Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs 3000GT VR-4

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 09:07 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
Exactly enisguy. Apathy, that's pretty arrogant for you to speak FOR me about the "lines I like to give" to imports next to me. If one beats me, then I think that's awesome. I have tons of respect for any car faster than mine. I sure as hell don't throw excuses out my window the guy that beat me, like you suggest I do. That's really dumb man. C'mon, you're smarter than that.
That was the point. That you don't do it. So why would I say that you, like every other domestic driver, think that the V8 is pinnacle and can never be beaten by a rice burner?

You can see how dumb it sounds when I group you with every other idiot that drives a domestic, but somehow very few of you can see how dumb you sound when you group every import driver in the same category. Or, excuse me, 99.9% of them, as you put it.

Yeah, there are morons that drive imports. There are also morons that drive domestics. The problem isn't with the car, it's with the person. Chances are if you met the idiot in real life without his car, you'd still think he was an idiot. So I still fail to understand why everyone is placed in categories based on their vehicles. This is the same reasoning used by racists, and sexists.

If you want to keep talking to me about this, you can PM me. There's no reason to keep posting in this racing thread.

Last edited by apathy; 05-23-2004 at 09:13 AM.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

take it to PM's the thread is over, and we got the drift..... if you would like this unlocked to resolve anything, PM me

Gray
Old 05-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
take it to PM's the thread is over, and we got the drift..... if you would like this unlocked to resolve anything, PM me
Gray
Keep it locked if you want. I can still post.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

so can i