Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2002 Z28 M6 vs 2015 Challenger SRT8 392 Scat Pack A8

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nwilson44
Yeah he was upset. He claimed that I was spraying a 50 shot. I popped my hood to show him and now he thinks its stock... I'm not sure what he thinks. We ran from 45-50 to whatever the top of 5th is with 3.90's. I was 4+ cars ahead by 6000 rpm in 5th. He says he's doing another round of mods and wants to re run.
The best mod he can do it a trade-in. You can tell him that too.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
Good kill again and sorry to hear about the gopro!

This is the exact reason why I have these on my car, because suction cups fail. I never leave without it tethered
http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-ATBKT-00...s=gopro+tether
I will have to get some of those. Thanks for posting.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
I will have to get some of those. Thanks for posting.
They're pretty cheap and the adhesive is really strong. I'm still leary of putting it on my paint for periods of time. But I keep one permanently mounted on my rear glass and attatch the gopro to the sail panel. I am probably going to put one under the hood somewhere or make something like it that is permanently attached so I can just slide the thin nylon string out the side when I mount it on the fender.

I've seen too many people on videos lose them, and these hero 4's aren't cheap lol
Old 05-16-2016, 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
They're pretty cheap and the adhesive is really strong. I'm still leary of putting it on my paint for periods of time. But I keep one permanently mounted on my rear glass and attatch the gopro to the sail panel. I am probably going to put one under the hood somewhere or make something like it that is permanently attached so I can just slide the thin nylon string out the side when I mount it on the fender.

I've seen too many people on videos lose them, and these hero 4's aren't cheap lol
Tell me about it. I was going to go grab another, but it'd come out of my Mamomotorsport heads and FAST 102 fund. Can't be having that!

Btw I told this dude I'll be upgrading heads and induction this fall, perhaps, and he said he's getting slicks and going FBO, and maybe E85?!? Anyways I will have to post that too!

Quick Reply: 2002 Z28 M6 vs 2015 Challenger SRT8 392 Scat Pack A8