Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It was stick shift.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:41 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

This is how I heard the race went down from a very reliable source.

Adam ran into typical **** head rustang owner and words were exchanged
Adam still being upset, smoked 2 blunts to chill out
Then Adam ate 2 bags of doritos from his trunk, banged his shin on his tow hitch while looking for a 3rd bag.
Adam then became tired and had a nap in the ditch.
Actual race never happen and was fabricated from Adam's dorito induced dreams.

The end.

Ciffs

Only in Adam's dreams could his car beat a Mach 1...lol

Last edited by islander033; 02-15-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Banned

wow such imagination
much knowledge
many smarts
wow
Old 02-15-2014, 03:01 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
It was stick shift.
Well we can all agree (hopefully) that where the Mach is mainly the equivalent of an LS1 is down low, in the first couple gears. If you, with all your perceived "disadvantages," are pulling away from him WHILE spinning through 2nd gear...it sounds like he might have started in 3rd or something. But alas, the world may never know.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Banned

I ran a 4v cobra with more mods than my car and it was worse than the mach. Before the run it was clear 2nd at 40. Thanks for making excuses for the mach though it was only a matter of time.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:22 PM
7 Second Club

wow such imagination
much knowledge
many smarts
wow
Same can be said for your story brah. lol
Old 02-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Banned

You sound upset about the outcome?
Old 02-15-2014, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like stopsigns thread but the other way around and the same ones who cried about that are here waving the LSjuan Poms Poms

Continue though
Old 02-15-2014, 03:33 PM
7 Second Club

You sound upset about the outcome?
Not even close?
Old 02-15-2014, 03:38 PM
11 Second Club

Good kill
Old 02-15-2014, 03:49 PM
***Repost Police***

I ran a 4v cobra with more mods than my car and it was worse than the mach. Before the run it was clear 2nd at 40. Thanks for making excuses for the mach though it was only a matter of time.
You asked, Mr. Troll.

So how is it again that mach 1s are a good race for LS1 cars mod for mod? Seriously cannot fathom a worse setup f-body than mine, 87 in the tank, untuned, shitty street tires with like 70% thread, not even full bolt ons, a ******* hitch and 4 gallons of extra gas.
You asked a question, I gave an answer. Not my fault you don't like the answer. Machs are faster than N/A Cobras, btw.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033
Not even close?
Then why would you call BS? I literally posted this as soon as i got home lol. I even have a video of my driving to the freaking gas station.

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Good kill
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You asked, Mr. Troll.

You asked a question, I gave an answer. Not my fault you don't like the answer. Machs are faster than N/A Cobras, btw.
Yeah it was a sarcastic question. Based upon my actual real life occurrences it doesn't make any sense. Have you ever owned a ls1 f-body? 4v cobra? or even a mach 1? If i was asking about 2v's then i can see your input being valid, but no.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:55 PM
***Repost Police***

You were quick to speak up about "poor people's answers" in that thread w/ the GT-R and the R8...are you rich? Do you have an R8, Gallardo, or a GT-R? Oh that's right, you don't. Oddly enough though, there are people who have owned BOTH of the cars in question, who say they are pretty damn close. I am well aware of how close the cars are in performance, and it has nothing to do with street races. Especially yours, mane.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You were quick to speak up about "poor people's answers" in that thread w/ the GT-R and the R8...are you rich? Do you have an R8, Gallardo, or a GT-R? Oh that's right, you don't. Oddly enough though, there are people who have owned BOTH of the cars in question, who say they are pretty damn close. I am well aware of how close the cars are in performance, and it has nothing to do with street races. Especially yours, mane.
What are you talking about?

Don't be so defensive. Again, if you owned either car stated i could accept your opinion as being valid. I tried to just ignore you but you are really working hard here trying to get something out of me.

Serious question. How are you aware of how close the cars are if you've never even owned either or car? Probably never driven either or.

So you're saying you've raced your mach 1 against an LS1 f-body? Vise-versa and you know from experience or because of what the internet or car magazines say?
Old 02-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Teching In

feel the love, and for the record a 2v is barely even a match for the gtp, let alone an ls1.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Don't be so defensive. Again, if you owned either car stated i could accept your opinion as being valid. I tried to just ignore you but you are really working hard here trying to get something out of me.

Serious question. How are you aware of how close the cars are if you've never even owned either or car? Probably never driven either or.

So you're saying you've raced your mach 1 against an LS1 f-body? Vise-versa and you know from experience or because of what the internet or car magazines say?
I've driven several of both, actually. And I "know" because of what numerous people who have owned both and taken them to the track (on this forum even) have recorded. Your personal street racing experience means literally nothing to my opinion of either car. And you don't have to accept my opinion as valid either. I know that street racing is all that matters to you, so what I say means nothing to you.
Originally Posted by Arctic
feel the love, and for the record a 2v is barely even a match for the gtp, let alone an ls1.
The '96-'98 cars, absolutely. But how did this become about a 2V?
Old 02-15-2014, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Irun14.2 has a hard time dealing with defeat. Adam your run sounds spot on from my experiences. Stoppy has good luck because he usually out tires the guys he runs. His car is also set up to run to about 90mph (hence why his run usually stop there). His strategy is get the jump then shut down. He knows the inevitable is going to happen.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can not even begin to comprehend the irony .....
Old 02-15-2014, 07:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Irun14.2 has a hard time dealing with defeat. Adam your run sounds spot on from my experiences. Stoppy has good luck because he usually out tires the guys he runs. His car is also set up to run to about 90mph (hence why his run usually stop there). His strategy is get the jump then shut down. He knows the inevitable is going to happen.
Ok Doug.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
yup. in my experience the n\a 4.6 4v's keep up in 1st gear, and that's about it.

Quick Reply: Ran into a mach 1 tonight...