Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013 | 06:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Yea I asked him a simple question because he talks like he has some bad bitch on here and no one has heard of him. It's cool though, I'm not worried. If his car was anything like he makes it out to be I would have already seen the video. If he did just move there then I won't even have to set anything up with him next year. He'll already be there.
Yea cause I mean it's not like you could buy a whole new car, engine, supercharger etc. in a whole years time right.
Old 10-23-2013 | 06:06 PM
Banned

''You wanna race bro??? I don't have jack **** right now to race with, but I'm sure I will in 2022, so put up or shut up!''

Old 10-23-2013 | 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
''You wanna race bro??? I don't have jack **** right now to race with, but I'm sure I will in 2022, so put up or shut up!''

LOL werd. But I'm suppose to prove myself to these kids by showing a "proof pic" of my car like this is MySpace.

Show me proof your across country: ill need 3 witnesses, social security #s, your hotel bill, your maiden name, and references from 3 previous employers. Oh yea I need this all notorised too.

What a joke.
Old 10-23-2013 | 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Heater
He's a legend on here too and is talked about just as much, if not more on here.

You...not so much
Point is he is not even on hpj and he is a household(chat box) name. lol

Lol am I supposed to be upset that im not an internet legend¿ Did you really just say that like its something bad?
Old 10-23-2013 | 06:23 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
LOL werd. But I'm suppose to prove myself to these kids by showing a "proof pic" of my car like this is MySpace.

Show me proof your across country: ill need 3 witnesses, social security #s, your hotel bill, your maiden name, and references from 3 previous employers. Oh yea I need this all notorised too.

What a joke.
Honestly, if you didn't constantly talk trash about other peoples' cars...nobody would bring your car up. But you can't dog other cars without opening yourself up to criticism.
Old 10-23-2013 | 06:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Honestly, if you didn't constantly talk trash about other peoples' cars...nobody would bring your car up. But you can't dog other cars without opening yourself up to criticism.
You got your facts mixed up bruh. I never talked **** about anyones car until they brought my car into it.

Back in the 5.0 thread, i just commented that i think the new 5.0s were overrated ,nobody in the thread even owned a 5.0....THEN you,slowguy95, and Queafer got butthurt and started talking **** about my car, "oh look 45 posts, probably just has a Lid hehe". lol@that.......then yet again just the other day i called Black Maayre! a nut hugger (FACT) seeing as all he does is jump in and bash on GM cars when its a ford debate, but hes just frustrated at life cause he owns a 80's 302, so i understand.

its funny how quick some of you ferd guys get so butthurt.
Old 10-23-2013 | 06:58 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
You got your facts mixed up bruh. I never talked **** about anyones car until they brought my car into it.

Back in the 5.0 thread, i just commented that i think the new 5.0s were overrated ,nobody in the thread even owned a 5.0....THEN you,slowguy95, and Queafer got butthurt and started talking **** about my car, "oh look 45 posts, probably just has a Lid hehe". lol@that.......then yet again just the other day i called Black Maayre! a nut hugger (FACT) seeing as all he does is jump in and bash on GM cars when its a ford debate, but hes just frustrated at life cause he owns a 80's 302, so i understand.

its funny how quick some of you ferd guys get so butthurt.
Ok.

Old 10-23-2013 | 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by topendrunner
Point is he is not even on hpj and he is a household(chat box) name. lol

Lol am I supposed to be upset that im not an internet legend¿ Did you really just say that like its something bad?

Hio amuses people with what he says. When you amuse people, people will generally talk about you.

As far as the internet legend thing, about the only thing on the net that I know you are known for is insurance fraud and poor selling practices. You do occasionally stalk people on the net, according to Lawhead.
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Heater
Hio amuses people with what he says. When you amuse people, people will generally talk about you.

As far as the internet legend thing, about the only thing on the net that I know you are known for is insurance fraud and poor selling practices. You do occasionally stalk people on the net, according to Lawhead.
lol ok. Keep thinking that. As far as im concerned you are a poor buyer. Im not your daddy. Im not covering your ***.

Do you know Jody? I bet he knows your wife. lol
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:26 PM
Banned

lol ok. Keep thinking that. As far as im concerned you are a poor buyer. Im not your daddy. Im not covering your ***.

Do you know Jody? I bet he knows your wife. lol
lolz someones clappin heaters wifes cheeks behind his back? beta male lyfeee.
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Low blows guys come on now. Keep personal stuff out of here...
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:36 PM
Launching!

Says the guy who doesn't have ****, like I said, I'll be in Omaha next fall. If your car is anywhere near as fast as you say it is, I'm sure you'll be there too. Other than that you can drive your *** to Kentucky.
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:41 PM
TECH Veteran

SRK lyfe is srs bizness guise
Old 10-23-2013 | 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
SRK lyfe is srs bizness guise
You can be as big and bad as you want to be on the web !
Old 10-23-2013 | 09:09 PM
Staging Lane

lol ok. Keep thinking that. As far as im concerned you are a poor buyer. Im not your daddy. Im not covering your ***. Do you know Jody? I bet he knows your wife. lol
Just makes you look like you have something to hide when you respond with really personal **** like that. Heater obviously struck a nerve.
Old 10-23-2013 | 09:10 PM
Banned

Says the guy who doesn't have ****, like I said, I'll be in Omaha next fall. If your car is anywhere near as fast as you say it is, I'm sure you'll be there too. Other than that you can drive your *** to Kentucky.
I bet you don't have ****. Except for brains.
Old 10-23-2013 | 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
Just makes you look like you have something to hide when you respond with really personal **** like that. Heater obviously struck a nerve.
Na, not quite. The wife thing means he spends all day on the net eith his boyfriend lawhead trying to make people mad so he obviously dont pay attention to his real life. lol. people assumed whatever and posted as such.

Him trying to say I commited insurance fraud is not personal? Funny thing is the same thing happened to him not long ago. LOL

Nothing to hide on the selling thing either. I told him long ago to put it out there. You look at ebay and top rated sellers even have a 99.9. well heater is that one blemish on my rep.

And yes i know long post equal butthurt and lolumadbro?

ha
Old 10-23-2013 | 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Testing sig pic so I can team up with ford guys and battle the evil lsx)

Text me/hit me up on fbook ford lovers. We can talk about whats happening on tech and search youtube for videos of fords beating da ebil chebbys!
Old 10-23-2013 | 09:48 PM
Launching!

I bet you don't have ****. Except for brains.
Close enough, I'll be out there for the Ice Cream Cruise. I'll be in flat white 240, come find me and bring plenty of cash.
Old 10-23-2013 | 10:19 PM
Banned

Close enough, I'll be out there for the Ice Cream Cruise. I'll be in flat white 240, come find me and bring plenty of cash.
Oh, so you're a ricer. I'm not wasting any time on your 14 second turd, brah.

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body