Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mysticz28 gets drug by Bolton 100 shot2v

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by *Tips Fedora*
Your dumbass doesn't even know how a stall works

Tell everyone again how a stall only works in 1st gear.
Good point Jake, how does a torque converter work and which diffrent style internal components can you get that effect how they operate?
Old 07-08-2016, 08:10 AM
On The Tree

Has Jake beat the 2v yet?
Old 07-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Teching In

Next time you should just race 225 ft Jake. It looked like you where ahead at that point until the mighty 329whp 2v over powered your fine running 430whp turd and walked around you.

Last edited by milehighroo; 07-08-2016 at 08:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I bet it's quicker than that. And my car has to be launched at idle and eased into, or else it'll light up the 315 DRs. You're another ignorant ****.
More excuses, big surprise. It's not ignorant to realize what I said, quite the opposite actually. Its possible your car's problem may be as simple as it's in need of a good set of new tires. If that's it, than get some and quite making pathetic excuses and making your car look like a **** poor example of a h/c/i stalled auto LS1 car.

How can you not realize a stalled auto LS1 F-body with your mods should not be losing to that 2v no matter the distance of the race? That is not ignorance. I think you should be whopping that 2v's ***.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
More excuses, big surprise. It's not ignorant to realize what I said, quite the opposite actually. Its possible your car's problem may be as simple as it's in need of a good set of new tires. If that's it, than get some and quite making pathetic excuses and making your car look like a **** poor example of a h/c/i stalled auto LS1 car.

How can you not realize a stalled auto LS1 F-body with your mods should not be losing to that 2v no matter the distance of the race? That is not ignorance. I think you should be whopping that 2v's ***.
How is that an excuse, dumbfuck? It was said that my car lacks power, and it clearly doesn't if it can spin BRAND NEW 315 DRs to 60 mph. They're literally about 3 months old. It still hooks fine if I ease into it. Hooks just as well as a 31xx lb car with 440+ wtq, that also hooks well. Obviously mine would do better on a slick and drag pack. And quit acting like you have any idea how my car actually runs. It was pulling on the 2v way before the end of that short little race. I was hitting 95+ mph in less than an 1/8 mile. Not sure how that makes my car "**** poor".
Old 07-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by milehighroo
Next time you should just race 225 ft Jake. It looked like you where ahead at that point until the mighty 329whp 2v over powered your fine running 430whp turd and walked around you.
Still afraid to come get mopped up?
Old 07-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Good point Jake, how does a torque converter work and which diffrent style internal components can you get that effect how they operate?
If I tell you, you'll just say "sweet Google search bro!".
Old 07-08-2016, 11:30 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

... I was hitting 95+ mph in less than an 1/8 mile. Not sure how that makes my car "**** poor".
proof?
Old 07-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033
proof?
Hi, automach..
Old 07-08-2016, 11:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I'm laughing my **** off at how stupid you and a few others are. ***.
I think you're going to have these guys hanging off your every word for 100 pages lol
Old 07-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Still afraid to come get mopped up?
Just waiting to take your money and validate how slow your **** really is for everyone.

Of course than the excuses will fly "but you have 700+ hp. You should beat me..... "
Old 07-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by big hammer
I think you're going to have these guys hanging off your every word for 100 pages lol
That's what puppets do best! When I dip, they dip, we dip!
A couple of these **** have been sweating my nuts since 2009, no joke.

Just waiting to take your money and validate how slow your **** really is for everyone.

Of course than the excuses will fly "but you have 700+ hp. You should beat me..... "
We both know you'd get spanked from a dig if you have street tires like you said. That's why you're trying to buy your way out of this call out. What a ***** *** bitch.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Your dumbass doesn't even know how a stall works

Tell everyone again how a stall only works in 1st gear.
I fully admitted that I was weak on stall converters, I listened, and I learned. Now I'm using that knowledge to bitch slap you.

Whats your excuse for losing to a slow *** 2V? By your own logic, your car should be capable of 10's, and that mustang should be beat by a minor bolt on car.

So either your car is much slower than you think, or I was right and 2V's aren't bad.

How is that an excuse, dumbfuck? It was said that my car lacks power, and it clearly doesn't if it can spin BRAND NEW 315 DRs to 60 mph. They're literally about 3 months old. It still hooks fine if I ease into it. Hooks just as well as a 31xx lb car with 440+ wtq, that also hooks well. Obviously mine would do better on a slick and drag pack. And quit acting like you have any idea how my car actually runs. It was pulling on the 2v way before the end of that short little race. I was hitting 95+ mph in less than an 1/8 mile. Not sure how that makes my car "**** poor".
Bitch please, my damned 85 corvette could do the same ******* thing with half the power. Spinning tires is a cool trick, but doesn't equal power.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Teching In

We both know you'd get spanked from a dig if you have street tires like you said. That's why you're trying to buy your way out of this call out. What a ***** *** bitch.
Buy my way out with a $100 race

So confident he can spank me yet not confident enough to put $100 on it. Obviously has a lot of faith in all the bs he keeps spouting off
Old 07-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
I fully admitted that I was weak on stall converters, I listened, and I learned. Now I'm using that knowledge to bitch slap you.

Whats your excuse for losing to a slow *** 2V? By your own logic, your car should be capable of 10's, and that mustang should be beat by a minor bolt on car.

So either your car is much slower than you think, or I was right and 2V's aren't bad.

Bitch please, my damned 85 corvette could do the same ******* thing with half the power. Spinning tires is a cool trick, but doesn't equal power.
You're the one getting your **** packed straight up your ***, verbally, you Polish snow cone. You have ZERO idea how either my car or this particular 2v runs.

And LMAO at your 200rwhp vette being given able to spin 315 DRs to 60 mph. Thanks for yet again, proving that you don't have the slightest clue about anything. Maybe it's time to quit huffing gas, derp.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Banned

Buy my way out with a $100 race

So confident he can spank me yet not confident enough to put $100 on it. Obviously has a lot of faith in all the bs he keeps spouting off
Calls someone out. Expects them to put up money.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Spinning tires is very hard to do, unless you have gobs of power.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Calls someone out. Expects them to put up money.
Spinning lies again like usual.

What's wrong? You don't like to win money? This should be an easy win acording to you.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Banned

Spinning lies again like usual.

What's wrong? You don't like to win money? This should be an easy win acording to you.
Like you would actually pay me. You're a lying sack of amphibian ****. Tell everyone how you beat a GTP with a stock 90 bhp prius. Or how you raced and beat my Mystic Z in your stock 99 regal. Both made up lies.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Teching In

Like you would actually pay me. You're a lying sack of amphibian ****. Tell everyone how you beat a GTP with a stock 90 bhp prius. Or how you raced and beat my Mystic Z in your stock 99 regal. Both made up lies.
Thats an easy enough excuse to take care of. We'll have a 3rd party hold the money. If you don't show like usual you forfeit your money. Any other excuses why you won't race for $100?

Quick Reply: Mysticz28 gets drug by Bolton 100 shot2v