Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C Firehawk vs FBO 2015 5.bro

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Ain't no one here scared to take a loss. Speaking for myself of course. Can't win them all. Marc called him out and even said he was driving through his area, he ignored it.
Again, reading comprehension pwned you. Marc said he was driving through FL. For the 5th time, I am not in FL.

I also wouldnt race Marc, i dont race for money, i race for fun... Plus this Marc character appears shady AF.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 452 Likes on 355 Posts

Lol...marc is shady

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
You act like your car is some sort of standard or norm for f-body track results. It's not. I said with the exception of a few set ups, so you would fall into that exception. Meanwhile most H/C LS1 f-bodies dont even trap 120mph, so going off the AVERAGE 4th gen, they aren't **** against todays modern performance cars.
My car is not as out of the norm as you would like to think. Just most don't do what they should tells me they did it wrong more than a average.

Like a said with all the info out there on these cars this day and age 11s@115-120 are cake with bolt ons. H/c cars should easily do better than that.
Originally Posted by big hammer
If you can't trap 120+ in an hci fbody then I dunno
This

If your goal is to get down the qtr and you can't get your h/c ls1 over 120 then you didn't pay attention somewhere.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Again, reading comprehension pwned you. Marc said he was driving through FL. For the 5th time, I am not in FL.

I also wouldnt race Marc, i dont race for money, i race for fun... Plus this Marc character appears shady AF.
Seriously? Marc? The college educated Jewish accountant(?) is "shady"?? Jesus lmao. Don't race for money? Why is that? Honest question
Old 08-24-2016, 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would probably be prone to say that too about somebody to save face for being scared.

If I'm shady, maybe you should reevaluate your other associations on here. I do the same **** as them in a joking manner yet I'm called shady and they aren't.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Seriously? Marc? The college educated Jewish accountant(?)
I'm not actually Jewish, just to set the record straight. Just Jewish tendencies. Ask the fiancé.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Seriously? Marc? The college educated Jewish accountant(?) is "shady"?? Jesus lmao. Don't race for money? Why is that? Honest question
"College educated" and "jewish accauntant" are totally irrelevant and adds no substance, as to a person's character.

Money makes things serious. Bad things happen when things are serious. I prefer to keep things light and fun.
Old 08-25-2016, 02:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I would probably be prone to say that too about somebody to save face for being scared.

If I'm shady, maybe you should reevaluate your other associations on here. I do the same **** as them in a joking manner yet I'm called shady and they aren't.
You keep saying scared, like it really holds any weight. What am I scared of? Of a guy halfway accross the country that is asking me to race? Please man....lol

I have no "aasociations" here, i simply return the courtesies, to the people that have showed me respect.

I called you shady because when I asked you what your car's set up was, you acted like a highschool boy and dodged the question, never replied...
Old 08-25-2016, 02:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You keep saying scared, like it really holds any weight. What am I scared of? Of a guy halfway accross the country that is asking me to race? Please man....lol

I have no "aasociations" here, i simply return the courtesies, to the people that have showed me respect.

I called you shady because when I asked you what your car's set up was, you acted like a highschool boy and dodged the question, never replied...

I think he has a 5.0 with a few bolt ons
Old 08-25-2016, 04:44 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

I think Z needs a mediator, he's not used to this side of the isle. He wants someone to se it up, agree on speeds, fair mods, etc.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol...marc is shady

My car is not as out of the norm as you would like to think. Just most don't do what they should tells me they did it wrong more than a average.

Like a said with all the info out there on these cars this day and age 11s@115-120 are cake with bolt ons. H/c cars should easily do better than that.

This

If your goal is to get down the qtr and you can't get your h/c ls1 over 120 then you didn't pay attention somewhere.
I get what you're saying, but you contradicted yourself a bit by saying your car is not out of the norm and then saying that most don't do what they should. It's nothing spectacular to get the results you get when you do things right, but most people don't which is why I said it's not the norm. Run into any given modded f-body on the street on any given day and the odds are (key words being "the odds are") it's not going to be a 120+mph car.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 452 Likes on 355 Posts

I didn't contradict myself at all. Doin stuff like **** is not the norm....it's doin stuff like ****. I don't have the fastest ls6 car. So yes it is somewhat the norm.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

I told you many times it's just bolt ons man - no need to get so worked up over a simple daily driver.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I get what you're saying, but you contradicted yourself a bit by saying your car is not out of the norm and then saying that most don't do what they should. It's nothing spectacular to get the results you get when you do things right, but most people don't which is why I said it's not the norm. Run into any given modded f-body on the street on any given day and the odds are (key words being "the odds are") it's not going to be a 120+mph car.
I think what Hio is trying to ilustrate, is that his car mirrors a phenomenon we are currently experiencing in the US, where the "average Joe" is overweight (25%+ BF). This has become the norm, but it is not the actual standard.

I think Hio is comparing his car to a guy that goes to the gym and works out, BF of 11% with good strength and stamina, but he is no pro/olympic athlete, which would really be considered the elite.

Just because everyone treats their body like a sack of ****, it doesn't necessarily make it the standard.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Teching In

I told you many times it's just bolt ons man - no need to get so worked up over a simple daily driver.
Like I have told you many times 5bro. Im not worried about you, nor am I "worked up". I couldnt care less what you drive or what mods you have, it does not affect me one bit...
Old 08-25-2016, 07:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Like I have told you many times 5bro. Im not worried about you, nor am I "worked up". I couldnt care less what you drive or what mods you have, it does not affect me one bit...
I understand. Too scared to race it for money and back up those checks your mouf writes about Br0s that your *** can't cash.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:21 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I understand. Too scared to race it for money and back up those checks your mouf writes about Br0s that your *** can't cash.
The money thingy is just a scared tactic to intimidate an opponent , if you want to race for money why don't you hit your local track or local Mexico at night ?
Old 08-25-2016, 07:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bambino1le
The money thingy is just a scared tactic to intimidate an opponent , if you want to race for money why don't you hit your local track or local Mexico at night ?
I'm sorry he is scared? I hit the local track and skreet races often. If you're so confident you should be willing to pony up some cash. Especially to a car driving from multiple states away.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:35 AM
Teching In

You are not very bright for a college educated guy.

I want you to quote/show us all, where I was making statements = to "checks your mouf writes about Br0s that your *** cant cash".

Dont worry, Ill wait....
Old 08-25-2016, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

You are not very bright for a college educated guy.

I want you to quote/show us all, where I was making statements = to "checks your mouf writes about Br0s that your *** cant cash".

Dont worry, Ill wait....
Nice deflection. It is duly noted.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:58 AM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

Marc killing Zyborg in here.

I guess Zyborg 1LE isn't proper enough to lay some cash down against a POS MBO br0.

Quick Reply: H/C Firehawk vs FBO 2015 5.bro