Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach 1's still got it......

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Has nothing to do with anything. Try again. I can brag about my other toys but its irrelevant. Who cares?
You are in a street racing section. Yet you post nothing that has to do with your car. Please....brag. I need a good laugh.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You are in a street racing section. Yet you post nothing that has to do with your car. Please....brag. I need a good laugh.
Bring your car to miami i have something owned by me waiting for you are you ready? Or will you back pedal too?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not mixed up at all. He ran a Spec X something. I searched back on him and found it. I also found when he upgraded from that clutch to a custom Titan I believe. It haaln a while though.

You can paint it however you want man. Like I said Ibutton n't want to **** you off but I'm just calling a duck that quacks a duck. He was out to prove a point and used your car to do it. He even told you if he broke and axle he would replace it. He used you man. And in the end he only equaled out to the ONE AND ONLY run I got that I could complete thanks to the original plastic quadrant. My car ran as fast as yours did and I had much more stock parts.
Im not pissed lol. I believe you actually think this in your head is why im not mad. He never had a spec x trim they haven't even been out that long stoppy lol. He had a single large disc spec with aluminum flywheel. he has had the tilton in it for years and years. Its a button clutch. Do you know what that is? Mine is a windowed aluminum flywheel tripple disc mini clutch. Fyi HIO DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY MADE A SPEC MINI TRIPPLE DISC!. I was searching out a light set up because I dont like his! I found it in my research. He didnt even know what it was but yet you try to claim he built my car. Did I take his advice on using a light clutch? Yes I did but I found my own. Same as hammer found his own that is different than mine and hios. Sorry you got all this confused. Do your research next time before posting stupid lies.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Banned

He's got a titan clutch bro, my crystal ball doesn't lie.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Teching In

He's got a titan clutch bro, my crystal ball doesn't lie.
Lol titan lol
Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 PM
***Repost Police***

If I were a mod, I would change your signature for you. You are what we call a "poser." You even have "NEW BEST," like you were the one that made progress.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 184 Likes on 129 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Hey...you forget to answer my question to you? Your pile of **** run anywhere close to 12.5 in the 1/4?

why are you so angry? you little?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I asked if he even been down the 1/4 mile before and got no response
Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
If I were a mod, I would change your signature for you. You are what we call a "poser." You even have "NEW BEST," like you were the one that made progress.
It is a new best time for the car. Notice it doesn't say NEW PERSONAL BEST. You should change your screen name to what ever ur focus ur getting runs lmao.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:18 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
It is a new best time for the car. Notice it doesn't say NEW PERSONAL BEST. You should change your screen name to what ever ur focus ur getting runs lmao.
Funny how it seems this is the first time anybody has heard that it wasn't you driving..."lmao." Poser.

Edit: The funniest and saddest part of this to me, is that you prey on other people's perceived insecurities (like Guitar, even though he gives no *****) when you were too insecure to use the time that YOU ran in your car in your signature. You didn't want people to laugh at you at the track, you little chickenshit? Well now everybody is laughing at you here. How dare you.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Funny how it seems this is the first time anybody has heard that it wasn't you driving..."lmao." Poser.
its been said before! You guys are so eat up with ******* with doug you must have missed it. Check out my sig I run 14s
Old 02-05-2014, 08:24 PM
***Repost Police***

its been said before! You guys are so eat up with ******* with doug you must have missed it. Check out my sig I run 14s
At least I ran it.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Edit: The funniest and saddest part of this to me, is that you prey on other people's perceived insecurities (like Guitar, even though he gives no *****) when you were too insecure to use the time that YOU ran in your car in your signature. You didn't want people to laugh at you at the track, you little chickenshit? Well now everybody is laughing at you here. How dare you.
its not that I care what the ppl think. Its I feel more pressure to run a good time. If I was a poser I would have claimed I ran the time. Idc what do you not get? I street run 100 times a year and go to the track for 1 day. Change ur svreen name.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:26 PM
***Repost Police***

its not that I care what the ppl think. Its I feel more pressure to run a good time. If I was a poser I would have claimed I ran the time. Idc what do you not get? I street run 100 times a year and go to the track for 1 day. Change ur svreen name.
If you didn't care what people think, you wouldn't have put it in your signature in the first place. You are a hypocrite and a poser, and I don't see how anybody can respect you.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Banned

Strong hypocrite/poser, irunelevens doesn't even run elevens.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
***Repost Police***

I've never claimed to. You've been around long enough where you have seen me explain my screenname before.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Teching In

If you didn't care what people think, you wouldn't have put it in your signature in the first place. You are a hypocrite and a poser, and I don't see how anybody can respect you.
lol ur a moron. I want to know what a car is capable of not the driver.I know what im capable of on the street where I always run. Your screen name says irun11s. Where is your 11 sec slip? Post it up.what was exact e.t.? 11 what?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Teching In

I've never claimed to. You've been around long enough where you have seen me explain my screenname before.
So ur screen name is irun11s and youve never made a 11 sec pass and im a hipocrite because I state what my car has ran. Lmfao you just reached a whole new level to me!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bring your car to miami i have something owned by me waiting for you are you ready? Or will you back pedal too?
Why would I go out of my way 14 hours to race a car that isn't owned by you? I can do that here.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 PM
***Repost Police***

lol ur a moron. I want to know what a car is capable of not the driver.I know what im capable of on the street where I always run. Your screen name says irun11s. Where is your 11 sec slip? Post it up.what was exact e.t.? 11 what?
. I don't have "11 sec club" anywhere, nor do I tout a number in my signature. I have explained my username several times over the years, and I'm sure you've seen it. But nice try at deflecting.

Edit: And Jesus-**** man, you can't even spell "hypocrite" when you just quoted it. You are as stupid as I thought, no "new level" needed.

Quick Reply: Mach 1's still got it......