Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mysticz28 gets drug by Bolton 100 shot2v

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 01:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by *Tips Fedora*
You're the one getting your **** packed straight up your ***, verbally, you Polish snow cone. You have ZERO idea how either my car or this particular 2v runs.

And LMAO at your 200rwhp vette being given able to spin 315 DRs to 60 mph. Thanks for yet again, proving that you don't have the slightest clue about anything. Maybe it's time to quit huffing gas, derp.
It's been well established that a 2V can't run for ****. You have agreed on that fact. So if the 2V is a slow pile of ****, your car is, by default, and even slower pile of ****.

That sounds like a call out to me. Get your sorry *** down here to texas and prove that my 200WHP corvette can't do it.

It's likely an 11 second car. And I was pulling on it way before 550 feet. My car is not even proper at all either. Stock 2.73 gears, stock MAF, 1 3/4 headers, paper air filter, 100% full weight with subs, conservative street tune, heavy wheels, 6200 rpm 1-2 shift ect...
By your own admission, a LBO LS1 can run 11's. Are you saying that your H/C/I/E/Stall runs 12's? Oh and it was well established that a gear change with a stall means nothing. Quotes for proof.

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
gears (Which is a COMPLETE WASTE WITH A STALL) for an auto at our power levels,

Not only will multiple people on here speak from their personal experience, but I also have real world experience in this. I was an idiot and wish I had listened to everyone on this site about a gear change being a waste of money with a stall 3600 or bigger.

It is Fact that in most cases, a gear change in a car with a 3600 stall or bigger will gain absolutely nothing from the change. Some cases people have seen .1 tenth, and very, Very rare, a few have seen .2 tenths. 99% of the time, at our power levels (500rwhp down), you will not see any gain.

When I changed from 2.73 gears to 3.42's, which is a pretty big gear change, my fastest times were a little over .1 tenth. But I am willing to bet my car that most of it was because my tune was fat with the 2.73's and it was fixed when I swapped gears. I can honestly say that it would have been less than .04 of a tenth, and most likely a dead wash.
Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
My car was a 2.73 car and I switched to 3.73's before a converter. At this point I do regret it a bit. I run out of gear around 130 mph
A higher gear is designed to get you into the powerband faster, right? So please tell me how you are going to get into the powerband faster than a stall that only drops to 5100rpms with a 2.73 gear? Please explain? Like I said, you have no clue what you're talking about. I have actually ran my car at the track stalled with 2.73's and then swapped to 3.42's. So I am dead set that everything that everyone tried to tell me before, is dead fact!
Old 07-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
It's been well established that a 2V can't run for ****. You have agreed on that fact. So if the 2V is a slow pile of ****, your car is, by default, and even slower pile of ****.

That sounds like a call out to me. Get your sorry *** down here to texas and prove that my 200WHP corvette can't do it.

By your own admission, a LBO LS1 can run 11's. Are you saying that your H/C/I/E/Stall runs 12's? Oh and it was well established that a gear change with a stall means nothing. Quotes for proof.
Lmfao, you have no clue what youre talking about.

And how about you bring your sorry *** up here and I'll bitch slap your vette with my stock GTP. Then I'll call you a ****** to your face. Then watch you stare at your shoes.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by *Tips in my mouth*
Those are not reasons why I lost by half a nose, while pulling. Keep twisting, tit baby.
Just excuses of why your car is a POS. Got it.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Is anybody going to Kearney Raceway Park anytime soon? I would love to tag along. I know that my car is not much, but I would race anyone in Lincoln who is looking to just have fun.

Also, hello Jake. This is the guy with the red 5.0. I know we still haven't raced yet, I just haven't been to Norfolk anytime recently.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
More excuses, big surprise. It's not ignorant to realize what I said, quite the opposite actually. Its possible your car's problem may be as simple as it's in need of a good set of new tires. If that's it, than get some and quite making pathetic excuses and making your car look like a **** poor example of a h/c/i stalled auto LS1 car.
How is that an excuse, dumbfuck? It was said that my car lacks power, and it clearly doesn't if it can spin BRAND NEW 315 DRs to 60 mph. They're literally about 3 months old. It still hooks fine if I ease into it. Hooks just as well as a 31xx lb car with 440+ wtq, that also hooks well. Obviously mine would do better on a slick and drag pack. And quit acting like you have any idea how my car actually runs. It was pulling on the 2v way before the end of that short little race. I was hitting 95+ mph in less than an 1/8 mile. Not sure how that makes my car "**** poor".
It's likely an 11 second car. And I was pulling on it way before 550 feet. My car is not even proper at all either. Stock 2.73 gears, stock MAF, 1 3/4 headers, paper air filter, 100% full weight with subs, conservative street tune, heavy wheels, 6200 rpm 1-2 shift ect...
Say your car isn't a **** poor setup. Then show reasons why it is a **** poor setup. Jake is it hard to be that dense? But I'm guessing it comes natural for you.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Teching In

I gave you a chance to come race me in a controlled environment, and you bitched out just like I knew you would. Keep dancing, puppet.
Proof? That thing you are always lacking because you're a lying sack of **** and have nothing but excuses.

Keep spinning. 95% of this thread is you making excuses and deflecting
Old 07-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWPer
Is anybody going to Kearney Raceway Park anytime soon? I would love to tag along. I know that my car is not much, but I would race anyone in Lincoln who is looking to just have fun.

Also, hello Jake. This is the guy with the red 5.0. I know we still haven't raced yet, I just haven't been to Norfolk anytime recently.
Jake is still trying to master the 2v. Don't embarrasse him more with a 4v.

We usually head to Kearney more in the fall when it cools off a bit.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gave you a chance to come race me in a controlled environment, and you bitched out just like I knew you would. Keep dancing, puppet.
I thought him and others have given you more than once chance to show up to a track to race?...

What's the difference?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Say your car isn't a **** poor setup. Then show reasons why it is a **** poor setup. Jake is it hard to be that dense? But I'm guessing it comes natural for you.
I implied that it doesn't RUN **** pour. It runs exactly as it should for whats done to it. really need to spell everything out for you fart flowers?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Just excuses of why your car is a POS. Got it.
I saw a 750rwhp Whipple cobra get walked by an 11 second, 400rwhp Foxbody that day. I guess cobras are pieces of ****.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by milehighroo

Keep spinning. 95% of this thread is me and Brook making up lies and bullshitting.
I agree!
Old 07-08-2016, 02:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Lmfao, you have no clue what youre talking about.

And how about you bring your sorry *** up here and I'll bitch slap your vette with my stock GTP. Then I'll call you a ****** to your face. Then watch you stare at your shoes.
Burden of proof is on you, you made the statement and the call out. Come on down and talk **** to my face, see what happens. But you wont, because you're a little bitch and the only fast thing you have is your mouth.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Teching In

Jake's car is slow. I don't think there is anything that can be said to make him understand that. Losing 3 times to a 2v hasn't.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
Burden of proof is on you, you made the statement and the call out. Come on down and talk **** to my face, see what happens. But you wont, because you're a little bitch and the only fast thing you have is your mouth.

And I never called anyone out, ******.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I saw a 750rwhp Whipple cobra get walked by an 11 second, 400rwhp Foxbody that day. I guess cobras are pieces of ****.
nobody cares what you "saw" ***. your stories are BS too
Old 07-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
nobody cares what you "saw" ***. your stories are BS too

^ The first guy (Stewart) is the owner of the Whipple cobra. How does that salt taste, ******?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

cool so some guy said what you did? you proved nothing you turkey brained **** juggler i see no video of said race
Old 07-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AWPer

What's up, Josh? Just let me know when you're around. And we can definitely line them up.

By the way, everyone. This is the owner of one of the 5.0s that I beat in my Mystic Z. And that car was quite a bit slower than my red car. I think his 5.0 just had x pipe and cat back at the time.

Milehighroo and sonic 4.6 got so insanely butthurt about that video that they had to tell themselves that it was a v6, in order to keep from committing suicide. Even after Josh made a video, proving that it was a 5.0
Old 07-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
cool so some guy said what you did? you proved nothing you turkey brained **** juggler i see no video of said race
That's the guy that I was talking about, you ****** leadtard. Keep grasping, ******.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

If he uses the same lines that you do them maybe his car is a POS. Does he make excuses about his set up like you? See below for example.

"Stock 2.73 gears, stock MAF, 1 3/4 headers, paper air filter, 100% full weight with subs, conservative street tune, heavy wheels, 6200 rpm 1-2 shift ect..."

Conservative street tune, ****** lol

Quick Reply: Mysticz28 gets drug by Bolton 100 shot2v