Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you've made peace with it man. You're a better man than I.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
The best you have is "gayest SUV on the market?"(one of the best selling while you're bulshittin')... Whatever, JUNIOR... You lose and I'm sure you're used to it by now, considering it's been a way of life for you.

You challenged me and I accepted. YOU backed out... YOU ******' PUSS!] It wasn't the other way around. I simply suggested we use our daily drivers... Even then, you backed out. [B]For the record, you offered to race for money AFTER making your original offer w/o and, ALL YOU SAID initially was "SOUTH FLORIDA" and I said let's meet in Bradenton with no money, no attitudes, etc. on the line. I also said I'm OUT if you continue acting like an idiot, which you did and I told you never mind, that you're not worth my time. It was only AFTER me saying no money, etc., that you decided that's your ***** way out, by insisting on racing for money, OR that I drive to WPB because THAT, according to you, is what south Florida really means. You really are too stupid for this.

I didn't tell you that you have typos'... I told you you're borderline ILLITERATE!

I'm retired, which you clearly also already forgot, you mentally unhinged dreamer...

Just show everyone a video of your bad *** ride making a pass or two.\Since we already know what you look like, it should be ZERO trouble for you to just get into the car, drive to Moroso(PBIR) and make some passes which you can then simply upload... Nope... Instead, you talk trash about all your successes without ever showing the actual success... Because... COUSIN... CUSTOMER, UNCLE... etc... actually own your bad *** ride? Just do it and prove me wrong! Don't expect me to be all freaked out for you, but go on... PROVE YOU'RE NOT JUST TALKING ****!

If it gets you off to say I'm gay, be my guest... My daughter would be 30yrs old this yr... which suggests I'm not gay. She's not alive, so don't run your **** sucker about her. Talking about my mom is okay and she IS still alive. She hasn't ever cared what the stupid kids say... so I really don't either.

This cracks me up... I'll go ahead and define intelligence for you, sissy...

Intelligence forces one who is tough and capable, but not a prize fighter, to keep their mouth shut about things like fighting, even though they want to speak up rather than simply LOL.

You talk a bunch of trash and you ARE simply white trash looking for trouble. Fact is, I don't believe you'd know what to do with it, were it to show up and kick you in the head.

Anyway, I'm too old and you're too stupid for this to continue with long-winded posts which the rest of us have to stop and read over, piecing your nonsense together while checking all your stupid errors as you tell us all how stupid we are in another arrogant, ignorant rant. Your parents coddled you too much, clearly(and your uncle/boss still does, clearly). Honestly, I expect your dad hauled *** when you were little, realizing what he'd mistakenly created. Who could really blame him at this point??? Not me. Good day, JUNIOR!

[COLOR="Black"]
lol. So, to sum this up:

1)You wanna race me in my suv, vs your suv,...and you think your not gay, as a result of that? Dude, my truck is used for hauling. Hauling cars, and hauling ***. Human ***. Usually my own but hookers too. I give to ***** about racing it, however, I do like picking on people with it occasionally, people like yourself.
2)You post time and time again, obviously directing some inner hate towards me, you call me an idiot, you call me stupid, you start **** with me directly, I respond to you, you say since I am all of those things, you don't wanna deal with me, yet,...you can't seem to get enough of my enormously large *****, in and around your mouth. figuratively speaking of course(if my illiteracy didn't paint a picture clear enough for you, I can help with pop up descriptions to better suit YOUR needs pony boy).
3)Your the one retired, I am the person here at work right now, your telling me again, I am the idiot, and here you are,..my elder....and yet, you wanna lower yourself to my standards,.. right? and you think you're the one with the logic around here? You don't see how stupid you look right now?
4)You assume I am getting upset or some ****...when in fact, I'm the only person here cracking jokes....here you are,..getting all butt hurt about life. LOL, stop being a ***** old man.
5)Your old. Washed up. I understand you're upset in life, thinking, "will my dick ever get hard on it's own again?" I get it dude, true anger comes from within. Or for you, it stays within.
6)Again, about me being mad....nice LARGE BOLD CAPS WORDS hommie. Smile for me,...cause there is nothing you can say or do to show that I am not getting to you.
7)All this **** about not owning my car, my boss or family...you really are a fucked up old delusional JEALOUS angry ****** aren't you. How or why you think I have anything to prove to you or anyone else about the vehicles I own is stupid, materialistic and pointless. I own what I own. It's that simple. You mad bro? MUHAHAHA We'll get back to that.
8)I holy ****, I can count to 8!!!
9)Your definition of intelligence:" Intelligence forces one who is tough and capable, but not a prize fighter, to keep their mouth shut about things like fighting, even though they want to speak up rather than simply LOL."
See line 3 in my response. Let that **** sink in deep.
10)lol, and now, I am white trash by your definition. So, lets decipher why you think that. 1)I am cocky 2)I make you angry 3)I own a horse(a mustang notch-and a ford, so, I can understand that being whitetrashish).4)I am younger then you by probably 20 years.... so, I must be white trash lol. *****.
11)I'd like to quote you again on something...
" I'm too old and you're too stupid for this to continue with long-winded posts which the rest of us have to stop and read over, piecing your nonsense together while checking all your stupid errors as you tell us all how stupid we are in another arrogant, ignorant rant" - lol, again, read line 3 you ******* senial jealous ****!!! LMFAO

Also: Since you decided to give me the dfinition of something, I would like to return the favor, however, with more accuracy and to the point.

senile

se·nile
[see-nahyl, -nil, sen-ahyl] Show IPA
adjective
showing a decline or deterioration of physical strength or mental functioning, especially short-term memory and alertness, as a result of old age or disease.
2.of or belonging to old age or aged persons; gerontological; geriatric.[COLOR="Black"]

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Thanks, but it is definitely NOT anything I dwell on... it took years to decide I just had to move on and since, I've been better. When my brother died at just 29, all kinds of weird feelings came back... again, MUST move on.

So in all seriousness, I generally don't discuss either and if either, it's him... that's easier to remember with a smile. I am good now, with both, to the point my day to day life isn't generally affected. God has his reasons and I need not understand. There's a saying; "Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and die." -Alfred Lord Tennyson(Charge of the Light Brigade). I may have that off a bit, but it's been a mindset for me since before my brother died.

Sorry for your loss's but...
You see...this is where YOU fail in this street racing world and one more reason why you do not belong. Your mad at the world obviously. The world has treated you ohhh soooo baddddd......tisk ******* tisk. With all due respect to the ones in all of our lives that have passed away,..lets try and show some respect for them and keep them out of this thread or anything related. It has nothing to do with them,..it has nothing to do with the point of the fact that your a degenerate washed up old dude, that is clearly allowing me to get inside of your mind and totally **** YOUR **** up to where you feel the need to bring in my, or in this case, your personal life into the story. Why? Cause you are seeking sympathy. Allies to come into your defense.

You want sympathy?

Try I give a ****.com. I hear that have lots of openings for **** like this. If you can't find the site, look up, iamabigpussy.com

Get over your loss, and keep your **** to yourself, with all due respect, sir.

In the meantime...lets try and keep our conversations to a minimum..you, your buddies and I. You have nothing to add but stupid jealously filled ****, clearly personal.., forcing to me to dig into bag off ******* remarks, and push your **** in to the fact that you shed tears. If your mad at the world...good, I like that. The first step is using it as motivational fuel, not to be a crybaby.

Being a man. It's not for everyone.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:04 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
lol. So, to sum this up...
Don't make me post up your homo pic(s) ...again... for ******* up this thread...
Old 05-28-2014, 03:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by islander033
Don't make me post up your homo pic(s) ...again... for ******* up this thread...
lol.

Post ALL you want. you act like I have something to loose by that? lets get this straight, YOU, have pics of ME..in YOUR computer. Lol. I like the way I look personally. So, post it up and stop being a homo with some sort of taunt or attempt to scare me. Maybe you should so you can show the world what a CONFIDENT MALE should look like.

Let that sink in you gay ****.

Nice name btw. lol. "islander" lol.

..and..

nice again, that the same exact couple of homos, come to the rescue to each other, each and every time. Each one obviously, has some personal love, or hate for me. All raised to be pussies, All just about has shown there love for me here in this thread.

I love it. A excellent example of how to be a homo, brought to you by the people I am responding to.

lol you couldn't make this **** up. Thank you for putting this **** in print, so the world will never forget.

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-28-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM
7 Second Club

Sounds like permission to me.^^^

PS...lol
Old 05-28-2014, 03:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

PS...lol

lol.

Dude we had such a good time in that picture...you can post that all you want lol. What's the matter, the one with me and an assault rifle was too manly for you? lol.

******* homo. Somebody should have punched your mother in the stomach when she was preggers with you cabana boy
Old 05-28-2014, 03:51 PM
7 Second Club

lol.

Dude we had such a good time in that picture...you can post that all you want lol. What's the matter, the one with me and an assault rifle was too manly for you? lol.

******* homo. Somebody should have punched your mother in the stomach when she was preggers with you cabana boy
Haha, I almost for got about the gun pic and how badass you really are.

"king ding dong" fo sho!
Old 05-28-2014, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Haha, I almost for got about the gun pic and how badass you really are.

"king ding dong" fo sho!
That's more like it. Your spank material likely.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:13 PM
7 Second Club

That's more like it. Your spank material likely.
He really mad^^^. LOL
Old 05-28-2014, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you ***** put enough time and effort into people on the internet to write 5 paragraph essays as responses
Old 05-28-2014, 04:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

He really mad^^^. LOL

lol, your deciphering skills are as good as your screen name choice skills.

Worthless.

Originally Posted by Lawhead
How do you ***** put enough time and effort into people on the internet to write 5 paragraph essays as responses
Type fast, read quicker,.

on a pro tip since we talk about me here more then racing.....longer replies are spread across my day like islanders mothers legs. I spend a minute or two here or there, dabbling, do more work..come back, add something...etc... it ain't rocket science. I type on average 50 words per minute....
Old 05-28-2014, 05:41 PM
7 Second Club

lol, your deciphering skills are as good as your screen name choice skills.

Worthless.

Type fast, read quicker,.

on a pro tip since we talk about me here more then racing.....longer replies are spread across my day like islanders mothers legs. I spend a minute or two here or there, dabbling, do more work..come back, add something...etc... it ain't rocket science. I type on average 50 words per minute....
Wow he madder than I thought. Back on bashing mothers and all...
Old 05-28-2014, 05:42 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Essay=Mad AF
Old 05-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Teching In

PS...lol
LOL! What a tool.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:33 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChuckBeastwood
LOL! What a tool.
I bet the dude with the eyebrows dominates the bald chick in all sorts of unnatural ways. lol
Old 05-29-2014, 08:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wow he madder than I thought. Back on bashing mothers and all...
She's always been an easy target.

Originally Posted by ChuckBeastwood
LOL! What a tool.
Easily amused are we? With a name like beastwood, I can only imagine the manly man you must be. Especially rocking a beastly 1996 Viper. lol. Chumpdouchewood.

I bet the dude with the eyebrows dominates the bald chick in all sorts of unnatural ways. lol

Only what you can conjure up in your mind cabana boy.

Btw hoss...you mentioned me "ruining the thread".... lol... you must be a special kind of stupid.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I live 45 minutes north of Vtech and I am in south Florida a lot for work in Adam's neck of the woods. I can check out his Vette. No need for insults and fighting
Old 05-29-2014, 10:42 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I live 45 minutes north of Vtech and I am in south Florida a lot for work in Adam's neck of the woods. I can check out his Vette. No need for insults and fighting
I ain't arguing or fighting...he sure likes to and **** up threads this way though.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

why is v-tech such a doink?
Old 05-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Easily amused are we? With a name like beastwood, I can only imagine the manly man you must be. Especially rocking a beastly 1996 Viper. lol. Chumpdouchewood.
This is great coming from a guy who takes a picture with a gun. I also own guns but would never take a picture with them LOL! Stroke your ego some more ***** head wolf boy LOL!

Quick Reply: Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR