Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo V6 Mustang vs Supercharged C7

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 11:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Glad to see someone can drive a stick. Hell pretty much any Joe blow can drive a auto and claim good time.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
I think it's neat how you continually circumlocute your point ad hominem, except nobody ever reads it because you're not to be taken seriously.
and you call yourself intelligent... Then again, you're the same idiot who said C7's run well into the 11's at 120mph, when reality says that when truly stock, they're not doing that... The point is, you'll need to learn to decipher the at some point, if you're to be taken seriously.

You couldn't even figure out on your own that I was... and you still haven't figured out, as a matter of fact, I was on the same side as you in this, regarding the Chevy. Read post #69 again and this time, pay attention!

Either you're a hateful pile of **** or you're a total idiot... or a seriously incredulous fool. You decide, follower.

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Hammer is far from dumb. He does, however, enjoy trolling the **** out of people.
Yeah, he's far from dumb. He's not, however, really not far from stupid. He's a follower... = idiot.

You can tell easily too, because every time someone trolls here, he comes running to defend tings he can't even comprehend. When that fails, or when someone makes fun of his incompetence, he makes like his favorite *** licker and makes it all personal. This usually takes 1 post or less. Then, he tries making like he's smart by using "big words" words as if that's going to impress anyone. As I said before, I don't hate him. I just pity him.
He's too short for my tastes
You might've thought out a better way to say that...

Originally Posted by dekan513
here my run agains a 5.0 with intake and dr.
me on runflats
Are you sure that was a race? Seems just after you took off, the other car gave up!
Originally Posted by OneSlowV
Glad to see someone can drive a stick. Hell pretty much any Joe blow can drive a auto and claim good time.
Just shows how OUTSTANDING the automatic transmission is today!

I heard on the radio last week, fewer than 15% of drivers in America today actually learn/know how to drive a manual transmission vehicle... That's sad to a degree, but then again, it's got a good point... fewer and fewer people will be able to steal your car if it's got a manual transmission!
Old 06-29-2014, 12:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Everyone sees fast and slow times coming from stock(ish) cars, Vettes and Mustangs. You brand loyal sissies that scream "this and that was running these times at my track yesterday and the brand car that I like beating the wet panties off those times... blah blah blah I have small ***** syndromes" need to realize... wait for it... its very likely a driver problem...???

Short story. One day at the track a friend of mine was all pissed and disappointed at his Mustang because he couldn't get it to run a decent/expected time. So he let me jump in it and give it a shot. Took only one pass to drop the car's time .8 sec. off his e.t's. I showed him the car wasn't the problem and told him to keep practicing.
That was like a Pontiac show I went to and watched 3 LS2 Goats that weren't able to break out of 14s. All three were manuals. And a fourth was there running 12.7-12.9.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by dekan513
i just witnessed a 5.0 running mid to low 13's this past weekend. bone stock. at about 2000 da. ppl were sayin needs a driver mod. well we got 2 diff well known drivers that have 10's 5.0's . 13.2 was the best pass of the night. some just run better then others. on the flip side ive seen a stock 5.0 run 12.8's in just a little better weather.

hard to compare .
but i have a headers only ls3 vette and i ran 11.81 on the stock tires with a 1.95 60'. a local guy bought a c7 stick and from about any race from any mph we were close but he always got me by a car or so.
high 12's-low 13's is you typical time for a 5.0.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by It'llrun
and you call yourself intelligent... Then again, you're the same idiot who said C7's run well into the 11's at 120mph, when reality says that when truly stock, they're not doing that... The point is, you'll need to learn to decipher the at some point, if you're to be taken seriously.

You couldn't even figure out on your own that I was... and you still haven't figured out, as a matter of fact, I was on the same side as you in this, regarding the Chevy. Read post #69 again and this time, pay attention!

Either you're a hateful pile of **** or you're a total idiot... or a seriously incredulous fool. You decide, follower.

Yeah, he's far from dumb. He's not, however, really not far from stupid. He's a follower... = idiot.

You can tell easily too, because every time someone trolls here, he comes running to defend tings he can't even comprehend. When that fails, or when someone makes fun of his incompetence, he makes like his favorite *** licker and makes it all personal. This usually takes 1 post or less. Then, he tries making like he's smart by using "big words" words as if that's going to impress anyone. As I said before, I don't hate him. I just pity him.
You might've thought out a better way to say that...

Are you sure that was a race? Seems just after you took off, the other car gave up!
Just shows how OUTSTANDING the automatic transmission is today!

I heard on the radio last week, fewer than 15% of drivers in America today actually learn/know how to drive a manual transmission vehicle... That's sad to a degree, but then again, it's got a good point... fewer and fewer people will be able to steal your car if it's got a manual transmission!

Old 06-29-2014, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

He's too short for my tastes
****.. I'm not THAT short...
Old 06-29-2014, 12:46 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

This is the troof at my strip.

Even bolt on 5.Bros run in the 12s there.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by islander033

Time for some tires then these cars can run 11s with the right mods.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:16 PM
10 Second Club

islander has really brown DA in the summer.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 431 Likes on 338 Posts

That's what I have seen outta them to. .....except I have yet to see a stock one go 12's. I'm sure they can though.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:30 PM
7 Second Club

I've only seen one run mid 11s. He was on a 100-150 shot + bolt ons.

da vid...

Old 06-29-2014, 04:13 PM
TECH Regular

I've only seen one run mid 11s. He was on a 100-150 shot + bolt ons.

da vid...

GT500 vs Nitrous 5.Br0 - YouTube
Wow bama tune i take it? He is running full bolt on times with nitrous lol. Another guy only trapped a 116mph with a 100 shot. But had the bama tune.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:23 PM
7 Second Club

Wow bama tune i take it? He is running full bolt on times with nitrous lol. Another guy only trapped a 116mph with a 100 shot. But had the bama tune.
No idea of all the mods and his toon.

He looked dumb enough to run with bama though. lol
Old 06-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

****.. I'm not THAT short...
Lol. J/P

Quick Reply: Turbo V6 Mustang vs Supercharged C7