Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Da Callouts at it again...Trans am vs 5.0 coyote

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 07:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Okay... I'll give him 2 of them... THAT is winning! It's obviously a joke... Hence,

SISTER! I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings... Sheesh...

I already told you the T/A did fine and you need NOT make excuses for it.

Since you insist on being a little baby about it... anyone could be rude to you too... after all, you LIED about the modifications, even after we were already told them about the T/A... You claimed heads and intake. We know the full list not only includes a cam swap and all the bolt on parts(obviously) but also the exhaust, or are you going to claim that loud **** was stock... but you went out of your way to claim the 5L has "full exhaust" as if that's some major thing for a 5L, but nothing for a T/A, right along with failing to mention the cam swap...

Finally, GROW SOME NUTS and maybe I'll recognize having gotten on them!

Unlike you, I'm not a liar.
Awesome.....dumbass here put me on his ignore list. I feel like I just won the 24hr's of daytona. OH wait.....been there done that......really

Nothing to lie about here.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:44 AM
Launching!

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Okay... I'll give him 2 of them... THAT is winning! It's obviously a joke... Hence,

SISTER! I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings... Sheesh...

I already told you the T/A did fine and you need NOT make excuses for it.

Since you insist on being a little baby about it... anyone could be rude to you too... after all, you LIED about the modifications, even after we were already told them about the T/A... You claimed heads and intake. We know the full list not only includes a cam swap and all the bolt on parts(obviously) but also the exhaust, or are you going to claim that loud **** was stock... but you went out of your way to claim the 5L has "full exhaust" as if that's some major thing for a 5L, but nothing for a T/A, right along with failing to mention the cam swap...

Finally, GROW SOME NUTS and maybe I'll recognize having gotten on them!

Unlike you, I'm not a liar.

I am not a lier have no reasion to lie, it's not my car, any detail you want to no that I left out all you have to do is ask, jman post right above me details on his car
If you go right below my first post where 2003corbo post he quote me and I had list a cam, a single cam, but later was driving and edit it out buy mistake

But you are a nut huggers you focus in words, instead of sitting back be like maybe this guy types fast and did not read his post and for got to post something let me ask maybe he thought you could here and did not think he need to list the exhaust,

On a positive note if you swing from them long enough you might learn to drive like me

Lmao clam down killer I am just joking with you

Last edited by ls13ater; 05-27-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many people do a H/C/I setup with stock exhaust lol anyway hooker jet hot long tubes and 3 inch exhaust to a y merge into a magnaflow muffler
Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Good runs. I expected the T/a to pull harder for the mods honestly. Intake and full exhaust 5.0 is just getting started for bolt ons. Not like it had a cj mani, drive shaft, tb, etc. A k member is good for about 20lbs. Not really worth doing with then keeping the heavy wheels it has on it.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:10 AM

14 year old ls1 starts out 315 crank hp 14 coyote starts out 412 I believe crank hp so it doesn't take much to make power with a coyote car they for sure run good. I have a lot of better head options for the ls1 since mine are only worked 5.3 heads
Old 05-27-2014, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Jman99
14 year old ls1 starts out 315 crank hp 14 coyote starts out 412 I believe crank hp so it doesn't take much to make power with a coyote car they for sure run good. I have a lot of better head options for the ls1 since mine are only worked 5.3 heads
2014* coyote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by madmike9396
Yea almost all mustangs have good sound
Many says that's because of the firing order. I don't know, but they do sound good and it doesn't seem to matter which V8.

Originally Posted by ls13ater
I am not a lier have no reasion to lie, it's not my car, any detail you want to no that I left out all you have to do is ask, jman post right above me details on his car
If you go right below my first post where 2003corbo post he quote me and I had list a cam, a single cam, but later was driving and edit it out buy mistake

But you are a nut huggers you focus in words, instead of sitting back be like maybe this guy types fast and did not read his post and for got to post something let me ask maybe he thought you could here and did not think he need to list the exhaust,

On a positive note if you swing from them long enough you might learn to drive like me

Lmao clam down killer I am just joking with you
Whatever... You're feelings are hurt and I'm not even the one who had anything negative to say about the car. Regardless, after the fact, you said which mods the car had and those of the other car... we already knew better and that should include you because, A: it was posted here in this thread and B: you were driving the car.

I'll never need to drive like you... No argument, you're pretty good with the stick... heh... Anyway, I have an automatic.

Grammar, not being your strong suite, won't be held against you to any great degree... forgetfulness, on the other hand... you're far too young for that to be setting in.

PS... the cam wasn't such a big issue, even though you left it out. The point is, you made a big deal about the exhaust on the Mustang... exhaust... exhaust... C'mon... that's usually not even helpful w/o other notable changes. Yet, at the same time, don't mention it about the T/A as if it's either, A) unimportant or B) stock. It's either important for both or neither. That is the point.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jman99
The 2014 is rated at 420.

EDIT: It makes something like 380rwhp in good conditions on a helpful dyno... Meanwhile, the 315hp rating for the LS1 turned into an average of nearly 310rwhp on the same basic dyno's. So the difference in rating is MASSIVE while the difference in whp is much closer, while still being large.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Launching!

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Lmao my car is a auto too!

Many says that's because of the firing order. I don't know, but they do sound good and it doesn't seem to matter which V8.

Whatever... You're feelings are hurt and I'm not even the one who had anything negative to say about the car. Regardless, after the fact, you said which mods the car had and those of the other car... we already knew better and that should include you because, A: it was posted here in this thread and B: you were driving the car.

I'll never need to drive like you... No argument, you're pretty good with the stick... heh... Anyway, I have an automatic.

Grammar, not being your strong suite, won't be held against you to any great degree... forgetfulness, on the other hand... you're far too young for that to be setting in.

PS... the cam wasn't such a big issue, even though you left it out. The point is, you made a big deal about the exhaust on the Mustang... exhaust... exhaust... C'mon... that's usually not even helpful w/o other notable changes. Yet, at the same time, don't mention it about the T/A as if it's either, A) unimportant or B) stock. It's either important for both or neither. That is the point.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by oChristiano
Picking on stock Catfishes? Going to the mod motor meet on the 31st?
Where/when is this?
Old 05-27-2014, 10:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ls13ater
Lmao my car is a auto too!
Yer alright, bro... definitely had to laugh with that!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oChristiano
Picking on stock Catfishes? Going to the mod motor meet on the 31st?
Its not fair when the ls has boost though
Old 05-27-2014, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Where/when is this?
Pffft... you ain't goin'!
Originally Posted by MikeWS6
Maybe not fair for many... but that depends on which LS and which Modular... and who has the most cash.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MikeWS6
When i put my Whipple on at 17-18psi im fine with LS1s having some boost too.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice with a whipple you'd be lucky to pull junkyard motors now.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:02 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When i put my Whipple on at 17-18psi im fine with LS1s having some boost too.
Barley enough for cam only bro
Old 05-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
Nice with a whipple you'd be lucky to pull junkyard motors now.
Well in reality aren't all 4th Gens junkyard cars?
Old 05-27-2014, 01:56 PM
TECH Addict

Well in reality aren't all 4th Gens junkyard cars?
OU'CH!

YOU STOP THAT!
Old 05-27-2014, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
According to Cobro everybody on LS1tech has their head up their *** and he's the only rational one
this......lol
Old 05-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Teching In

Good runs.

Quick Reply: Da Callouts at it again...Trans am vs 5.0 coyote