Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Taking requests: Trans Am vs MACH 1

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 11:35 AM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Gee, I wonder what happens if has a protein shake with his lunch!
Old 06-24-2004, 11:49 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by mach1killer
hahahahaha, a one make/model zealot and i'm the one hahahahaha
chad you know what???, whatever man, congratulations again
you have your opinion, i have mine and we're both happy.

oh and i guess you ran 11.73 stock, i wonder how quick you're without the juice, with only those 255's whatever tires

dreams are an extension of reality, you just need to know when to wake up...
:blows whistle: Flagrant use of the smiley.

You are hereby ordered to step away from the keyboard for a time of no less than 24 hours.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
:blows whistle: Flagrant use of the smiley.

You are hereby ordered to step away from the keyboard for a time of no less than 24 hours.
Haha... way to crack jokes in a somewhat tense situation.

I have to agree with Cheatin' Chad here. He is just posting his kills and saying how fast he is, with his mods. Run what you brung, no ifs ands or butts. He never said he was the fastest, just using examples of stupid thinking of people and stuff. anywho, nice runs!!! I guess those tires make a big difference, eh? those were nice launches...
Old 06-25-2004, 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not bad, but don't brag about your car beating a stock mach 1, cause you know as well as everybody you're not stock. and you would be the s**t out of a stock mach 1 (if using the juice)

this guy is not running on the juice in case you're wondering, but i wonder how bad would you outrun this guy if he were running on the juice, or any other mach1 with same mods plus nos.

also don't tell me he's heavily modified cause he's not.

http://www.mach-1.org/flash/1183jeff.html

or

http://www.slugbitchracing.com/mach1.htm

i couldn't find the video, but i'm looking for it , stock internals btw
This is a ricer post. Show us some video of YOUR car whippin a LS1, otherwise
Old 06-26-2004, 08:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cheatin' Chad
Well you're running 13's so who cares what you would call it?

Did I miss a memo? Traps speeds win races now?

I left the line first and stayed there for the entire run.A tenth and a half is a good margin at those speeds. You wouldn't know though would you? He was back at least a car when we crossed traps. You've got nothing but ifs and buts. He lost. So would you. Blah blah blah.

What is up with your "I'm better then you" attitude? The guy made a simple observation on how you won but did NOT walk the cobra and you insult him and his time slips.

But I guess I am not allowed to have an opinion either because I only ran a 13.1 huh? Unless your in the 11's you must be a total loser in life right? Well this 13 second loser is allowed to have an opinion just the same as the 11 second gods like youself so here it is.

I agree that you did NOT walk that cobra but you DID beat him. That was a close race and one I would have loved to see. One car length is a nice victory but it's hardly walking. And I agree 100% that trap speed does not win at the track. R/T and ET's do which is why I love A4's with torque converters. But the fact that the Cobra did trap considerably higher indicates that you were not pulling on him. You yourself said you jumped out in front and stayed there. That is not walking. Walking is when you keep gaining more and more ground as the race goes on. By your own words that did not happen here and his trap compared to yours indicates his car had the potential to reel you in at some point if that race went beyond the quarter mile marker.

Ok now I'll put my flame suit on and wait for the thrashing your gonna give me since I have no business even talking to someone who runs 11's when I am still in the 13's.
Old 06-27-2004, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by darrensls1formula
But I guess I am not allowed to have an opinion either because I only ran a 13.1 huh?
I didn't say he or you couldn't have any opinion. I basically stated that I didn't care what that opinion was...
Old 06-27-2004, 06:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cheatin' Chad
I didn't say he or you couldn't have any opinion. I basically stated that I didn't care what that opinion was...
Yes but you said it like the only reason you didn't care about his opinion was because he runs 13's. Like if the same comments had come from someone with a 11.5 timeslip it would have been a valid observation. But from someone like him or me it's not because we couldn't possibly know. But since you posted on a public messageboard and responded to both him and I then I'm thinking you may care just a little. But whatever man.

Nice run against the snake, very nice times on your ride and good luck with your future mods and slips.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:01 AM
TECH Addict

Yes but you said it like the only reason you didn't care about his opinion was because he runs 13's. Like if the same comments had come from someone with a 11.5 timeslip it would have been a valid observation. But from someone like him or me it's not because we couldn't possibly know. But since you posted on a public messageboard and responded to both him and I then I'm thinking you may care just a little. But whatever man.

Nice run against the snake, very nice times on your ride and good luck with your future mods and slips.

Seriously man. I think you're reading far too deep into this. I am not sitting here all seriously pointing fingers and telling people to bow. Give me a break please. I am messing around having a good time with this. Anyone that has spent any serious amount of time n the internet or usenet knows humor doesn't translate very well.I had just hoped people like yourself would have assumed this was a "light subject". I guess I was wrong.
Old 06-27-2004, 12:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is up with your "I'm better then you" attitude? The guy made a simple observation on how you won but did NOT walk the cobra and you insult him and his time slips.

But I guess I am not allowed to have an opinion either because I only ran a 13.1 huh? Unless your in the 11's you must be a total loser in life right? Well this 13 second loser is allowed to have an opinion just the same as the 11 second gods like youself so here it is.

I agree that you did NOT walk that cobra but you DID beat him. That was a close race and one I would have loved to see. One car length is a nice victory but it's hardly walking. And I agree 100% that trap speed does not win at the track. R/T and ET's do which is why I love A4's with torque converters. But the fact that the Cobra did trap considerably higher indicates that you were not pulling on him. You yourself said you jumped out in front and stayed there. That is not walking. Walking is when you keep gaining more and more ground as the race goes on. By your own words that did not happen here and his trap compared to yours indicates his car had the potential to reel you in at some point if that race went beyond the quarter mile marker.

Ok now I'll put my flame suit on and wait for the thrashing your gonna give me since I have no business even talking to someone who runs 11's when I am still in the 13's.
O please, the mach 1 dude came off as a ricer so he got what he deserved.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by toxic99
O please, the mach 1 dude came off as a ricer so he got what he deserved.

I disagree. He may have come off a little sarcastic with the smilies but then again so do 75% of the posts in a kill section once an argument or disagreement gets started. I was not actually trying to defend him personally. I was defending myself as the owner of a 13 second car who also observed that the details of that race did not indicate anyone getting "walked".
Old 06-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toxic99
This is a ricer post. Show us some video of YOUR car whippin a LS1, otherwise
i wonder what a ricer means for you..., i don't have a video of my car whipping an ls1, but i'm 100% sure you are on the same boat as me against a mach 1. i guess that make us a couple of ricers isnt' it...???

i pointed out something to chad, not to you, what's your problem...
is not ricer to say if you not running 11's you don't even have the rights to talk here, even though you're running a 150 shoot
but some how it is, if i say a mach with a blower or a bolted-on one would give you troubles for sure...
Old 06-27-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

i wonder what a ricer means for you..., i don't have a video of my car whipping an ls1, but i'm 100% sure you are on the same boat as me against a mach 1. i guess that make us a couple of ricers isnt' it...???

i pointed out something to chad, not to you, what's your problem...
is not ricer to say if you not running 11's you don't even have the rights to talk here, even though you're running a 150 shoot
but some how it is, if i say a mach with a blower or a bolted-on one would give you troubles for sure...
Well, it was just kinda dumb saying well, your car is quick, but here is one quicker... I mean, come on, there is ALWAYS someone faster, and in most cases, a shitload of people faster. So what?