Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Poppacapp(GT500) vs HiOSSilver(LS6 Fbody) callout thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 08:47 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Lol you're a tool dude. With all the rhetoric you spew on here, you probably voted for Obama...
You a little butthurt, bro? Still no sense of humor?

You need to get whatever is shoved in your *** out of your *** and get a sense of humor.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Ok so here are my proposals.

daytime races

2 dig races up to 100mph

2 roll races up to 130mph. I would prefer 40-130. Hio I know you don't want to go from that roll speed but we gotta work something out. I hate dig racing and I am giving you 2 of those. 20mph roll for me is 1st gear and it WILL spin. Maybe we can do a 20, 30, and 40 roll. If you do that I will give you 3 dig runs.

also..we flip a coin to see if we run a roll race first or dig race. Winner picks. Then we do the other type..ie..roll first then dig, or dig then roll. Not doing all the dig races in a row and get heat soaked for the roll races. The only cool down time I ask for is when I arrive after driving a couple hours. Maybe we can do some grub first or something.

I also ask that if you choose to spray, that's fine..but be on the up about it and tell me you plan on it. ....because....because... I might want to spray too.

Overall..I would prefer it to be around 60 degrees when we race. This is because I need the safety factor. Colder than that and I risk losing control @ 100mph... and I would hate to spin out in front of you.. (seewhatididthere?)

I would like to maybe do this as a nice car meet gettogether.. nice weather..Bunch of car guys meeting up and bullshit ting and eating grub. Would be nice to meet others from the forum if they are in the area too.

I may have missed something right now...I'll post more as I think about it...but let's get the fine race details set.
So we can call it: HP's (HP for Hio and Poppa) Bullshitting, BBQ, and Burnouts!
Old 01-08-2014, 10:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 427zm
So we can call it: HP's (HP for Hio and Poppa) Bullshitting, BBQ, and Burnouts!
Hell yeaz!

Seriously.. anyone who is with a decent drive from where we figure out where to meet needs to come make an event of it. Car meets rock
Old 01-08-2014, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

HMMM

My Fox body runs hard. Hio makes makes fun of me,my cars,me and God knows what else. IN PERSON.

Despite he HATES all my cars and two might out run with on rolls adding mods I would never do a call out thread and out run him on 60MPH rolls cause I might break something from a dig.
Just saying.

Oh yea. Hio,Mr. Law.William Z who outguns my fastest car, and SS sugar daddy **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc Double **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

OMG
Old 01-08-2014, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
HMMM

My Fox body runs hard. Hio makes makes fun of me,my cars,me and God knows what else. IN PERSON.

Despite he HATES all my cars and two might out run with on rolls adding mods I would never do a call out thread and out run him on 60MPH rolls cause I might break something from a dig.
Just saying.

Oh yea. Hio,Mr. Law.William Z who outguns my fastest car, and SS sugar daddy **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc Double **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

OMG
No.. I told him I would run his digs. I said the reason I don't like running digs, or going to the track and launching the car hard is because I prefer not to break any parts.

Digs are more prone to driver error. We are trying to say who's car is faster than the other.. and rolls generally narrow it down to the car.

But again.. I said I would do digs.. he is the one who doesn't want to do rolls. Generally when a race is setup, you generally run a race of the other persons choice, and to be fair they run a race of your choice.. right?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

And btw.. I don't want to do 60mph rolls either.. My rolls are generally 40mph-
Old 01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please, please, please, make this race happen early next week and not only can I be there, I'll stand in the cold and film it! That is, of course, unless someone wants 300lbs of ballast
Old 01-08-2014, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 426 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
all stock gt500's run 11's. they get slower as you mod them.
Lol... It sure seems that way.
Ok so here are my proposals.

daytime races

2 dig races up to 100mph

2 roll races up to 130mph. I would prefer 40-130. Hio I know you don't want to go from that roll speed but we gotta work something out. I hate dig racing and I am giving you 2 of those. 20mph roll for me is 1st gear and it WILL spin. Maybe we can do a 20, 30, and 40 roll. If you do that I will give you 3 dig runs.

also..we flip a coin to see if we run a roll race first or dig race. Winner picks. Then we do the other type..ie..roll first then dig, or dig then roll. Not doing all the dig races in a row and get heat soaked for the roll races. The only cool down time I ask for is when I arrive after driving a couple hours. Maybe we can do some grub first or something.

I also ask that if you choose to spray, that's fine..but be on the up about it and tell me you plan on it. ....because....because... I might want to spray too.

Overall..I would prefer it to be around 60 degrees when we race. This is because I need the safety factor. Colder than that and I risk losing control @ 100mph... and I would hate to spin out in front of you.. (seewhatididthere?)

I would like to maybe do this as a nice car meet gettogether.. nice weather..Bunch of car guys meeting up and bullshit ting and eating grub. Would be nice to meet others from the forum if they are in the area too.

I may have missed something right now...I'll post more as I think about it...but let's get the fine race details set.
To much bull ****....... That's another reason why I like straight up digs.

I don't want 2 digs. ...1 is fine. I don't want to roll at all. I told you in the pm I would do a 20. The way I figure it that's a speed neither of us want........perfect compromise.

Btw......I'm not the least bit worried about you being in front of me at 100mph.
Hell yeaz!

Seriously.. anyone who is with a decent drive from where we figure out where to meet needs to come make an event of it. Car meets rock
X2
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
HMMM

Just saying.

OMG
Have you been drinking again
Old 01-08-2014, 11:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Lol I'm wondering if mikes been drinking
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

1/8th mile dig. If your **** doesn't work put a bias ply on and let the bitch eat.
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

No. I wish
Old 01-08-2014, 11:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol... It sure seems that way.

To much bull ****....... That's another reason why I like straight up digs.

I don't want 2 digs. ...1 is fine. I don't want to roll at all. I told you in the pm I would do a 20. The way I figure it that's a speed neither of us want........perfect compromise.

Btw......I'm not the least bit worried about you being in front of me at 100mph.
Going to have to slightly disagree with you on the terms though. I could understand if we were within 30min drive of each other. But to drive 2 hours or more.. not sure where we would halfway it yet... but to drive that far and give you your race... a dig.. and not get anything in return... that's... just .... mean mang. I will run you from a 20... that's fine.. but I want my 40 dammit. We can even not film it and keep it between us.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Come on Hio! I wanna see! Do it this weekend or early next week. I have to see this go down.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Please, please, please, make this race happen early next week and not only can I be there, I'll stand in the cold and film it! That is, of course, unless someone wants 300lbs of ballast
not sure if it'll happen that soon man. I'm not going to want to get out in 30-40 degree temps and run 100+ wot... too paranoid for that.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

plus... I don' have mah 15" tires yet. These 20" Nittos will stay at home.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sw07gt
1/8th mile dig. If your **** doesn't work put a bias ply on and let the bitch eat.
Once again, 1/8 mile...
Old 01-08-2014, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

Holy hell Hio.. I just googlemapped... we are almost 400miles apart man. Looks like a 3hr drive for each of us just to meet up. To make it worth the drive we definitely want to set up a big car meet etc with people from the surrounding areas.

I mean.. I like ya and all.. but I don't want to drive 3hrs just to race you and head home. Would like to make a car show/meet get together out of it.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just want to see this on vid! No OVA v Law semi wood like last time.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

BTW, who's older? I need to know for reaction time. My money is going on the younger lad here.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427zm
BTW, who's older? I need to know for reaction time. My money is going on the younger lad here.

I just turned 18

Quick Reply: Poppacapp(GT500) vs HiOSSilver(LS6 Fbody) callout thread