Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Whiplash/littlehammer,

You talk trash about someone's ride. Its only fair to post pics/ET's of yours. Blackmare is proud of his ride. From this point, he is the only one that proves he has a car that he works on.

How about you?

We all know the rule #1 in the SRK section. If you aint there, then you can't talk smack.

Hopefully get my car to the dyno early next month and to the track to see what it does on the new motor. Then the 12 point goes in.

-Mark
i never said **** about his car. All i did was state he was a nut hugger (which is true) seeing as he only pops in a thread bashes GM and nut hugs whichever ford guy was posting, then dips out.

Then he got all butthurt an started running his yap about my car: first it was "i have no car", then "your 14 sec shitbox". lmao K

Please learn to read.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
LMAO! i knew it, just another snake95. You bums are all the same, think your FOX's are gonna set the world on fire. Talk all this **** about my car and your pile doesnt even run at the moment.... thats why you guys always using sentences that start off as: "Well soon as i"....."i just need to"...."wait until i"...."im in the middle of"......stfu.

so 280whp and your calling other people shitboxes? GTFO

thanks for the laugh though
Woah woah woah little guy, where did i say my car didnt run? Lol

Slow your roll tough guy, my car does run.. i said the build isnt finished, never did i say it doesnt run.

And you're talking **** about making 280rwhp on a 20+ year old setup, which i dont have anymore? But you REFUSE to post pictures of your "car". Lol

You're really making yourself look pathetic to everyone here pal, im not ashamed of my car, and obviously dont care what anyone thinks of it. Im not rich, and i work for what i do have.

So until you post pictures of your car, im assuming you dont even own one. Have fun taking the bus homie.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Mare
Woah woah woah little guy, where did i say my car didnt run? Lol

Slow your roll tough guy, my car does run.. i said the build isnt finished, never did i say it doesnt run.

And you're talking **** about making 280rwhp on a 20+ year old setup, which i dont have anymore? But you REFUSE to post pictures of your "car". Lol

You're really making yourself look pathetic to everyone here pal, im not ashamed of my car, and obviously dont care what anyone thinks of it. Im not rich, and i work for what i do have.

So until you post pictures of your car, im assuming you dont even own one. Have fun taking the bus homie.
so where your ETs at bruh? What did that beast dyno at? or you usually just run your yak without anything to back it up?

you the one who started talking bout "well oh i ran this and that....and my old build made this".

If anyone looks pathetic its you, talking out your *** son. who said anything about being rich? Lol what does that have to do with anything?

Thats all you been doing since post 1, ASSUMING, so i could give a **** what you assume at this point, your nobody i need to impress HOMIE.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chevrolegs son !
Old 10-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Chevrolegs son !
, im seriously thinking about growing a mullet bro, what you think?
Old 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Teching In

Just like how you ignored nick's question of how much power you were making on that N/A setup right?

Im not impressed. your car is a turd , why you insist on calling my car a shitbox when you cant even afford a piece of ****** turbo wrap eludes me.

"hoping for 10.5s on new setup" so im assuming your **** doesnt even run at the moment correct?
Right there is where you brought what i can and cant afford into this child. And as far as me looking "pathetic" go back and look at the last few pages, who are people saying looks like the *** hat.. certainly not me moron.

Im done with this until you can prove you actually own anything worth while lol.

But dont worry i will not hold my breath.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Right there is where you brought what i can and cant afford into this child. And as far as me looking "pathetic" go back and look at the last few pages, who are people saying looks like the *** hat.. certainly not me moron.

Im done with this until you can prove you actually own anything worth while lol.

But dont worry i will not hold my breath.
So you have to be "rich" to afford a piece of turbo wrap, that's what your saying? Lol
Old 10-21-2013, 11:33 PM
10 Second Club

, im seriously thinking about growing a mullet bro, what you think?
You don't have a car you're too proud of or probably doesn't run so might as well have a mullet I suppose
Old 10-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Teching In

You don't have a car you're too proud of or probably doesn't run so might as well have a mullet I suppose
You and your ferd brethren just butthurt you can't talk **** about my car, cause you've never seen it. Funny **** lol

Can I see more pics of your bought not built vehicle?
Old 10-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Teching In

So you have to be "rich" to afford a piece of turbo wrap, that's what your saying? Lol
Evasive response #1
Old 10-21-2013, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

You and your ferd brethren just butthurt you can't talk **** about my car, cause you've never seen it. Funny **** lol Can I see more pics of your bought not built vehicle?
Oh he mad

You can see plenty if you'd like...... I ain't scurd to post em
Old 10-22-2013, 12:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I drive a nissan juke...its my wife's. ..what..turbo/4cyl/ctv trans...
Old 10-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Evasive response #1
Hey i found this on wikipedia....
"A mare is an adult female horse or other equine."
"An adult male horse is called a stallion, or, if castrated, a gelding. Occasionally the term "horse" is used in a restrictive sense to designate only a male horse."

So your a bitch by choice?

Oh he mad

You can see plenty if you'd like...... I ain't scurd to post em
Its the internet bro, never that lol. and actually i would like to see more pics of your car, all jokes aside.

Btw im not ashamed of my car, just dont like the way it looks without the ram air hood currently.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:16 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

as an outsider looking in I have to say you gm guys need to step up your game because the mustang guys with proven cars are shoving your **** in pretty readily for the last couple pages.. Just sayin'.

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-bpk8v.jpg
Old 10-22-2013, 12:19 AM
On The Tree

Trolls gone troll

He doesn't want to open himself up to the critisism that he gives others. That's why he won't post any pictures up of his Fire Turd.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:19 AM
10 Second Club

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-image-2009991275.jpg

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-image-3689163659.jpg

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-image-1001710755.jpg

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body-image-1782823113.jpg

There is a few....
Old 10-22-2013, 12:20 AM
Teching In

Hey i found this on wikipedia....
"A mare is an adult female horse or other equine."
"An adult male horse is called a stallion, or, if castrated, a gelding. Occasionally the term "horse" is used in a restrictive sense to designate only a male horse."

So your a bitch by choice?

Its the internet bro, never that lol. and actually i would like to see more pics of your car, all jokes aside.

Btw im not ashamed of my car, just dont like the way it looks without the ram air hood currently.
Evasive response #2

Originally Posted by willizm
as an outsider looking in I have to say you gm guys need to step up your game because the mustang guys with proven cars are shoving your **** in pretty readily for the last couple pages.. Just sayin'.
Oh no dont tell them that, now Whip will have to go back outside and fire up the excuse generator again.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:29 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh no dont tell them that, now Whip will have to go back outside and fire up the excuse generator again.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Heater
Trolls gone troll

He doesn't want to open himself up to the critisism that he gives others. That's why he won't post any pictures up of his Fire Turd.
Says the guy whos never raced a fast car, just 12sec + camaros.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:32 AM
10 Second Club

Says the guy whos never raced a fast car, just 12sec + camaros.
At least he can say that

What can you say ?

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body