Old 10-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gtfo.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
Oh, so you're a ricer. I'm not wasting any time on your 14 second turd, brah.
Your cover has been blown for a while you jackass.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Heater
Just to kind of bring this back on topic a little bit, the silver coupe and I have a race planned after Dragging Rights (big street car track event for another website).
It will be one race with him and me on motor and then the 2nd race, he will be on nitrous and I will still be on motor. I'm sure someone will video it and I'll post it up, win or lose
What are the details on Draggin Rights? I know its on HPJ site... I have to get my slicks ordered before I make a track trip... but if I get setup in time, I may try to make it.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Man whats going on in here...lol
Old 10-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Your cover has been blown for a while you jackass.
Da **** are you talking about...jackass?
Old 10-23-2013, 11:37 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

TitanTransAm = Whiplash88

Just look at titans posts. Hell the first 5 posts he had was coming to whiplash's rescue. Something that no one would do if they were a brand new member posting for the first time.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
You got your facts mixed up bruh. I never talked **** about anyones car until they brought my car into it.

Back in the 5.0 thread, i just commented that i think the new 5.0s were overrated ,nobody in the thread even owned a 5.0....THEN you,slowguy95, and Queafer got butthurt and started talking **** about my car, "oh look 45 posts, probably just has a Lid hehe". lol@that.......then yet again just the other day i called Black Maayre! a nut hugger (FACT) seeing as all he does is jump in and bash on GM cars when its a ford debate, but hes just frustrated at life cause he owns a 80's 302, so i understand.

its funny how quick some of you ferd guys get so butthurt.
Damn, i havent even posted in here and you're still all hung up on my dick?

But whats funny is.. i own an 01 ws6 also... 2 years newer than your heap, and its got that "nifty" ram air hood that yours doesnt. UJELLYBRAH?! Obviously i dont nut hug ford considering i own both.

Now go on with more evasive posts rodent.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by willizm

Just look at titans posts. Hell the first 5 posts he had was coming to whiplash's rescue. Something that no one would do if they were a brand new member posting for the first time.
Yep, you caught me! Congrats, Billy Nye the ******* Science guy!
Old 10-24-2013, 12:12 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 10-24-2013, 05:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
Just makes you look like you have something to hide when you respond with really personal **** like that. Heater obviously struck a nerve.

I did strike a nerve as you can tell by his reaction. He knows very little about my personal life, so he has to say something that he knows nothing about in hopes that it would get under my skin...it didn't.

That website he is talking about, he as much admitted to being a shady seller. Guitar and Lawhead both saw that. He had a salvaged titled Vette that he claimed the parking brake failed on and totalled it out for a 2nd time. Someone turned him in for insurance fraud.

I have never committed insurance fraud, or been accused of it, another failed shot at me. You can see what he is about, by him making false accusations.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:21 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
Gtfo.
Dont worry, it'll be easy to find. I'm sure it'll be the only one with Welds and a chute.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 AM
On The Tree

I did strike a nerve as you can tell by his reaction. He knows very little about my personal life, so he has to say something that he knows nothing about in hopes that it would get under my skin...it didn't.

That website he is talking about, he as much admitted to being a shady seller. Guitar and Lawhead both saw that. He had a salvaged titled Vette that he claimed the parking brake failed on and totalled it out for a 2nd time. Someone turned him in for insurance fraud.

I have never committed insurance fraud, or been accused of it, another failed shot at me. You can see what he is about, by him making false accusations.
You wish you could rattle me. You say the same dumbshit over and over again. I have never committed insurance fraud or been accused of it by anyone other than internet douches. I accused you of insurance fraud so now you have been accused. See how that works?

You are a shady buyer. Now you have been accused for the second time. If this wasnt 7 uears later I woupd still havebthe pms to prove it.

Guitar and lawhead are your butt buddies. Whatever they say is biased towards you.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I missed a ton of butt hurt last night ....
Old 10-24-2013, 06:53 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by topendrunner
You wish you could rattle me. You say the same dumbshit over and over again. I have never committed insurance fraud or been accused of it by anyone other than internet douches. I accused you of insurance fraud so now you have been accused. See how that works?

You are a shady buyer. Now you have been accused for the second time. If this wasnt 7 uears later I woupd still havebthe pms to prove it.

Guitar and lawhead are your butt buddies. Whatever they say is biased towards you.

Hello excuse train
Old 10-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Teching In

LOL@heaters wife getting that GM stick while he's busy being a Internet warrior.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 433 Likes on 340 Posts

Hio amuses people with what he says. When you amuse people, people will generally talk about you.

As far as the internet legend thing, about the only thing on the net that I know you are known for is insurance fraud and poor selling practices. You do occasionally stalk people on the net, according to Lawhead.
You can leave me out of your fucked up fantasies.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Low blows guys come on now. Keep personal stuff out of here...
Furd guys seem to have no class.......Why is that Mike? They accuse people of ****.....make up complete lies....bring personal **** in here...wtf.......No class whatsoever
Old 10-24-2013, 07:59 AM
On The Tree

He brought up us talking about you, I gave a honest answer.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Some people def need the ban out of here. I don't mind guys that are Ford owners(Evan,Ohio when he had his Gt,Sean etc) that don't start trouble,spread complete BS and or attack other members in regards to personal matters. There are some GM owners too on here that need to get a vacation.

Hio you are an abusive Demon
Old 10-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm

I honestly think they're 2 different guys. Whiplash is the kid with something to prove but doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground with no attention paid to his grammar/capitalization. Razor usually types pretty good grammatically but they both avoid posting pictures like the plague. ****, sw07 asked why nobody's heard of him and offered to come there and race and Razor STILL backpedaled. ******* jokes! Unless they are the same guy and post using 2 different styles to avoid being accused of being one in the same. TitanTransAm posts identical to Razor did before he got banned...coincidence Razor got banned and TTA showed up...

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Furd guys seem to have no class.......Why is that Mike? They accuse people of ****.....make up complete lies....bring personal **** in here...wtf.......No class whatsoever
Selling/buying history isn't personal as is family and one's spouse. Learn to read, verjinya.

Quick Reply: Supercharged C5 V/S All Motor Fox Body