Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Poppacap vs mappins!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2016 | 06:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Being single has been fantastic! It's been like 4 months now.

I used to know it was a struggle for you, and the whole female interaction thing before, but since your actual pictures were leaked, I am downright sympathetic toward you. Keep your chin up, though! It has been a while since I have been on. State funded med dosage increased? Decreased? Stayed the same? Keep me updated, sport.
Oh, my pictures from 2008? Did you really just type all that nonsense out, thinking it would hurt my feels? Can't your feeble mind come up with anything new?

Last edited by StangKila; 04-16-2016 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-16-2016 | 07:23 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Wow, so Hio did such a shitty port job on Nathan's car that it was even slower than stock?

Crazy! I didn't know ported parts would make your car slower!
Like i said....i didn't port them
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I am not crying. But I also have not made a conscience effort at weight reduction. Mine has come in the form of indirect WR. My catback weighs less than my factory catback. Dragpack is lighter than full sized wheels.

Does your have stock exhaust? No? Ok, then you go WR from that too. Not to mention drilling holes in every available spot of your car.

And How would your buddies gutted, ported bolt on car have taken my lunch? Post the slip. Post a scale pic... I am sure you don't have that though, or did the same thing you did with your car on the scale.. lol.
You are cryin.....you've been cryin since the 6gen came out.

Why would i have a pic of notch's car on the scale?

Well it's good to know that his car had less wr than i thought now that a drag pak is indirect wr I call the disease you have snake syndrome. It when the only wr that matters is someone elses because yours is always indirect.

Are you really that butt hurt or just that stupid?
Old 04-16-2016 | 11:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StangKila
You know damn well that you'd have your hands full with Hammer's car (And mine). You'd probably lose to both.
Come back to reality, br0.
Old 04-16-2016 | 04:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Come back to reality, br0.
The truth hurts, don't it, br0.
Old 04-16-2016 | 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Care to name the changes?
LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: funny:

He will never divulge his mods.
Old 04-16-2016 | 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Like i said....i didn't port them

You are cryin.....you've been cryin since the 6gen came out.

Why would i have a pic of notch's car on the scale?

Well it's good to know that his car had less wr than i thought now that a drag pak is indirect wr I call the disease you have snake syndrome. It when the only wr that matters is someone elses because yours is always indirect.

Are you really that butt hurt or just that stupid?
You know what I meant Duggy. Replacing OEM catback loses weight... indirectly, replacing factory wheels with a track set, indirect...

using a holesaw on your inner panels everywhere you can, direct wr
Drilling rotors and hubs... direct
Removing all guts from inside doors,and putting interior panels back on the gutted doors.... direct

removing the inside of you rear seats, and making it LOOK like you have rear seats.. direct

Get it now? Conscience effort, vs simply replacing an OEM item.
Old 04-16-2016 | 05:23 PM
Banned

You know what I meant Duggy. Replacing OEM catback loses weight... indirectly, replacing factory wheels with a track set, indirect...

Removing all guts from inside doors,and putting interior panels back on the gutted doors.... direct

removing the inside of you rear seats, and making it LOOK like you have rear seats.. direct

Weight reduction is weight reduction. Are you seriously saying things like 'indirect weight reduction "? Lmao holy reaching batman!
Old 04-16-2016 | 06:42 PM
On The Tree

The truth hurts, don't it, br0.
Explains why you are so hurt.
Old 04-16-2016 | 08:58 PM
Teching In

Makes complete sense. He has used this retarded argument so many times. I bet doug skips breakfast on track days and has his car key filed down to save weight. He is obsessed since the LS cant succeed without being in a light car.

Weight reduction is weight reduction. Are you seriously saying things like 'indirect weight reduction "? Lmao holy reaching batman!
When you hack your car up to save weight that is purposeful weight reduction. If your OEM muffler happen to weigh 3lbs less than your new aftermarket mufflers then that just happens. I can guarantee you that no one picks a catback with the sole focus on weight reduction.

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Explains why you are so hurt.
Yes he is hurt. Hurt so bad he will likely never recover.
Old 04-16-2016 | 11:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Makes complete sense. He has used this retarded argument so many times. I bet doug skips breakfast on track days and has his car key filed down to save weight. He is obsessed since the LS cant succeed without being in a light car.

When you hack your car up to save weight that is purposeful weight reduction. If your OEM muffler happen to weigh 3lbs less than your new aftermarket mufflers then that just happens. I can guarantee you that no one picks a catback with the sole focus on weight reduction.

My point is, WHO GIVES A ****?! We all want our cars to be as light as possible, right? Hio is obviously smarter than you since he knows how to cut as much weight as possible. It's not his fault that you're butthurt about how light his car is. So butthurt that you argue about gay **** like "indirect weight reduction". Sorry about your heavy pig of a car, bruh.
Old 04-16-2016 | 11:31 PM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Care to name the changes?
Bolt ons
Old 04-16-2016 | 11:35 PM
Banned

Old 04-16-2016 | 11:41 PM
On The Tree
10 Year Member

Sick.
Old 04-16-2016 | 11:44 PM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

Yeah I'm excited. Preliminary testing has been showing a good improvement
Old 04-17-2016 | 08:08 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Well this is excellent news. Looks like about 3/4 of my wr is indirect.....actually closer to 90%

Edit: actually i have to say it has to be 100% indirect wr. The parts i changed i don't like as well as the parts i have now so the wr is completely indirect due to that.
Poppa has reached a new high for being a fanboi idiot. We should congratulate him.
Originally Posted by 2003Cobro

Well when one picks a bigger blower cause their engine is to weak like yours to keep up with ls1s what does that mean? Because I've seen that several times including you.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 04-17-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-17-2016 | 08:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Well when one picks a bigger blower cause their engine is to weak like yours to keep up with ls1s what does that mean? Because I've seen that several times including you.
Speaking of that bigger blower. It ADDED weight to my car, so did my subframe connectors, so did my larger intercooler tank. Yep it was PURPOSEFUL WEIGHT GAINING!!!!!
Old 04-17-2016 | 10:25 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

It's indirect so that weight don't matter.
Old 04-17-2016 | 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Good to know that Hio "indirectly" drilled holes through his car..

What a ******* idiot.
Old 04-17-2016 | 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Good to know that Hio "indirectly" drilled holes through his car..

What a ******* idiot.
^^^THIS!

Anyone that traps 130 in a bolt on LS6 must be an idiot...
Old 04-17-2016 | 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by scotty2000ss
^^^THIS!

Anyone that traps 130 in a bolt on LS6 must be an idiot...
Anyone that purposely drills holes in their car and tries to play it off like accidental WR is a ****** tool. So are the nuthuggers that agree with him.

Quick Reply: Poppacap vs mappins!