Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
At least my speculation is based in fact. Fact, bias plys are better on a questionable surface. Fact, Lawheads car has out 60 footed yours. Both of those things would lead one to speculate that given both advantages it would take the holeshot on the street. Have you ever street raced before? Because you're talking out of your ***. Street racing is all about the holeshot, you want the car that can 60 foot not the car with the MPH. How can you even logically justify that? The holeshot is how my friends 240 can consistently beat cars that trap 8-10 mph than him in the 1/8th.
Might as well argue with the wall man

At this point it's just entertainment for me LoL
Old 10-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I just like to see his responses. It's good for a laugh, slow day at work too so nothing better going on.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by OVA1
ROFL!

How, in ANY WAY, does the number of people that...determine truth?

What color is the sky in your world, wherein the perception of popularity or even majority consensus, serves as some twisted, irrational version of validity?

Where did you 'learn' this? Who 'taught' you this nonsense?
While I agree with your point 200% about xxx people saying something doesn't make it true, HiO is either seriously misinformed/bias or trolling on some things. There are knowledgeable car guys in here that are man enough and not too proud to give something else, read: NOT their personal choice, credit...instead HiO says "take off the blower and see what happens" and other variations of statements constructed for the sole purpose of discrediting a Ferd Rustang when it is, in fact, respectable. You were the bigger man, you gave credit to Lawhead even when you guys had that ****-show of a thread, complimented his ride, all very admirable. HiO just walks around with the wool over his eyes because he'd rather sacrifice both nuts than give credit to a pre-Coyote Ford.

Last edited by snake95; 10-18-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
And your glad you did. It was a GREAT move.
I am in the end...this car will surprise a lot people as I do work to it. All being cam only
Old 10-18-2013, 02:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I am in the end...this car will surprise a lot people as I do work to it. All being cam only
Cammed c6s surprise people ? All the recipes for a fast car lol
Old 10-18-2013, 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
If that Mustang is 2600 pounds with him in the car, I need to get my eyes checked.

Usually Foxes that weigh 2600 pounds, look like they weigh 2600 pounds and his car looked heavier than that.
a stripped fastback weighs2700. notches can be 200lbs lighter. put my 2700lb 80 on the scale to check it. had a notch that was lighter.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Tell me what I've said that is not fact

My car is faster than yours FACT you're just full of ifs and buts
I have not ran this year.....your doin what sw said and goin off last years time.......ain't that some ****. Fact.....I out mph you by 3-6 on last years numbers FACT. Now the 9' will hurt my mph by atleast 15mph according to heater. But I could pick up 2-3 tenths just being able to leave harder and at wot........all speculation of course.
At least my speculation is based in fact. Fact, bias plys are better on a questionable surface. Fact, Lawheads car has out 60 footed yours. Both of those things would lead one to speculate that given both advantages it would take the holeshot on the street.
Have you ever street raced before? Because you're talking out of your ***. Street racing is all about the holeshot, you want the car that can 60 foot not the car with the MPH. How can you even logically justify that? The holeshot is how my friends 240 can consistently beat cars that trap 8-10 mph than him in the 1/8th.
So now we're racing 60's on a inconsistent street surface......lmafo.....But I'm the speculator......you just made a joke of yourself.

Not to mention your yakkin about 1/8 mile racing.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I have not ran this year.....your doin what sw said and goin off last years time.......ain't that some ****. Fact.....I out mph you by 3-6 on last years numbers FACT. Now the 9' will hurt my mph by atleast 15mph according to heater. But I could pick up 2-3 tenths just being able to leave harder and at wot........all speculation of course. So now we're racing 60's on a inconsistent street surface......lmafo.....But I'm the speculator......you just made a joke of yourself. Not to mention your yakkin about 1/8 mile racing.
So it's gonna run exactly what it did a year ago (bench racing )

I just ran my **** a few weeks ago , quit running your mouth and post a slip is faster than mine until then you're not faster I'm sure you'll only ran 11.0s once too
Old 10-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I have not ran this year.....your doin what sw said and goin off last years time.......ain't that some ****. Fact.....I out mph you by 3-6 on last years numbers FACT. Now the 9' will hurt my mph by atleast 15mph according to heater. But I could pick up 2-3 tenths just being able to leave harder and at wot........all speculation of course.

So now we're racing 60's on a inconsistent street surface......lmafo.....But I'm the speculator......you just made a joke of yourself.

Not to mention your yakkin about 1/8 mile racing.
Are you saying that a bais ply isn't better on a questionable surface than a radial?
Old 10-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see what people are getting upset about. The foxbody obviously has a Mach 1 32v swap.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:52 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TastyC10
I don't see what people are getting upset about. The foxbody obviously has a Mach 1 32v swap.
Mod motor power !
Old 10-19-2013, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

So it's gonna run exactly what it did a year ago (bench racing )

I just ran my **** a few weeks ago , quit running your mouth and post a slip is faster than mine until then you're not faster I'm sure you'll only ran 11.0s once too
LOL....You think it's gonna go slower? The car had a bad o2 last year. I'm perfectly satisfied knowing I ran within .07 and 3-6mph faster than a car on a shitty bias tire and 170 more hp. So either I did pretty good or your doin pretty bad. But form the looks of things I would say the car with the better mph.....and not by just a little.... has more potential for a better et.
Are you saying that a bais ply isn't better on a questionable surface than a radial?
I have no clue......but assuming my car won't take off as well on a unknown surface in a make believe race is asinine and the truest form of bench racing.

Also.....are you saying my car could go faster than lawass on a bias tire??????? It sure seems that's what you are insinuating.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

LOL....You think it's gonna go slower? The car had a bad o2 last year. I'm perfectly satisfied knowing I ran within .07 and 3-6mph faster than a car on a shitty bias tire and 170 more hp. So either I did pretty good or your doin pretty bad. But form the looks of things I would say the car with the better mph.....and not by just a little.... has more potential for a better et.

I have no clue......but assuming my car won't take off as well on a unknown surface in a make believe race is asinine and the truest form of bench racing.

Also.....are you saying my car could go faster than lawass on a bias tire??????? It sure seems that's what you are insinuating.
I love the O2 sensor excuse.... O2's do SO much at WOT ......oh wait...

You're slower.....Thats all there is to it quit crying and get your **** down the track faster than mine until then

Keep bench racing
Old 10-19-2013, 12:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I love the O2 sensor excuse.... O2's do SO much at WOT ......oh wait...

You're slower.....Thats all there is to it quit crying and get your **** down the track faster than mine until then

Keep bench racing
on the street hio would tear you a new one. on the track with slicks you got him by a **** hair, on a different track, different day, etc. you guys are just going to have to meet up and race.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:25 PM
10 Second Club

LOl...your the one bench racing.....and yes the o2's are active at wot. I logged the run and one bank was doin nothing and the other was adjusting the trims. Now how much it hurt I have no idea. But it does not change the fact that it out trapped you last year.....and the year before......and the year before that. Nothing changes that.....none of your bs would stop me from reeling your *** in and passing you on the big end.......well unless you pulled a automach and let out when you see someone pulling you. Something tells me that's the kind of bitch you are.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
on the street hio would tear you a new one. on the track with slicks you got him by a **** hair, on a different track, different day, etc. you guys are just going to have to meet up and race.
I'll leave it at that till the 1st of November the tune cleared up a lot issues and weather is getting good

Old 10-19-2013, 12:29 PM
10 Second Club

LOl...your the one bench racing.....and yes the o2's are active at wot. I logged the run and one bank was doin nothing and the other was adjusting the trims. Now how much it hurt I have no idea. But it does not change the fact that it out trapped you last year.....and the year before......and the year before that. Nothing changes that.....none of your bs would stop me from reeling your *** in and passing you on the big end.......well unless you pulled a automach and let out when you see someone pulling you. Something tells me that's the kind of bitch you are.
I like how you dodged how many times you've gone 11.0X

You just keep using that trap speed in that face plated hacked up Tin can you're still slower.....
Old 10-19-2013, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

You just keep using that trap speed in that face plated hacked up Tin can you're still slower.....
I bet you only ran your best ET once.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:34 PM
10 Second Club

whats wrong with a face plated trans?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
I bet you only ran your best ET once.

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-image-2829317162.jpg

False

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body