Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
LOL....You think it's gonna go slower? The car had a bad o2 last year. I'm perfectly satisfied knowing I ran within .07 and 3-6mph faster than a car on a shitty bias tire and 170 more hp. So either I did pretty good or your doin pretty bad. But form the looks of things I would say the car with the better mph.....and not by just a little.... has more potential for a better et.

I have no clue......but assuming my car won't take off as well on a unknown surface in a make believe race is asinine and the truest form of bench racing.

Also.....are you saying my car could go faster than lawass on a bias tire??????? It sure seems that's what you are insinuating.
You keep repeating almost religiously that he has 170 more rwhp than you, so if you want to use that as an excuse to why he is quicker than you, then cant he use the excuse that your **** box is a featherweight compared to his Cobra? Also you say that his car is a race car and you're in street trim? Im sorry but nothing about a face plated trans is street trim.. lmao. I hope to god that you're just trolling everyone because if not you are one of the most retarded people to have ever joined this site.

Lets count your excuses:

#1: He has 170rwhp more (You are a featherweight)
#2: You are in street trim, he is not (You have 15s on a DR, plus a faceplated trans)
#3: He needs boost (you have an engine swapped car that weights WAY less than a cobra)
#4: He is on a bias tire which shouldnt be driven in the rain (Pretty sure its not smart to drive a DR in the rain either)

Your excuse generator goes both ways pal, his car is quicker than yours, plain an simple.

Originally Posted by big hammer
on the street hio would tear you a new one. on the track with slicks you got him by a **** hair, on a different track, different day, etc. you guys are just going to have to meet up and race.
And look, now the other brand loyalist retard shows up.. lmao you two are almost comical with how ignorant you are.

Last edited by Black Mare; 10-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Dude is a full on ******* retard who has no clue what he's talking about, or an excellent troll.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Mare
You keep repeating almost religiously that he has 170 more rwhp than you, so if you want to use that as an excuse to why he is quicker than you, then cant he use the excuse that your **** box is a featherweight compared to his Cobra? Also you say that his car is a race car and you're in street trim? Im sorry but nothing about a face plated trans is street trim.. lmao. I hope to god that you're just trolling everyone because if not you are one of the most retarded people to have ever joined this site.

Lets count your excuses:

#2: You are in street trim, he is not (You have 15s on a DR, plus a faceplated trans)
#3: He needs boost (you have an engine swapped car that weights WAY less than a cobra)
#4: He is on a bias tire which shouldnt be driven in the rain (Pretty sure its not smart to drive a DR in the rain either)

Your excuse generator goes both ways pal, his car is quicker than yours, plain an simple.

And look, now the other brand loyalist retard shows up.. lmao you two are almost comical with how ignorant you are.

lol you're an idiot.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Lets count your excuses:

Please stop talking about brand loyalism when you nut hug every ford owner on here.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Please stop talking about brand loyalism when you nut hug every ford owner on here.
lol I like when Hio gets labelled as brand loyal when he has a nicer mustang than most here.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
You're just a ****** with a fast mouth and a slow car I'm faster period

Quit crying
Originally Posted by sw07gt
I'm saying you're dumb.
You keep repeating almost religiously that he has 170 more rwhp than you, so if you want to use that as an excuse to why he is quicker than you, then cant he use the excuse that your **** box is a featherweight compared to his Cobra?

I have no excuses.....the cars are with in .07(his advantage) and 6 mph(my advantage) You furd **** are a bunch of crying *** bitches. It's really easy to see the amount of butt hurt you **** see towards a n/a ls6 that breathes it's own air. It's quite pathetic on you guy's end yak about a car that is .07 quicker......but again he is as much 6 down.......and that's goin by my last years time.

BTW.....yakkin about a **** box this a hacked up that holds no water when I post a vid ridin with my ac on, wipers wipin out of tempo to the radio. It really shows how ridiculous you morons are. Especially when one car is on a slick and the other a dr........cause SW has already stated the the slick is quicker. You dumbass's can't even get on the same page.

The best part is I would flat drag that cars *** in all other performance aspects......******* all of them. And that's what a street car is.

Just to show how big a retards you guys are a friend texted me about a week ago. Local guy has a 408 fox that is gutted and wants to run. He's been a 11.12 @ 126 on a 1.6 60'. While you idiots are yakkin about lawass's insignificant et difference there is the exact same et difference between me and the fox. I told my friend to tell him "yea.....it should be a good run."
Old 10-19-2013, 08:47 PM
10 Second Club

lol I like when Hio gets labelled as brand loyal when he has a nicer mustang than most here.
I'd lay money my Mustang is nicer by ALOT than any of these idiots. Far more of a Ford build than these crying *** idiots has ever done.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Lets count your excuses:

Look all 3 of you clowns are in here at once!!

And hio since you like to ignore everything people say. I will bold this for you.

Go hop in the mullet mobile and fire up the excuse generator and post your next half assed brain dead reply.
10 Second Club

Lets count your excuses:

Look at this super ninja edit bullshit. So how many times in one post are you gonna cry about my weight? For christ sakes there is about 600lb difference in race weight........190 hp should be able to over come that......but maybe not It's sure close enough to pose the question.

How many time did you cry to Ford saying...."please give me something that runs w/o a blower".....sniff sniff It took them till 2011 to show up with something. And what worse is their boosted **** was not even impressive until 2013.
Teching In

Werd. He must hate ferds so much he decided to waste his time an money doing a terminator swapped fox.

Hio, you must be doing something right to have this many haters.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

Look all 3 of you clowns are in here at once!!

And hio since you like to ignore everything people say. I will bold this for you.

Go hop in the mullet mobile and fire up the excuse generator and post your next half assed brain dead reply.
I ignored nothing.......but you 3 gay amigo's sure like to ignore that little ls6 dragging that boosted furd up top.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Werd. He must hate ferds so much he decided to waste his time an money doing a terminator swapped fox.

Hio, you must be doing something right to have this many haters.
You just hit the nail on the head.

I helped a bud build the notch. I did all the chassis work, al the paint work. he did all the wiring and bolting it together the 1st time. He blew it up hot lapping it.......yea they blow the **** up w/o cool downs. I bought the notch fixed and finished it and changed alot the 2nd time around. Hell I've drove it more than my camaro this summer. Nice car.....but don't let anyone ever tell you those chassis are anywhere near the same level of performance.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Doing something rights? He rambles on with his "facts" when he clearly doesn't know what he's rambling about.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

Doing something rights? He rambles on with his "facts" when he clearly doesn't know what he's rambling about.
LOL....that's a great retort after your dumbass posts about a hypothetical race and hypothetical road conditions to which car would hypothetically win......while you completely disregard the mph difference.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

You just hit the nail on the head.

I helped a bud build the notch. I did all the chassis work, al the paint work. he did all the wiring and bolting it together the 1st time. He blew it up hot lapping it.......yea they blow the **** up w/o cool downs. I bought the notch fixed and finished it and changed alot the 2nd time around. Hell I've drove it more than my camaro this summer. Nice car.....but don't let anyone ever tell you those chassis are anywhere near the same level of performance.
the fox chassis is basically good for a drag car and that's it. they're a tin can.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Black......my dr is fine in the rain. Score one more for me in fact over you **** opinionated bullshit. How bout whining about my car's weight some more.

Don't forget I posted a vid of how unstreetable my fp'd t56 is.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

the fox chassis is basically good for a drag car and that's it. they're a tin can.
It's not even that good for drag racing. If I remember correctly by the time they get to stock fcar levels they can be quite the spin buckets. They're cheap, light and have a good rear. **** you can find and buy a whole fox for what you can put a fab 9 in a f-body for. And brakes......what ****** brakes.....lmao My wife's 2000 kia Sephia out handles my notch.

Does any of this mean they can't be a fun car??.....no... it's just what they are.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:27 PM
10 Second Club

It's not even that good for drag racing. If I remember correctly by the time they get to stock fcar levels they can be quite the spin buckets. They're cheap, light and have a good rear. **** you can find and buy a whole fox for what you can put a fab 9 in a f-body for. And brakes......what ****** brakes.....lmao My wife's 2000 kia Sephia out handles my notch.

Does any of this mean they can't be a fun car??.....no... it's just what they are.
I agree.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Launching!

LOL....that's a great retort after your dumbass posts about a hypothetical race and hypothetical road conditions to which car would hypothetically win......while you completely disregard the mph difference.
To which you retort with the exact statement that shows your extreme ignorance. Please, please explain why that MPH would get you the win on the street.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

To which you retort with the exact statement that shows your extreme ignorance. Please, please explain why that MPH would get you the win on the street.
Because when both are traction limited by a unknown surface the car with more mph will pull the other car...........jesus ....you can't figure out this **** for yourself.

My statement was not the same.....other than making more fun of you. But I did it in a different way

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body