10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Plot twist the 408 is actually just a bolt on 4.8
Old 11-17-2015, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Plot twist the 408 is actually just a bolt on 4.8
At least you LS ball lickers would be able to sleep peacefully tonight if that were true.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
At least you LS ball lickers would be able to sleep peacefully tonight if that were true.
You Ford queers seem more upset about it than anything
Old 11-17-2015, 08:33 AM
On The Tree

HA!! Nonstop crying about the 4oh8 Camero not being proper and "just wait until the Camero is faster, then you'll see!"

Give me a break Hamma
Old 11-17-2015, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is true.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:38 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha jesus how can we not get rid of Mystic completely, can't they somehow ban his IP address that he posts from. I wish that kid would drink some antifreeze lol

People get so butthurt. His car runs great, he can drive the hell out of it, There is nothing wrong with it at all. Could he change somethings here and there to pick up more power, sure but it still runs great.

Just like my car, I could change some things too but that's not the point. Lighter car with less power was dead even with a heavier car with more power. It's not that difficult to understand the results lol
Old 11-17-2015, 08:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

One of his O2 sensors went bad.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Haha jesus how can we not get rid of Mystic completely, can't they somehow ban his IP address that he posts from. I wish that kid would drink some antifreeze lol

People get so butthurt. His car runs great, he can drive the hell out of it, There is nothing wrong with it at all. Could he change somethings here and there to pick up more power, sure but it still runs great.

Just like my car, I could change some things too but that's not the point. Lighter car with less power was dead even with a heavier car with more power. It's not that difficult to understand the results lol
So let me get this straight. You're wishing for someone (online stranger) to "drink some antifreeze". And then in the very next sentence, you're complaining about more online strangers being "BUTTHURT"? Holy pot meet kettle! Clearly I make your vagina itch like crazy! Do you realize how big of a ***** you sound like? Hahaha!

My H/C/I 346 would probably run with your pile of **** too. More than likely beat it. Even from a ricer roll.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

OP, that's too easy and humble. Not going to happen, not up in here. NOT UP IN HERE!
Old 11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fatt Moist
So let me get this straight. You're wishing for someone (online stranger) to "drink some antifreeze". And then in the very next sentence, you're complaining about more online strangers being "BUTTHURT"? Holy pot meet kettle! Clearly I make your vagina itch like crazy! Do you realize how big of a ***** you sound like? Hahaha!

My H/C/I 346 would probably run with your pile of **** too. More than likely beat it. Even from a ricer roll.
You making a screen name specifically to jab at him is showing the true butt hurt. Sad little man.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
TECH Resident

My H/C/I 346 would probably run right with your pile of **** too. More than likely beat it. Even from a ricer roll.
What?! Your make H/C/I 346 doesn't "run right with" 5.bros, it destroys them. Remember? Have you gotten into the antifreeze again?
Old 11-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
What?! Your make H/C/I 346 doesn't "run right with" 5.bros, it destroys them. Remember? Have you gotten into the antifreeze again?
Oh look, another *****!
Old 11-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha oh hey there Mystic! Nice name! You sure do have a man crush on me don't ya? It's kinda of creepy! And nope I'm not butt hurt at all, I find this all pretty entertaining lol.

And I have told you over and over again, if you ever want to get your *** drug you can come to Tennessee or Indiana anytime and I'll gladly show you some tail lights

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
OP, that's too easy and humble. Not going to happen, not up in here. NOT UP IN HERE!
Hahah this is true!
Old 11-17-2015, 09:07 AM
On The Tree

Oh look, another *****!
He does make a good point. Any day of the week your opinion would be that even stock LS1's have the edge on Coyotes. Now you claim your HCI LS1 would be right with this Coyote? Try keeping your bullshit straight dude.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thread REALLY getting ghey now. C'mon guys lol. Wait for a rerun when 408 gets retuned. Let's leave it at good runs each car is nice and move on already....
Old 11-17-2015, 09:19 AM
TECH Resident

Oh look, another *****!
Bad dream about your H/C/I LS1 last night? Lol
Old 11-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Banned

Haha oh hey there Mystic! Nice name! You sure do have a man crush on me don't ya? It's kinda of creepy! And nope I'm not butt hurt at all, I find this all pretty entertaining lol.

And I have told you over and over again, if you ever want to get your *** drug you can come to Tennessee or Indiana anytime and I'll gladly show you some tail lights

Hahah this is true!
Bullshit you're not mad. Why else would you wish for someone to kill themselves lol. SO MAD! And I enjoy making you look like the ignorant fool that you are, corky.

Oh look! Another lame Internet call out! I can do that too. Come to Nebraska and get your *** drug bro! Except you won't be getting no ricer roll this time.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay z28
He does make a good point. Any day of the week your opinion would be that even stock LS1's have the edge on Coyotes. Now you claim your HCI LS1 would be right with this Coyote? Try keeping your bullshit straight dude.
No he looks like an idiot because Fatt Moist's car isn't even a real coyote. It's gotta be 700+ lbs lighter just to run like full weight cam only LS1's.

Try to keep your ignorance straight, ***** boy.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

I have no dog in this fight other than I love seeing that Coyote swap in that SN95 Cobra - that blue too, well done!
Old 11-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Launching!

Well said, some just can't seem to shake the biased thoughts. Lol
Nice swap btw, I bet that motor does well in that light sn95 chassis.

Quick Reply: Cobr0 vs 408 CamEro