Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C5 ZO6 vs Ford GT

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
Lol, it'd take a lot to get you out of the military for racing. Demotion, maybe, dishonorably discharged? It'd take serious misconduct. Even though, I don't like the way you 2 conduct yourselves here, I still appreciate the fact you serve. I allows us to have peace here.

As for the "picked on card", I'm not playing that, the past 2 pages are back and forth between heater, I, and you. I've got broad shoulders, you think you guys are putting me in some place? Come on.

And tell me you and heater don't troll in here, honestly. There's no way you can! You know you do, I'm just calling you on it! Take, love it, live it.
You have 0 clue, they're kicking people out for failing PT test right now. Everyone in the military is on thin ice with the cuts I'd not only lose my car (Florida street racing laws) I'd lose my career. There's a reason you see a ton of videos of me at the track because it's where racing "SHOULD" be done. I've been on LS1tech for like 4 years and way before I had my Fords.... SVTP sucks
Old 07-12-2014, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
You have 0 clue, they're kicking people out for failing PT test right now. Everyone in the military is on thin ice with the cuts I'd not only lose my car (Florida street racing laws) I'd lose my career. There's a reason you see a ton of videos of me at the track because it's where racing "SHOULD" be done. I've been on LS1tech for like 4 years and way before I had my Fords.... SVTP sucks
First off job 1 should be to keep us safe. Politicians (democrats) need to figure that out. jackasses. I agree, racing should be done at the track. And I also agree, SVT is bunk.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet vid.

As far as kicking people out I know the Navy is cutting back big time and they are getting really strict on PFT failure. I hated being with the Marines and watching all these guys re-enlist for huge bonuses and me getting offered a fraction of that. I know a lot of us street raced but they never got caught so I'm not sure if they would've kicked anyone out or not. My guess is probably not but I could be wrong. It probably would've just been loss of rank/pay. Unless you were getting busted for it on a monthly basis.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
I'm not much on to going onto a Ford site, I'm not the kind of person that likes to surround myself with "Yes" men.

If you are blaming the trolling on the Ford guys for the trolling and not being productive, it just further backs my accusation of being brand blind. There is just as much "trolling" and not being "productive" by the GM guys as there is the Ford guys.
Pot meet kettle? Good god man...
The GM guys join the forum to learn about their vehicle, and might make their way through the SRK section to laugh and troll all the monkeys flinging poo at each other behind their cages. The Ford guys (see monkeys) come here specifically for trolling the SRK section. This doesn't mean all Ford guys are trolls, just seems the majority are.
A prime example is, like already stated, the tongue in cheek sig you have. While its funny, its 100% troll material.
Let the poo flinging and butt hurt continue, we'll watch
Old 07-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
No kidding. Foose04 on here is a prime example of a 4.8 that was taken through a progression of more power over a couple of years to the tune of 900+wheel! Beatin the snot out of it. Once again, I'd welcome any of you guys down. I'm still not sure how you guys respect a C6Z, while my car is on the upper echelon of C6Z power, and is lighter. Doesn't make sense to me, but it's your life, once again, I'm just living in it. And make no mistake about it, I'm not neutral, never have been, but I don't ignore power either. The latest GT500 is legit, as was the Ford GT. I prefer and am GM loyal period. Just as you guys are ford loyal. But all of you guys are just as "brand blind" as you say! You JO your fords as often as possible.
It just seems to me you're kind of a sheep and do whatever the majority does. I can't count on both hands how many times you've mentioned that more people have LS something instead of a Ford motor. So what? That, coupled with anchoring yourself to "Texas cars" says you need to be included with a group to feel better. Different strokes for different folks.

I'll choose Ford because the lack of git r dun 350 Chevy mentality that bashes or shies away from anything that's different. I like pushrod motors more because they are what I know, but I know OHC motors are more capable. The reason you see great results with the pushrod stuff is because as far as domestic V8s go, the overwhelming majority is pushrod stuff.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

I can tell you that I'm not trolling, if I was trolling you would know it and I would be saying **** like Big Hammer and Hio says and I would say **** just to aggravate you.

This is the last time I'm explaining that I come to SRK for the video's (some of the best street racing video's on the net). I hang out a lot with GM guys, so it would make sense that I would hang out with GM guys on the net.

If I had to guess, I probably know more people from SRK than anybody else in SRK.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Teching In

cant we all just agree to disagree for once? every single person including myself that is a regular to sr&k at some point trolls. some people more so than others. i think it adds an element of fun to the section honestly. but sometimes the stuff goes a little to far. just sayin...
Old 07-12-2014, 03:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Arctic
cant we all just agree to disagree for once? every single person including myself that is a regular to sr&k at some point trolls. some people more so than others. i think it adds an element of fun to the section honestly. but sometimes the stuff goes a little to far. just sayin...
But agreeing would be disagreeing which would lead to more agreeing and disagreeing.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sickness7
But agreeing would be disagreeing which would lead to more agreeing and disagreeing.
i reject your reality and substitute it with my own.....thats like some inception **** right there
Old 07-12-2014, 03:51 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Hickness7 is correct....for once. lol
Old 07-12-2014, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by islander033
Hickness7 is correct....for once. lol
When I figure out a redneck nickname for you I will use it every ******* day.

till then you are brolander
Old 07-12-2014, 04:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

When I figure out a redneck nickname for you I will use it every ******* day.

till then you are brolander
Hickness7 is butthurt. lol

Easy brudder, I've been to winterpeg on numerous occasions and still have family there.

#winterpegisashitholehammercanconfirmdis
Old 07-12-2014, 04:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 177 Likes on 125 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Easy brudder, I've been to winterpeg on numerous occasions and still have family there.

Winnipeg is a shithole.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
Why aren't we
I thought you were selling me out for being productive and trolling.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Hey hey Winnipeg may be a **** hole. The roads may be in such disarray in a few years I have to buy a 4x4 truck in order to get around. But tis where I grew up. :p
Old 07-12-2014, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Hey hey Winnipeg may be a **** hole. The roads may be in such disarray in a few years I have to buy a 4x4 truck in order to get around. But tis where I grew up. :p
you coming racing tonight or what? if you leave now you can be here by midnight....
Old 07-12-2014, 07:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big hammer
you coming racing tonight or what? if you leave now you can be here by midnight....
In a dealerships sonic lol no thanks. Trans am still uninsured :p.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

In a dealerships sonic lol no thanks. Trans am still uninsured :p.
errrr ever sick!
Old 07-12-2014, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big hammer
errrr ever sick!
Are you native?
Old 07-12-2014, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year