Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

09 GT500 vs C5 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MysticA4Z28
im 80 inches tall..so I doubt it
Ha.. Body of a grown adult; mind of a Neanderthal. Or I guess you could have the physique of a Neanderthal as well haha.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

No, you're the typical internet badass that would get bounced like a basketball in real life.

(Remember when I said that to you on your subzero account? )

Also, how come when Mystic disappeared, Razor showed up, then when TitanTransAm showed up, Razor disappeared, and now TitanTransAm is gone.....and here we have the account you're using now...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The jig is up, cuckoo bird.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I've never been stomped by one.....so idk. Fact is they were not dominant at all. Fact is they probably seem really great to a 2v owner like yourself. I understand you furd guys suffered threw many years of getting your *** handed to you left and right......so I'm sure having a car like the cobro.....a somewhat low production and high priced alternative to a mustang gives you something to hang on. Now the really big question is......why dont you own one instead of a shitty 2v?

If gm would've kept making the fcar more than likely they would've responded with the ls6 as a rpo in them. Then the cobro rep would be null and void.
I never said they were dominant. But they certainly beat every single camaro except 2 turnkey cars. And if we need to step up the 07 Cobra then its not even a conversation even in your diluted world.

Can you post your best slips with your best actually owned car please? This lowly 2v owner sure would love to see them.

I dont own an 03 Cobra because:

A)I cant afford one. I own my **** and thats how I like it.

B)The absolute only advantage an 03 cobra would give me is forged pistons/rods and 4v heads. Though thats nice...everything else on my car is better from mods by now.

And there were practically LS6 F-Cars as it is. Take an 01+ F-Body and throw a mild aftermarket cam in there and its damn near twins with an LS6 - especially in terms of performance.

But keep riding on the coattails of a car that never existed as an excuse. It looks really good.

The F-Body got terminated. Its ok though cuz your 2 seater always has ate stock cobra lunch.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Post pictures of yourself with your face blurred.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
No, you're the typical internet badass that would get bounced like a basketball in real life.

(Remember when I said that to you on your subzero account? )

Also, how come when Mystic disappeared, Razor showed up, then when TitanTransAm showed up, Razor disappeared, and now TitanTransAm is gone.....and here we have the account you're using now...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The jig is up, cuckoo bird.
clearly ur the internet badass here...bounced like a basketball? lololololol who even says gay crap like that? sounds like something a 15 year old zit faced punk would say in a facebook fight or Demi Levado

and I have no idea wtf else ur talking about...seems like u get pretty worked up over strangers online...maybe u should seek some counciling ? when did that empty hole inside u tell u that u needed to lash out at strangers online? let it out little guy

and when would ur cobbled together mustang like to lose to a 14 second ls1?

Last edited by MysticA4Z28; 08-01-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Iliac
Post pictures of yourself with your face blurred.

me on the left when I was 15..check out my golf club
Old 08-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
hey snakey this is ur new theme song...listen at 31 seconds

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack:
Old 08-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

clearly ur the internet badass here...bounced like a basketball? lololololol who even says gay crap like that? sounds like something a 15 year old zit faced punk would say in a facebook fight or Demi Levado and I have no idea wtf else ur talking about...seems like u get pretty worked up over strangers online...maybe u should seek some counciling ? when did that empty hole inside u tell u that u needed to lash out at strangers online? let it out little guy and when would ur cobbled together mustang like to lose to a 14 second ls1?
Oh man, my reference to your other account really lit a fire under you

What's for lunch today at the asylum?
Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Banned

No need to bring in Demi Lovato in this Mystic... you leave that gorgeous girl out of this
Old 08-01-2014, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 426 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by Iliac
I never said they were dominant. But they certainly beat every single camaro except 2 turnkey cars. And if we need to step up the 07 Cobra then its not even a conversation even in your diluted world.

Can you post your best slips with your best actually owned car please? This lowly 2v owner sure would love to see them.

I dont own an 03 Cobra because:

A)I cant afford one. I own my **** and thats how I like it.

B)The absolute only advantage an 03 cobra would give me is forged pistons/rods and 4v heads. Though thats nice...everything else on my car is better from mods by now.

And there were practically LS6 F-Cars as it is. Take an 01+ F-Body and throw a mild aftermarket cam in there and its damn near twins with an LS6 - especially in terms of performance.

But keep riding on the coattails of a car that never existed as an excuse. It looks really good.

The F-Body got terminated. Its ok though cuz your 2 seater always has ate stock cobra lunch.
Check this out and you will see just how back and forth it was. With the tpi stuff coming out on top I the end.
http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/speedcomp.htm't

I don't blame you for liking to own your own ****. I'm the same way. I owe nothing.

Still don't change the fact that 03/4 cobro's cost more new than the new 5.0 and 5gens. And both those cars come well optioned. It was a pretty healthy price 10yrs ago.

I beg to differ on a mild h/c car though. A ls6 is stock ****........if you can't get more out of a 346 than ls6 stuff these days then you should take up a new hobby.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Teching In

me on the left when I was 15..check out my golf club

Man, this truly is a strange world of happenstance. Not only is your level of maturity and intelligence about the same as the "previous" owner of your car. Amazingly, he is 80 inches tall as are you...

He also posted a picture of himself, bragging about the length of his golf club. And it gets crazier, he also was standing next to a short kid and an older guy who he claims is a pro golfer. Crazy huh? Oddly enough the previous owner of your car recently deleted his golfing picture.

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/sho...-sticker/page6
Old 08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Srt4King
Man, this truly is a strange world of happenstance. Not only is your level of maturity and intelligence about the same as the "previous" owner of your car. Amazingly, he is 80 inches tall as are you...

He also posted a picture of himself, bragging about the length of his golf club. And it gets crazier, he also was standing next to a short kid and an older guy who he claims is a pro golfer. Crazy huh? Oddly enough the previous owner of your car recently deleted his golfing picture.

Poor mystic....80 inches tall, can hit a ball 300+ yards and still dumb as a burnt stump. lol

PS. Good find Srt4King.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Srt4King

Lol

Quick Reply: 09 GT500 vs C5 Z06