Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I live 45 minutes north of Vtech and I am in south Florida a lot for work in Adam's neck of the woods. I can check out his Vette. No need for insults and fighting
Mike, I could care less what the internet believes....like I said...I know what I can do, what I build, and to me, that's all that really matters. I appreciate your offer...you are more then welcome to visit the shop with appointment...

Originally Posted by islander033
I ain't arguing or fighting...he sure likes to and **** up threads this way though.
lol. you are a special kind of stupid.

Originally Posted by big hammer
why is v-tech such a doink?
doink? Is that a word that people in your avatar used to describe manly men? If so, cool. Otherwise, I don't understand your justin bieber slang.

Originally Posted by ChuckBeastwood
This is great coming from a guy who takes a picture with a gun. I also own guns but would never take a picture with them LOL! Stroke your ego some more ***** head wolf boy LOL!
It is great isn't it. That you take a pic...and then some stalker(island cabana boy) decides to go digging and digging because they like the way dick tastes on their lips...so they search, and post pics of dudes....confident ones at that, on a car internet,... lol.

ps. and for the retarded or just plain stupid.... I like my ego, and my bald head.

Again, you guys trying to make it personal...when all you are ALL MAD ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT MY CAR PUSHES YOUR CARS **** IN...... and you just can't handle the truth(lol).

So, you mad bro(s)?

: devil:
Old 05-29-2014, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

You are in Vero beach correct? I am in south Merritt Island. Well when I get from Md on 15th
Old 05-29-2014, 01:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

You are in Vero beach correct? I am in south Merritt Island. Well when I get from Md on 15th
Lived in Vero 15 years ago, now I live in Boca Raton, about 1.5 hours south of Vero..the car shop though is in Vero....I go there on weekends to work on our projects. I am there on most weekends usually unless my ***** hurts. This weekend,...I may stay local, may go work,..I dunno yet. We may have a dyno day/event one of these days there with an open invite to anyone but, we have a few cars to finish first before we do that.

Lemme know if an when in area.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I'm in Md getting my homes ready for sale. Been on island for two years. I'm in south Florida usually two days a week for work. Work by airport in Palm beach and stay in Ft Lauderdale and pass Boca on way down. Sometimes work in Miami near Adam which is a shithole lol. Street racing down there has slowed down though to me
Old 05-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why is v-tech such a doink?
Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR-image.jpg
Old 05-29-2014, 02:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Dearest V-Dousche,

So clicking a pic that you post on a forum, that is linked to your open photo sharing account is digging?

Quit being so ****** stoopid!
Old 05-29-2014, 02:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'm in Md getting my homes ready for sale. Been on island for two years. I'm in south Florida usually two days a week for work. Work by airport in Palm beach and stay in Ft Lauderdale and pass Boca on way down. Sometimes work in Miami near Adam which is a shithole lol. Street racing down there has slowed down though to me
Sofla street racing is still very very active, just very different. Now, it's not so much of a hangout...now it's arranged...the cars meet..bang it out,...and get out of town. I don't know of any "hangouts" anymore...unless your 17 and into rice. Nothing wrong with that but, I think the older we get, the less we give a **** about hanging out...outside in the heat..when we can be at a bar somewhere inside lol. So...yea, I dunno if we changed, or the scene.

Just moved from lauderdale to boca....very glad to have made the move.

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
you get picked on enough for your sig vehicle,...I won't pick on you too much.

Originally Posted by islander033
Dearest V-Dousche,

So clicking a pic that you post on a forum, that is linked to your open photo sharing account is digging?

Quit being so ****** stoopid!
lol. I honestly told a chick I met at the bar in boca the other night that I was a DOUCHEBAG.....she asked me to spell it...I spelled it douche bag.....she then later told me she doesn't hook up on the first date. Later that night,...after having her **** flaps wrapped around my dick all I could think about was my line to her...."i'm a douche bag"..... so... I kindly take that as a compliment cabana beotch.

On another note...my profile is private...that pic(you searched out and posted) may be in some sort of internet/facebook log but, it isn't public, and I do not post pics of me on forums.....that's the queer in the white mustangs job.

That'd be you. So don't back pedal now like the gay little stalker slow *** car owning person that you are.....cabana bitch.

I love this **** FYI lol.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Mike, I could care less what the internet believes....like I said...I know what I can do, what I build, and to me, that's all that really matters. I appreciate your offer...you are more then welcome to visit the shop with appointment...

lol. you are a special kind of stupid.

doink? Is that a word that people in your avatar used to describe manly men? If so, cool. Otherwise, I don't understand your justin bieber slang.

It is great isn't it. That you take a pic...and then some stalker(island cabana boy) decides to go digging and digging because they like the way dick tastes on their lips...so they search, and post pics of dudes....confident ones at that, on a car internet,... lol.

ps. and for the retarded or just plain stupid.... I like my ego, and my bald head.

Again, you guys trying to make it personal...when all you are ALL MAD ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT MY CAR PUSHES YOUR CARS **** IN...... and you just can't handle the truth(lol).

So, you mad bro(s)?

: devil:
why does your mind instantly retort to Justin beiber?
Old 05-29-2014, 03:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

why does your mind instantly retort to Justin beiber?
Because that's what you remind me of. Justin ******* beieber.

Protip #337: If you would like to verbally assault me, use big boy words, not ones made up in fairy tail land.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

speaking of gay sigs.... "stage 5+ X pipe"

muhahhaa.... i'm surprised you don't have window tint/floor mats and the type of wax used with that MOD list.

MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA **** is awesome.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:42 PM
10 Second Club

Because that's what you remind me of. Justin ******* beieber.

so is that conjecture or are you basing that on facts that you have gathered up through various sleuthing techniques?
Old 05-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Clearly I'm not concerned with being picked on. I'm far harder on myself than anyone else. What I am concerned with is people that have no interest on here short of tossing out insults and inflating their internet ego. It's just...lame.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

so is that conjecture or are you basing that on facts that you have gathered up through various sleuthing techniques?
lol, big word look so impressive.

It's an opinion, or a conjecture for the special ones...basing it off the fact that you pulled a word, directly out of your ***(1)...then...your avatar(2)...which...based off my opinion, which is just that...is a little on the gympish queerish side. Again, that is just based off "MY" opinion. By all means, I am no pro at that,..just stating...you might be a little on the weird side. Which is cool,..I like weird...just not in a queer kind of way. Which is what is going on here with your buddies....who...seemingly mostly drive fords.

Weird, I know.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Clearly I'm not concerned with being picked on. I'm far harder on myself than anyone else. What I am concerned with is people that have no interest on here short of tossing out insults and inflating their internet ego. It's just...lame.
lol.

Lemme explain something to you. I called out OG poster about a setup...mildly at that....some people didn't like that. The fact of the matter is, I know these cars well, experience has allowed that. Some people also do not like that either,..some call it cocky. Not my problem. People try to make it personal...I just laugh and say mission accomplished.

Lame? Yea,..lame. Lame indeed. Lame people can't fight there own battles anymore...lame people don't have a sense of humor,..and lame that people on here that don't belong are polluting the world with stupid **** and ideas, doing nothing other then wasting space.

Me? I am just another *******. One that knows a thing or two, based of not my personal opinions(like most ******* here),....but personal accomplishments. Butthurt is what people get from that.

Like it or not...
Old 05-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Plenty of people on here have just as much experience as you, yet they carry on without being condescending or insulting...
Old 05-29-2014, 04:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Plenty of people on here have just as much experience as you, yet they carry on without being condescending or insulting...

cool story.

Sounds like a lib to me.

Like I said, there is history here(between the douche bags I have been replying to)...something you don't seem to be aware of. I give everyone props...up until you jump in my ****. Then I go to work,..on your brain. It's not my fault I am more in tuned to **** talking then most....it is not my fault moms raise pussies either.

ps,..street racing section....not...I repeat...not lets all hold hands in sing to each other praise and peepee touch.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Ok
Old 05-29-2014, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

lol, big word look so impressive.

It's an opinion, or a conjecture for the special ones...basing it off the fact that you pulled a word, directly out of your ***(1)...then...your avatar(2)...which...based off my opinion, which is just that...is a little on the gympish queerish side. Again, that is just based off "MY" opinion. By all means, I am no pro at that,..just stating...you might be a little on the weird side. Which is cool,..I like weird...just not in a queer kind of way. Which is what is going on here with your buddies....who...seemingly mostly drive fords.

Weird, I know.
so basically it was just conjecture. poor trolling noted. and what word are you talking about?
Old 05-29-2014, 06:10 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

On another note...my profile is private...that pic(you searched out and posted) may be in some sort of internet/facebook log but, it isn't public, and I do not post pics of me on forums.....that's the queer in the white mustangs job.

That'd be you. So don't back pedal now like the gay little stalker slow *** car owning person that you are...
Wut is dis ****...

You posted the above pic from your photobucket, I clicked the pic and your bucket was open to the public.

You have it locked now though. lol

You really are a stoopid somonabitch....wow!
Old 05-29-2014, 07:33 PM
TECH Veteran

I'm in central FL, but with no car to run I just have my bike. On the street I feel like a bully picking on cars, and at the track I feel like a slow POS getting drug by 8 second drag prepped bikes.

Perception is crazy eh?

Quick Reply: Me vs Modded CBR 1000RR