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Launching!

Lol well coming from a mustang owner to that idk how ur gonna take ****. Most of the mustang owners around here are douche bags that are close minded and mustangs are god 2v and all. It all good.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Another modded BOSS bites the dust of a pretty close to stock 4th gen. Good run!
Wut? Close to stock? That's like me claiming I only have 4 mods so I'm close to stock.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is the most badass color in those years! When I bought my 01 Z28, I wanted that color so bad however, the dealer did not have it on the lot and I was to impatient to wait for them to order one in that color. I could not wait to get in that car so I just took the royal blue metallic Z they had on the lot.

To this day, a Sunset Orange SS with the center exhaust is one of my favorite cars. I'd take one in a heartbeat.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Wut? Close to stock? That's like me claiming I only have 4 mods so I'm close to stock.
The Camaro has exhaust, gears, TB, and a lid. That's pretty god damn close to stock, SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT ******* ****! And the BOSS aka LOSS, is tuned with bolt ons for christ sake.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evangto87
psssshhh... only a hacker would do that. I only turbo charge my rotating assemblies
A turbo is part of the motor......
Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Lol well coming from a mustang owner to that idk how ur gonna take ****. Most of the mustang owners around here are douche bags that are close minded and mustangs are god 2v and all. It all good.
I prefer "Summers Eve Connoiseur"

And I have twice as many valves as a 2v, so I am twice as fast.

j/k man... good run
Old 10-14-2013, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

The Camaro has exhaust, gears, TB, and a lid. That's pretty god damn close to stock, SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT ******* ****! And the BOSS aka LOSS, is tuned with bolt ons for christ sake.
I just curious man... serious question here. Is there a particular reason you hate on the Mustangs so much? Was it how you were raised? In a Chevy family? Were you raped on the highway by one? I mean seriously...

Myself, I respect all fast cars... the 98-02 WS6 T/A's are one of my favorite bodystyle cars. But just because you own one particular one.. damn man.. you don't have to hate the ground the others drive on..

Lighten up... life is too short.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I just curious man... serious question here. Is there a particular reason you hate on the Mustangs so much? Was it how you were raised? In a Chevy family? Were you raped on the highway by one? I mean seriously... Myself, I respect all fast cars... the 98-02 WS6 T/A's are one of my favorite bodystyle cars. But just because you own one particular one.. damn man.. you don't have to hate the ground the others drive on.. Lighten up... life is too short.
I was thinkin the same thing. I had a lt1, then a 2v, now a ls1, but I love all cars and have respect for them. Some people are just too biased.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I just curious man... serious question here. Is there a particular reason you hate on the Mustangs so much? Was it how you were raised? In a Chevy family? Were you raped on the highway by one? I mean seriously...

Myself, I respect all fast cars... the 98-02 WS6 T/A's are one of my favorite bodystyle cars. But just because you own one particular one.. damn man.. you don't have to hate the ground the others drive on..

Lighten up... life is too short.
Mustangs are the bastard child of performance cars. Nothing more.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still American cars. regardless
Should really take out your hate on the imports, man..IMHO
Old 10-15-2013, 03:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok i cant even troll this statement. Really?

Mods to camaro per owner : long tubes, 3inch duals x pipe over the axle 2 magnaflow bullets, ngk TR-55 iridium plugs, MSD 8.5mm plugs ported and polished TB, level 2 tick transmission, ls7 clutch, 3.73 gears, pro 5.0 w/lous short stick 160 t-stat, slp lid, amsoil airfilter, smooth air bellow and a frost mail order tune

Mods to boss: Mufflers, shifter. It has a track key... it comes with the car. Thats not a tune. It simply changes the idle to sound cammed and changes part throttle parameters. NOTHING for going faster.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:19 AM
Teching In

Why didn't you just buy a 98 F-body in the first place, genius? You could have saved yourself a **** load of money.

FORD = ******* Owner's Really Dumb.
Your a tool
Old 10-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Teching In

Cause the 5th gens are so awesome. My old bolt on slow pos 2v could run faster track times. Seriously. Your a troll.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by evangto87
Ok i cant even troll this statement. Really?

Mods to camaro per owner : long tubes, 3inch duals x pipe over the axle 2 magnaflow bullets, ngk TR-55 iridium plugs, MSD 8.5mm plugs ported and polished TB, level 2 tick transmission, ls7 clutch, 3.73 gears, pro 5.0 w/lous short stick 160 t-stat, slp lid, amsoil airfilter, smooth air bellow and a frost mail order tune

Mods to boss: Mufflers, shifter. It has a track key... it comes with the car. Thats not a tune. It simply changes the idle to sound cammed and changes part throttle parameters. NOTHING for going faster.
Camaro only has 4 little mods that add any power at all. And mail order tunes can actually make a car slower. The BOSS is essentially just a bolt on 5.0 GT. And those are supposed to run circles around LS1 F-body's mod for mod. At least that's what the general mustang fanboy population preaches. My daily camaro has pulled away from multiple modified BOOS's and 5.0 GT's on the interstate.

Quick Reply: 2013 boss 302 vs 2002 z28