Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

***TX2K14 Video Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are there any other events in the country that are as big as tx2k? this is the first year I've ever heard anything about it and have NO clue how that's even possible now. ****, the first time I found out about roll racing in general was the video of Flash's WS6 at TI. I'm officially feeling like a ******* now lol
Old 03-24-2014, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thetmeister05
Wrong!! co-founders of ls1tech > GOD lol jk
Fixed...
Old 03-24-2014, 01:06 PM
TECH Resident

are there any other events in the country that are as big as tx2k? this is the first year I've ever heard anything about it and have NO clue how that's even possible now. ****, the first time I found out about roll racing in general was the video of Flash's WS6 at TI. I'm officially feeling like a ******* now lol
Theres a KC2K and FL2K. Idk about any others.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Tl;dr
Long post=butthurt bonehead.

All I know it you are so stupid or boneheaded, it doesn't matter which, that you can't get the point: why is not that the video has been posted, but why I reposted it.

I feel sorry for your employer, having such an idiot of an employee.
Now, you will be blocked so I don't have to read any of your moronic novellas.
Oh, of course... Another kid disagrees with an adult and said adult is therefore, automatically... "butthurt."

Why are you even arguing that I don't get the point, mo-ron... You re-posted a video WITHOUT kNOWING IT and I simply informed you. Somehow, that turned into you claiming I don't get the point. Talk about an idiot.

Don't feel sorry for my employer, sports fan... I'm retired. I hope you do block me. That way I won't have to be concerned with your trivial nonsense nearly as much. I still say it would be best to slap your momma, kid.

Originally Posted by automach1
*Cody. No he was not stating fact it was purely opinion.
For crying out loud... Why is his experienced, having been there and done that, set of comments merely an opinion, but when you say a 140mph 1/4 mile car could do damage, something nobody should argue?

Seriously, you've never been there and he lives there and has done this for years, but his input is purely based on opinion, while your input is to be believed as truth... Can you see why people are taking his(and my) side here?

Man... Let go on this one. You're telling people with experience that they should side with someone without and that's just not likely to happen.

That's why I've always stayed away from the discussion side of the internet. It always all seems to get blown way out of proportion and before you know it, neither side knows what they're arguing about it. Plus people have their own opinions on everything. Just the way it is. But there are times it's entertaining from a spectator standpoint lol
Aside from the fact I usually have fun with it, I sometimes wonder why I get into it with some of these guys. It can be fun, but when you're picking on a twit, it's often also kinda sad.

Like this go 'round with Nick... He's mad because he didn't realize the video was posted when he re-added it, so he's not only blaming me for not understanding, but now going so far as to lie by saying he knew all the while... Clearly he didn't remember, or he'd not have done it and claimed that it was because the "other guy" had only posted wins. He'd rather try making us believe he's super intelligent than simply saying he either didn't notice or simply forgot. Why? He's another typical punk. Oh well... Maybe we're finished now and I'll be good with that.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by It'llrun

For crying out loud... Why is his experienced, having been there and done that, set of comments merely an opinion, but when you say a 140mph 1/4 mile car could do damage, something nobody should argue?

Seriously, you've never been there and he lives there and has done this for years, but his input is purely based on opinion, while your input is to be believed as truth... Can you see why people are taking his(and my) side here?

Man... Let go on this one. You're telling people with experience that they should side with someone without and that's just not likely to happen.
We all have opinions as I expressed mine a few pages back. Now whether you agree with it or not is up to you. However I guess all of these vids of TX2k being posted are fake and you need 800+ to compete
Old 03-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
So 780 that's it? Should have stayed home because he is not fast enough for TX2k
Old 03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

So 780 that's it? Should have stayed home because he is not fast enough for TX2k
You have to attend the event to really understand what he is saying. 5 years in a row for me and won't stop going.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
You have to attend the event to really understand what he is saying. 5 years in a row for me and won't stop going.
I might next year.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Teching In

I might next year.
Please attend. I'll start in the wrong gear so you think you have a chance.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Please attend. I'll start in the wrong gear so you think you have a chance.
Picking on a stock car lol
Old 03-24-2014, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might next year.
Why? You don't moon race, remember?

Lol lol lol
Old 03-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by T.Man
Why? You don't moon race, remember?

Lol lol lol
If I let off and they want to go to the moon then more power to them lol
Old 03-24-2014, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I let off and they want to go to the moon then more power to them lol
Hahaha

Touché
Old 03-25-2014, 12:00 AM
TECH Addict

We all have opinions as I expressed mine a few pages back. Now whether you agree with it or not is up to you. However I guess all of these vids of TX2k being posted are fake and you need 800+ to compete
You're purposely leaving out part of what we're saying...

Any fool can show up and race. To compete with the fast cars, you don't stand ANY chance without at least 800whp in any American RWD car. To run at the top, you'll need more like 1400-1600 and whether or not that sits well with you doesn't matter. We know those cars at the top are in that range and frankly, we don't need to know anything else about it.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Next time all the heavy hitters get together will really be the Texas invintational. The lambos gtr's etc.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Thanks Detoxx03 for dropping of a video on a video thread, able to cut the chatter and the argumentative thesis papers on opinions and abilities to read previous post over and over.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:40 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Autofag would never show his face. And he would likely bitch because everything makes more power than him, except the tow rigs, which he might try to race
Old 03-25-2014, 10:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by It'llrun
You're purposely leaving out part of what we're saying...

Any fool can show up and race. To compete with the fast cars, you don't stand ANY chance without at least 800whp in any American RWD car. To run at the top, you'll need more like 1400-1600 and whether or not that sits well with you doesn't matter. We know those cars at the top are in that range and frankly, we don't need to know anything else about it.
I believe I understand where Automach is coming from. You CAN go to Tx2K with a 600hp car and have LOTS of fun. There are cars with all ranges of hp out there. Can you go run with an 1800hp Lambo? Hell no.. But you can still find plenty of good races. His power range, he could find plenty of H/C/I/E C6Z's to beat up on.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:55 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
.... His power range, he could find plenty of H/C/I/E C6Z's to beat up on.
C6Z's ain't **** without H/C/I/E....and sometimes B.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Quick Reply: ***TX2K14 Video Thread***