Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 12:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Why would be fascinated? We have no clue what it runs....we're just asking.
Well I've already answered that. I wasn't even asking you about your mustang.. I was saying in general! Reread what I've stated !
Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZNix
I think most of is just want to see the car run, not that floppy vagina mouth. It's getting old.
I already showed a video of my car running a few mustangs. I have stated nothing but the troof! Yes my 408 can beat a bolt on 5.0. How is that suprising it should be expected. You think track time matters in SRK section? Its Not like im lieing or anything. If you wasn't so busy holding on to every ford owner's nutts around here. You would realizes ive been speaking the troof! Get the ***** out your face thats whats getting old, Its blinding you man!!
Old 09-16-2016, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
It's on street tires, not stock pirellis. He says which ones in the vid description.
Yeah, I just read it. You dont think the hellcat would do the same or better at that track same day. Trap speed is moving but not impressive for that much hp and little weight.

Last edited by Theblacknightls1; 09-16-2016 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Barely lol.

Ran it once on 20 inch DR. 11.7 @ 123. 2.1 60. 2800 da. Milan Michigan. Test and tune night prep wasn't that great. Had to wait forever for that run and just went home.

Have never posted it cuz I wasn't proud of it. Needed traction and axles. Instead of buying axles and a drag pack I sold it when I heard of the 6g. That and it was 4 years time for something new. Roll raced the **** out of it though. I did very very well. I didn't even waste my gas on an LBO 2013 5.0. I beat his buddy's 600 and he didn't want none.

Not quite full sausage. 93 octane. Stock driveline and clutch. Unported manifold. Completely full weight.
No reason to be ashamed at all. Thats a very strong car. People get so caught up on hero times and are clueless to what they're car should run.....as for killing an LBO bro. Mine would have given you all sorts of issues.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
I already showed a video of my car running a few mustangs. I have stated nothing but the troof! Yes my 408 can beat a bolt on 5.0. How is that suprising it should be expected. You think track time matters in SRK section? Its Not like im lieing or anything. If you wasn't so busy holding on to every ford owner's nutts around here. You would realizes ive been speaking the troof! Get the ***** out your face thats whats getting old, Its blinding you man!!
Weren't you just sucking six gen dicks earlier? There is some fast bolt on 5.0s out there what's your setup?
Old 09-16-2016, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

No reason to be ashamed at all. Thats a very strong car. People get so caught up on hero times and are clueless to what they're car should run.....as for killing an LBO bro. Mine would have given you all sorts of issues.
Thanks
What LBO bro traps 125+? What you got done lol?

I did 123 spinning in 2800 da

That's the meanest LBO bro ive ever heard of. I've never even heard of that trap from an FBO bro at full weight. And not even close on 93.

I rode in the 13 that had CAI, 93 tune and axle back. He needed another 100 hp it felt like. It would have been gang rape. My car when FBO would have beaten it im fairly certain.

I would have liked to have run a car like sucias. FBO with e85. Still think I'd win but who knows. If I went e85 and drag pack it would have been a monster.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Weren't you just sucking six gen dicks earlier? There is some fast bolt on 5.0s out there what's your setup?
Why because I said a stock sexgen is faster than a stock 5bro? Is it not? What do you mean. Like you want me to list everything or show pictures ? Lol.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks

That's the meanest LBO bro ive ever heard of. I've never even heard of that trap from an FBO bro at full weight. And not even close on 93.

I rode in the 13 that had CAI, 93 tune and axle back. He needed another 100 hp it felt like. It would have been gang rape. My car when FBO would have beaten it im fairly certain.

I would have liked to have run a car like sucias. FBO with e85. Still think I'd win but who knows. If I went e85 and drag pack it would have been a monster.
It wouldn't. This guy has no clue. He thinks a bolt on 5.0 will run with a 408 fbody. He apparently has no clue of anything.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here's some proof. Build details as well. Miss her can't wait to get back in a camaro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZN_seeuWTQI'm
Old 09-16-2016, 01:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here's some proof. Build details as well. Miss her can't wait to get back in a camaro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZN_seeuWTQI'm
Sounds bad ***! Now that's a pretty solid setup !
Old 09-16-2016, 01:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds bad ***! Now that's a pretty solid setup !
Thanks!

It was a roll race queen. Like I've said stock axles and had Drs on the back. Needed axles, drag pack and a clutch eventually.

When I heard of the 6g I got out from under it before the value really tanked. Also had to move out grow up and buy a house. But it's almost time for the next ride yet again.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:07 AM
Teching In

Thanks

Let's put it this way I went quicker than you in higher DA. There ya go thinking you know everything. My car was also faster than Sucias. So your car spins on a prepped track that sucks man you would have got killed on a first gear roll then on a cold unprepped street..... spinning ain't winning. Yes your car is badass....sounds amazing. Your just lost when it comes to Coyotes.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:11 AM
Teching In

It wouldn't. This guy has no clue. He thinks a bolt on 5.0 will run with a 408 fbody. He apparently has no clue of anything.
On logic of street racing I can tell your lost. Once again we have noc clue what your does or runs. I've seen some great 408s and some terrible ones. I never said a bolt on 5.0 would run with you....I asked what you run because there is some fast ones out there. I could be gay like you guys and bring up hero Cars and say JPC bolt on car went 9.96.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:13 AM
Teching In

Why because I said a stock sexgen is faster than a stock 5bro? Is it not? What do you mean. Like you want me to list everything or show pictures ? Lol.
Stock six gens are very fast yes. What's your setup or power or raceweight?
Old 09-16-2016, 02:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

On logic of street racing I can tell your lost. Once again we have noc clue what your does or runs. I've seen some great 408s and some terrible ones. I never said a bolt on 5.0 would run with you....I asked what you run because there is some fast ones out there. I could be gay like you guys and bring up hero Cars and say JPC bolt on car went 9.96.
So can I of a all motor 408 fbody.. whats the point doh?? You just agreed with me didnt you?? Do you have any videos of your car racing on the street?
Old 09-16-2016, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Let's put it this way I went quicker than you in higher DA. There ya go thinking you know everything. My car was also faster than Sucias. So your car spins on a prepped track that sucks man you would have got killed on a first gear roll then on a cold unprepped street..... spinning ain't winning. Yes your car is badass....sounds amazing. Your just lost when it comes to Coyotes.

2nd gear roll. 40 ish to 140 was my race. If it was warm it would hook decent.

Trap speed equals roll race typically.

Already told you my et wasn't amazing. With a drag pack and 1.6-7 60 and da under 1000 I like to think it was a ten second car for sure.

And like I said. I've never seen a bolt on full weight coyote trap 125 on 93. And you calling me out with LBO? Cool man

You act as if I have no experience with mustangs. Aside from God stepping in and me missing a gear it would be murder. Not even the same league of car. Aside from LBO with ftw fuel and massive WR. Even then I'd prolly win

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 09-16-2016 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Stock six gens are very faqst yes. What's your setup or power or raceweight?
It's a very simple setup. All forge 408 lq4 with ls3 heads, topend. Fast TB, 104lid, pat g spec cam, 1 7/8 LT big y pipe.. no mufflers. Stage 3 monster, Tick master cyl, stage 3 t56, little nitrous kit, Some suspension, drag setup, 411s V6 firebird weight.. alot of stuff man.. to much to list lol.

Now let me guess you would walk me huh ?
Old 09-16-2016, 02:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

2nd gear roll. 40 ish to 140 was my race. If it was warm it would hook decent.

Trap speed equals roll race typically.

Already told you my et wasn't amazing. With a drag pack and 1.6-7 60 and da under 1000 I like to think it was a ten second car for sure.

And like I said. I've never seen a bolt on full weight coyote trap 125 on 93. And you calling me out with LBO? Cool man

You act as if I have no experience with mustangs. Aside from God stepping in and me missing a gear it would be murder. Not even the same league of car. Aside from LBO with ftw fuel and massive WR. Even then I'd prolly win
A lbo 5.0 isn't trapping 125 . Maybe full bolt ons and on a small diet.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:40 AM
Teching In

It's a very simple setup. All forge 408 lq4 with ls3 heads, topend. Fast TB, 104lid, pat g spec cam, 1 7/8 LT big y pipe.. no mufflers. Stage 3 monster, Tick master cyl, stage 3 t56, little nitrous kit, Some suspension, drag setup, 411s V6 firebird weight.. alot of stuff man.. to much to list lol.

Now let me guess you would walk me huh ?
What compression? Raceweight? Any dyno numbers or track times? Seems like a good build so far. I would need more details but even then I wouldn't say I would walk you.

Ultra-. Your car was awesome. I already said that. Yes my LBO setup went quickerr than you and I was in +3200DA.....it is what it is man.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:41 AM
Teching In

A lbo 5.0 isn't trapping 125 . Maybe full bolt ons and on a small diet.
LBO bro been 128.

Quick Reply: Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen