Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 02:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
What compression? Raceweight? Any dyno numbers or track times? Seems like a good build so far. I would need more details but even then I wouldn't say I would walk you.

Ultra-. Your car was awesome. I already said that. Yes my LBO setup went quickerr than you and I was in +3200DA.....it is what it is man.
thanks

I'd eat you up 40-140.

Night bro
Old 09-16-2016, 02:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
thanks

I'd eat you up 40-140.

Night bro
Old 09-16-2016, 02:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LBO bro been 128.
Yeah ok at full weight?
Old 09-16-2016, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Yeah ok at full weight?
Nope but still had lots of weight to drop. Since you seem to be not catching on every single car I talk about is LBO just like the Hio crew but if the Mustang has a catch can it's full sausage FBO....still with me?

Ultraz-. 40-140 right now and you would get absolutely raped. You would have to wear a diaper from the **** seepage. Night buddy.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:09 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Yeah, I just read it. You dont think the hellcat would do the same or better at that track same day. Trap speed is moving but not impressive for that much hp and little weight.
Lol little weight? Guy scaled it at 4050lbs.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I noticed that also lol
Old 09-16-2016, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I noticed that also lol
Did you notice the comments ? Did you notice a guy with the same mustang said he wasn't anywhere near 130+ traps and finds it hard to believe. Lol
Old 09-16-2016, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
A 4k lbs mustang ? Ewww
Old 09-16-2016, 07:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nope but still had lots of weight to drop. Since you seem to be not catching on every single car I talk about is LBO just like the Hio crew but if the Mustang has a catch can it's full sausage FBO....still with me?

Ultraz-. 40-140 right now and you would get absolutely raped. You would have to wear a diaper from the **** seepage. Night buddy.

No I figured that.. Everything usually out of a 5.0 owners mouth on the Internet is usually ****. Lies about mods ofcourse. All I know is a bolt on ls6 has trapped 130 + .. See what I just did!
Old 09-16-2016, 07:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I already showed a video of my car running a few mustangs. I have stated nothing but the troof! Yes my 408 can beat a bolt on 5.0. How is that suprising it should be expected. You think track time matters in SRK section? Its Not like im lieing or anything. If you wasn't so busy holding on to every ford owner's nutts around here. You would realizes ive been speaking the troof! Get the ***** out your face thats whats getting old, Its blinding you man!!
Jesus.Spazzed a little there, eh? I don't care whether or not you can beat a bolt on bro. That's easy stuff. I actually don't even like most Ford's.. Corys coyote is the only one i think is pretty bad ***. But you talk pretty highly of your car. So let's see it do some work. Bolt-on coyote =/= impressive. Go race DD, Cory, Jay, Hio, myself etc. Then i can maybe be impressed when you hang a car or two behind.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

No I figured that.. Everything usually out of a 5.0 owners mouth on the Internet is usually ****. Lies about mods ofcourse. All I know is a bolt on ls6 has trapped 130 + .. See what I just did!
My buddy's bro trapped 125 at full weight - drag pack FBO on 93. Drop weight and him and Hio would've been a good run.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZNix
Jesus.Spazzed a little there, eh? I don't care whether or not you can beat a bolt on bro. That's easy stuff. I actually don't even like most Ford's.. Corys coyote is the only one i think is pretty bad ***. But you talk pretty highly of your car. So let's see it do some work. Bolt-on coyote =/= impressive. Go race DD, Cory, Jay, Hio, myself etc. Then i can maybe be impressed when you hang a car or two behind.
Thanks Z and I am just getting started so hopefully it pans out well.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:44 AM
Teching In

That ls6 has rockers= not bolt ons.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Did you notice the comments ? Did you notice a guy with the same mustang said he wasn't anywhere near 130+ traps and finds it hard to believe. Lol
Did you notice that I mentioned that the guy fully disabled the nannies?
Old 09-16-2016, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZNix
Jesus.Spazzed a little there, eh? I don't care whether or not you can beat a bolt on bro. That's easy stuff. I actually don't even like most Ford's.. Corys coyote is the only one i think is pretty bad ***. But you talk pretty highly of your car. So let's see it do some work. Bolt-on coyote =/= impressive. Go race DD, Cory, Jay, Hio, etc. Then i can maybe be impressed when you hang a car or two behind.
Fixed

Damn you're stupid. So you think a nitrous feed 408 will be "impressive" beating 130 trap cars? Lol riiggghhht. I wonder about you.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Doug when is the last time you raced? All you do is talk. You have the worse case of LMS I have ever seen my entire life. Seriously I feel bad for you. Actually not really your one of the most arrogant people I have ever came across. Everything I said has been true. I am sorry the truth ***** you up this bad..... CNC heads help....ported heads are much better. E85 helps. FTW fuel is much better. Why you so scared of kik lately? I have all the pics of my slips ready to post since I am such a liar.
It doesn't matter when i ran last. Did the car slow down all on its own? I think not......no reason for it to.

The arrogance is all on you man. I've already said there are many cars faster than mine as it should be. It's just a bolt on ls6. I'm ok with it. Unlike you.....you get offended anytime you think someone will run with you or outrun you.

Post the pics here. What's wrong with that? You don't know how to maybe?

I don't go in that kik very often. You know that.
Originally Posted by islander033
And hio had his hero low 11s run with neg DA and tail wind.... very misleading indeed. lol
No tail wind. Was decent da that day. Funny part is I've ran nearly the same in 1500-1800 da with exact same mph. When the car has run 129-131 for several outings there is no reason for you to try and make up bs. You just look dumb doin so.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
That 5g is not a bolt on car. Motor has been opened up.. intake pulled off and ported etc etc etc. My car with same exact exhaust setup (long tubes, cat deletes) would have laid some gap stripes. I distinctly remember being told I better run my full drag pack or I would get gapped. Well... full sized street tires and it was pretty good races.. I will admit. Phil is cool beans. And there was a tune on that car... don't kid yourself. Could it have more tweaks? sure... My tune has actually been tweaked too since that race because i was getting knock retard when I shouldn't. Tweaks for err'one!

And no I am not brand biased.. I just defend what I own. Camaros are nice, and can be fast also. But what fun is agreeing all the time?
It was bolt ons in stock power tuning. Get over it. If it hadn't been pulling timing on the shifts you woulda got walked all 4 times. That car is night and day different on the shift now. But we were being upfront and honest......you know ....not doin any emergency mods like you.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Sorry man... just because you WANT rockers to be bolt ons doesnt mean they are.
Hhhmmm really? I guess you'll have to go tell your furd brotherin that then.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...9761?_k=qjgisg

Now....when your cams go to the oe map instead of not being there you might have a leg to stand on. Till then you don't. And i would take a no rocker run vs that to.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It doesn't matter when i ran last. Did the car slow down all on its own? I think not......no reason for it to.

The arrogance is all on you man. I've already said there are many cars faster than mine as it should be. It's just a bolt on ls6. I'm ok with it. Unlike you.....you get offended anytime you think someone will run with you or outrun you.

Post the pics here. What's wrong with that? You don't know how to maybe?

No tail wind. Was decent da that day. Funny part is I've ran nearly the same in 1500-1800 da with exact same mph. When the car has run 129-131 for several outings there is no reason for you to try and make up bs. You just look dumb doin so.

It was bolt ons in stock power tuning. Get over it. If it hadn't been pulling timing on the shifts you woulda got walked all 4 times. That car is night and day different on the shift now. But we were being upfront and honest......you know ....not doin any emergency mods like you.

Hhhmmm really? I guess you'll have to go tell your furd brotherin that then.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...9761?_k=qjgisg

Now....when your cams go to the oe map instead of not being there you might have a leg to stand on. Till then you don't. And i would take a no rocker run vs that to.

Funny how in one post you take everybody to school. They like to hate I've noticed. Nix I think he's just either ford lover at heart or he's sleeping with one of them
Old 09-16-2016, 08:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

I think zdix is just confused. He's been scorn by a bolt on 5br0.

Not just 1 either! One was on pump to......ain't no 5br0 doin that
That ls6 has rockers= not bolt ons.
Take a look at muh screen shots and link. Seems the old fox 5br0s thpught rickers were a bolt on. It just that now the new 5br0s *** is gapped so wide open they have their own head stuffed in it.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Thanks
What LBO bro traps 125+? What you got done lol?

I did 123 spinning in 2800 da
Doesn't really matter considering you don't have the car anymore, but usually spinning in the 1/4 will actually inflate your trap speed, not lower it.

11's in a 5th gen is impressive regardless. Good job.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:10 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Retired
Ironing

You just creep for the most part
Why you lying?
So it had a toon.......
To reiterate, why you lying all the time?

Quick Reply: Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen