Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
oh the irony. so... you were proven wrong (your car is slower) and are now resulting to talking **** about his character and bought vs. built... just give it up dude. your car performs great for what it is, but there will always be someone faster. get the **** over it! edit: Hio, serious question, how much money do you have in your car? I dont think Ive ever seen a full mod list, and every thread someone seems to mentions another mod (racing seats, bogarts). Just curious what kind of $ it took to get where you are.

He's just mad it's Mustang > Camero when it comes to our cars
Old 10-21-2013, 07:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 433 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
oh the irony.

so... you were proven wrong (your car is slower) and are now resulting to talking **** about his character and bought vs. built... just give it up dude. your car performs great for what it is, but there will always be someone faster. get the **** over it!

edit: Hio, serious question, how much money do you have in your car? I dont think Ive ever seen a full mod list, and every thread someone seems to mentions another mod (racing seats, bogarts). Just curious what kind of $ it took to get where you are.
How am I proven wrong?? Idk how fast the car will go this year but it should do a little better. If anything I'm proven right. His character is whack.....real piece of ****. Mike called me on Sun to clear that **** up. Anyone that just flat out lies is pretty pathetic......nuff said about someone's character on that.

I've built my car......I didn't go buy someone else's build.....truth Yes there is a difference. No **** there is always someone faster.....it's no where near my goal to even try to be fastest.

I used to have the mod list in my sig......one these furd guys can probably recite it for you. It started off with a bolt-on ls6..........really gets some panties in a bunch around here. I have no idea how much money I have in it. Most **** I buy used or modify existing parts or a combination of.
Originally Posted by Lawhead
He's just mad it's Mustang > Camero when it comes to our cars
I'm not mad at all......keep goin off last years #'s.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
How am I proven wrong?? Idk how fast the car will go this year but it should do a little better. If anything I'm proven right. His character is whack.....real piece of ****. Mike called me on Sun to clear that **** up. Anyone that just flat out lies is pretty pathetic......nuff said about someone's character on that. I've built my car......I didn't go buy someone else's build.....truth Yes there is a difference. No **** there is always someone faster.....it's no where near my goal to even try to be fastest. I used to have the mod list in my sig......one these furd guys can probably recite it for you. It started off with a bolt-on ls6..........really gets some panties in a bunch around here. I have no idea how much money I have in it. Most **** I buy used or modify existing parts or a combination of. I'm not mad at all......keep goin off last years #'s.

What computer program you get all your bench racing numbers from? You're only as fast as your last time out someone once told me
Old 10-21-2013, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

poor littlemanlawhead
Old 10-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like how whiplash disappeared out of here once i posted pictures of my shitbox...

Still awaiting yours buddy...
Old 10-21-2013, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
poor littlemanlawhead
Weak troll is weak

Keep trying
Old 10-21-2013, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Weak troll is weak

Keep trying
why?

Old 10-21-2013, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

What computer program you get all your bench racing numbers from? You're only as fast as your last time out someone once told me
I guess I use the same one you do when you think your gonna go faster

Hey everybody.....Lawass is the only one that can contemplate goin faster.......the rest of us can only go slower.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:18 PM
10 Second Club

I guess I use the same one you do when you think your gonna go faster Hey everybody.....Lawass is the only one that can contemplate goin faster.......the rest of us can only go slower.
Still whining I see

When you taking your car to the track again ?
Old 10-21-2013, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

Where is there any whining goin on besides your ****?

I have to take the 9" apart and check it. I bought it used. If nothing is wrong with it then I would like to go before the year is out. I don't know how long it will take to sort it out with the different suspension stuff. I'll try to put everything as close to what it is now in it.........it may like the minor differences better......or it may not. IDk
Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

Where is there any whining goin on besides your ****? I have to take the 9" apart and check it. I bought it used. If nothing is wrong with it then I would like to go before the year is out. I don't know how long it will take to sort it out with the different suspension stuff. I'll try to put everything as close to what it is now in it.........it may like the minor differences better......or it may not. IDk
Kinda hard not to compare last years time when you only have last years times .....

I'll be at the track 1-3rd bearing nothing breaks on the first 2 days to get more time in the car and keep knocking down that PB
Old 10-21-2013, 10:09 PM
10 Second Club

I'll be lookin for a pb to. With the other changes already done and as long as there are no evil chassis gremlins rearing there head it should be do pretty well. Problem is my track will give the boot to ya. As soon as you go 10's you get a warning.....next time they boot ya. They've threatened to boot me where the car is now......cause they know with 130+traps it's just a launch away from 10's.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Mare
I like how whiplash disappeared out of here once i posted pictures of my shitbox...

Still awaiting yours buddy...
Just like how you ignored nick's question of how much power you were making on that N/A setup right?

Im not impressed. your car is a turd , why you insist on calling my car a shitbox when you cant even afford a piece of ****** turbo wrap eludes me.

"hoping for 10.5s on new setup" so im assuming your **** doesnt even run at the moment correct?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Just like how you ignored nick's question of how much power you were making on that N/A setup right?

Im not impressed. your car is a turd , why you insist on calling my car a shitbox when you cant even afford a piece of ****** turbo wrap eludes me.

"hoping for 10.5s on new setup" so im assuming your **** doesnt even run at the moment correct?
Oh here we go with the whole "if youre in the middle of a build, your car is a pos" lmao.

You're honestly pathetic, you evade every question concerning your actual car.

I have no idea what kind of power my car made, it was never dynoed due to there not being any close to me and it was simple setup. Similar setups have dynoed anywhere from 250-280. Also i guess i shouldnt have said "full weight" considering it doesnt have the spare, nor did it have the rear seat at the time.

And i figured your pathetic *** would pick apart ANY LITTLE thing on MY car. Considering i bought a 50ft roll of wrap, and used it all coating my manifolds, and crossover piping. Im sooooo sorry that i mis guessed the amount that i would need.. lmao

Now, where are the pictures of your car buddy?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

Whiplash/littlehammer,

You talk trash about someone's ride. Its only fair to post pics/ET's of yours. Blackmare is proud of his ride. From this point, he is the only one that proves he has a car that he works on.

How about you?

We all know the rule #1 in the SRK section. If you aint there, then you can't talk smack.

Hopefully get my car to the dyno early next month and to the track to see what it does on the new motor. Then the 12 point goes in.

-Mark
Old 10-21-2013, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Whiplash/littlehammer,

You talk trash about someone's ride. Its only fair to post pics/ET's of yours. Blackmare is proud of his ride. From this point, he is the only one that proves he has a car that he works on.

How about you?

We all know the rule #1 in the SRK section. If you aint there, then you can't talk smack.

Hopefully get my car to the dyno early next month and to the track to see what it does on the new motor. Then the 12 point goes in.

-Mark
Where was I talking trash about whoevers car on this thread?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
Where was I talking trash about whoevers car on this thread?
My apologies. I got you mixed up with Nick. With no car in sigs all the BS gets mixed together.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
My apologies. I got you mixed up with Nick. With no car in sigs all the BS gets mixed together.
It's ok. Hugs
Old 10-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Mare
Oh here we go with the whole "if youre in the middle of a build, your car is a pos" lmao.

You're honestly pathetic, you evade every question concerning your actual car.

I have no idea what kind of power my car made, it was never dynoed due to there not being any close to me and it was simple setup. Similar setups have dynoed anywhere from 250-280. Also i guess i shouldnt have said "full weight" considering it doesnt have the spare, nor did it have the rear seat at the time.

And i figured your pathetic *** would pick apart ANY LITTLE thing on MY car. Considering i bought a 50ft roll of wrap, and used it all coating my manifolds, and crossover piping. Im sooooo sorry that i mis guessed the amount that i would need.. lmao

Now, where are the pictures of your car buddy?
LMAO! i knew it, just another snake95. You bums are all the same, think your FOX's are gonna set the world on fire. Talk all this **** about my car and your pile doesnt even run at the moment.... thats why you guys always using sentences that start off as: "Well soon as i"....."i just need to"...."wait until i"...."im in the middle of"......stfu.

so 280whp and your calling other people shitboxes? GTFO

thanks for the laugh though
Old 10-21-2013, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Still evades posting pics of his car

LoL

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body