Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2015 | 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love this thread
*Ford catches up to 10yo technology*
HAHAAHHAHA WHAT'S THE EXCUSE NOW FAGGITSSSSSS
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:02 AM
Teching In

What gm car had the z28s suspension 10 years ago? ******* fool.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:11 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black Mare
Lmao these retards are so ******* angry.
What if I told you you are just as butthurt as these GM fanboys? I mean a smart person such as my self would realize that both GM and ford are equally ****. Only ******* that drink the coolaid are stupid enough to think one is better than the other.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Both C6Z and ZR1 were faster by about 10 seconds. The Camaro Z28s time is 5 seconds slower, in wetter conditions.

I'd be interested in all the new production car times that haven't come out yet. New V, New C7Z, etc. The old Ford GT did it in 7:40, and I'm sure it can do much better than that now, even with its lil o v6. lol

Its just good to see Cadillac suspension getting it done in the turns on any car its on.
Dodged for 6 pages?

Originally Posted by ss performance
Considering the length of the Nurburgring I think 5 seconds is all that much. It could easily be the difference between drivers, tires, air temp, various surface conditions, or other weather issues.
This is true. The same way everyone here will get up about DAs and how it effects times, there are many variables to effect a 13 mile race. Traffic is easily one as well.

Originally Posted by evangto87
^This sounds like its going to be the fall back excuse now lol.

Its over time gonna get worse and worse. By the time the GT350 is released... its going to have been a full blown thunderstorm/earthquake when the Z28 was tested.

Hell I think there may have even been ice on the track that day too...

LMFAO I had to laugh at that because I know its gonna happen, although I do agree that even partially wet vs dry is a big difference, especially on a 13 mile race.

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
You can beat something on one track and then be beat on another track. No one is fully dominant everywhere.
100% True. Case and point is trying to run drag, then road course, then auto-x.

So now ford owns the fastest production 1/4 mile drag car, and the fastest production track car, sad day for GM fanboys. What excuse will they use now?
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...urgring-lap%2F
Isn't that website the same one who posted this:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

and then had to remove it? Great source of news, IMO.

Originally Posted by willizm
What if I told you you are just as faggity as these GM fanboys? I mean a smart person such as my self would realize that both GM and ford are equally ****. Only ******* that drink the coolaid are stupid enough to think one is better than the other.
Agreed. I'm just here for the tuna...
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:22 AM
Banned

This y pipe only mustang would drag your ******* *** kiddo, settle down and get back to sucking gm dick.
I bet my daily V6 family car would drag your pile of **** rustang, kiddo.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LikeAB0ss
I bet my daily V6 family car would drag your pile of **** rustang, kiddo.
So your pile of **** makes over 800 to the wheels? Yes or no?

Also, William what if I told you I like gm and own a gm product also? I just love watching these hardcore gm nut huggers cry.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:29 AM
Banned

So your pile of **** makes over 800 to the wheels? Yes or no?

Also, William what if I told you I like gm and own a gm product also? I just love watching these hardcore gm nut huggers cry.
So you're a dyno racer? And you're the biggest cry baby in here. You're just too blinded to see it. Your sig alone proves how much of a sniffler you are.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:33 AM
Teching In

So you're a dyno racer? And you're the biggest cry baby in here. You're just too blinded to see it. Your sig alone proves how much of a sniffler you are.
Good job avoiding the question. The car on mid boost made over 800 to the wheels, more than enough to put bus lengths on you in a 2900lb car.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:36 AM
Banned

Good job avoiding the question. The car on mid boost made over 800 to the wheels, more than enough to put bus lengths on you in a 2900lb car.
Lol yeah I'm sure. You're probably one if those tools who HAS to go from a 60 roll and refuses a dig race. Good job, BlackDonkey.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:37 AM
Launching!

I'm not sure what's worse, the guy that posted a bogus article or the people that are still arguing about it.
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:43 AM
Teching In

I only dig race, rolls are for pussies. Take your slow **** elsewhere "boss".
Old 01-26-2015 | 09:52 AM
Banned

I only dig race, rolls are for pussies. Take your slow **** elsewhere "boss".
No you dont, kiddo. The only thing you actually do is make troll threads here on ls1tech. I guess a lot of LS cars have bullied you in the past.
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Why some people even care about this thread nobody will ever know/understand. One must be pretty ate up to care even if it was proven or factual. Most likely the same kind of people that actually get all but hurt because their NFL football team gets beat. Like that actually matters. Care about something a little more in your life that you actually have a little control of. You will most likely start seeing great results quickly and not make a worthless thread in the wrong section like this one. FAIL
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

This thread is delivering !!
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:25 AM
Teching In

No you dont, kiddo. The only thing you actually do is make troll threads here on ls1tech. I guess a lot of LS cars have bullied you in the past.
I own an LS car, and nothing ls anything has bullied the race car yet.

But keep on keeping on with your slow catfish mang.
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:28 AM
Teching In

Saying y'all have a chip on your shoulder would be a gross understatement. It's more like a boulder. This thread has been entertaining to say the least.
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:32 AM
On The Tree

BlackMare has officially passed Mac up in being the forums biggest bitch lmao.
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Why some people even care about this thread nobody will ever know/understand. One must be pretty ate up to care even if it was proven or factual. Most likely the same kind of people that actually get all but hurt because their NFL football team gets beat. Like that actually matters. Care about something a little more in your life that you actually have a little control of. You will most likely start seeing great results quickly and not make a worthless thread in the wrong section like this one. FAIL
LOOK **** FACE, DON'T EVER POINT OUT LOGIC. I will drive where you are and **** you up!JK.... NO REALLY, there is no point in trying to talk sense into some people. You will just have wasted your valuable time. If you go back and read a volume of the SRK threads you will see that it is the same dozen or so Fucktards arguing the same pointless, and most of the time false points.
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
BlackMare has officially passed Mac up in being the forums biggest bitch lmao.
You sir must love the taste of my nuts, being that every post you make has to do with me, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. <3

now get back to suckin that dick..
Old 01-26-2015 | 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

He did the same thing with MAC I'm starting to think he's one of the guys with multiple S/N but is actually playing the other side and not being his normal self

Quick Reply: what's the excuse going to be now GM?