Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2016 Drag race!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 10:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Very easily I guess. Final semester's GPA was like a 3.8 or 3.9 - somewhere in there.
Then how come you're struggling with this so much. Are a sevant disorder?

Pretty simple to figure out if you have a run .4 faster than any of the others it may be fake.....especially with a auto. Now if you have a stick car with runs between 10.7 and 11.3 iin some sort of succession it likely shows different launch techniques. ...some blown runs. Don't really take a college to figure that out.
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Hio getting hio getting his lying *** handed to him on a silver platter on this page. Pass the popcorn please!
Not at all. You can't just make accusations with out showing some sort of proof or reasoning. Both of which the cobrohomo crew lacks here.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Then how come you're struggling with this so much. Are a sevant disorder?

Pretty simple to figure out if you have a run .4 faster than any of the others it may be fake.....especially with a auto. Now if you have a stick car with runs between 10.7 and 11.3 iin some sort of succession it likely shows different launch techniques. ...some blown runs. Don't really take a college to figure that out.
I agree, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a manual car with drag radials and track experience such as yourself should be more consistent than a car on street tires testing out new launch techniques blowing off the tires because they are street tires.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Auto man......your argument don't hold water brah. Nice try tho. But you cane up short as usual.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:36 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You got the gappin by one 3 times
Havent lost to a 6gen yet. But stay in your dream world hugger
Old 09-27-2016, 11:38 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
But that's not what it took for you to run about even with one...so why do you always say that?

you had an e85 tune, drag pack, lowering springs (will help at speed period) and cat back. and were running against a manual.

the average s5550 with 93 tune, cat back and stock wheels/tires everything else would get beaten. handily. especially tranny to tranny.

ive also found out that dedicated e85 tunes do not produce more power. been talking to tuners. another lie that keeps being repeated on here.

Ive been asking a lot of tuners about this because im going e85 with my car. if done properly the flex tune will compensate correctly for the given ethanol content and produce the same hp. any difference between gains is due to differing e85 content between cars etc. the sensor knows how much content is in the fuel and adjusts timing appropriately. its no different than tuning for the content.

they also got the e85 figured out. got the sensor working. uh oh...

how does 440+rwhp and 450+rwtq through an auto with just e85, cat delete (only 1 set) and CAI sound? Sounds like on par with an FBO s550...uh oh...

sounds like I can do a drag pack and a converter with e85 and the bros be needing internal or a lung...lol (or rip everything out and run ftw)
Go doo eet then Quit talking aboot it. Woulda shoulda coulda
Old 09-27-2016, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Auto man......your argument don't hold water brah. Nice try tho. But you cane up short as usual.
Believe it or not, automatic cars spin with street tires too and aren't consistent when trying different launch techniques on street tires.

Given his 60 was a 1.8X on his 12.4 run he said he dead hooked and his 60 was a 2.1X on his 12.7-12.8 runs he said he was spinning, common sense and analytical ability seems to tell us what was happening.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
Didn't the guy who was actually there.. The owner of the 6g in fact.. Corroborate what Poppa is saying?
Hio wouldnt listen to the actual owner of the car. He is busy spending lots of time screenshotting certain parts of races to fit his narrative. Poor Hio. Them boys are S550 butthurt.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
I know what you're saying and that's not where I was going with anything.

Im not in total agreement with hio on the results. It was close I'll leave it at that. So close my argument here was with his vague statements on what an s550 needs to run with a 6g. And a simple tune and cat back won't cut it. The results of that race don't bother me. It's about what I expected.

Just trolling back his troll on this tired subject.

And I do think you have a little bit of a br0gina starting but maybe I'm wrong
Kind of how your hiocrew describes all their cars as bolt on? Yeah.. can dish but cant take. I see Hio left a little something on your chin mang
Old 09-27-2016, 12:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Havent lost to a 6gen yet. But stay in your dream world hugger
Dude the ****** screen shots don't lie. You lost 3 of 5. Get 9prple in here. I'm pretty sure he don't think he lost them all. Why would he?

It's very clear you are in denial.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Believe it or not, automatic cars spin with street tires too and aren't consistent when trying different launch techniques on street tires.

Given his 60 was a 1.8X on his 12.4 run he said he dead hooked and his 60 was a 2.1X on his 12.7-12.8 runs he said he was spinning, common sense and analytical ability seems to tell us what was happening.
He didn't make it past a 12.8 that day. Nice try tho.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:07 PM
10 Second Club

Kind of how your hiocrew describes all their cars as bolt on? Yeah.. can dish but cant take. I see Hio left a little something on your chin mang
Really??......you can dish it but you can't take it??......coming from you.....bawahahawaha

You can't even admitting to losing a street race.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 09-27-2016, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I've been a member here for over ten years.

I've done mechanic work in the side for 17 years since I was 14.

I've owned 3 camaros.

I've built an ls1 for myself and one for my buddy. I do most all my own work when I have time except for tuning.

I've lost my license in the past from street racing.

But I can't speak on these subjects because I don't own a 6g?

Damn near every person in this forum does not own a 6g and has talked in what ifs. Me thinks some people it just hits too hard in the truth meter some of my comments they do.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Really??......you can dish it but you can't take it??......coming from you.....bawahahawaha

You can't even admitting to losing a street race.
2 of those races were aborted runs. Yet you so carefully count them as full races. Camera angle on last race deceivung. I was a nose ahead and started to pull at the end. Same kind of pull I did on the 2nd race 20 roll.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:42 PM
11 Second Club

Dude the ****** screen shots don't lie. You lost 3 of 5. Get 9prple in here. I'm pretty sure he don't think he lost them all. Why would he?

It's very clear you are in denial.

He didn't make it past a 12.8 that day. Nice try tho.
Still waiting on you to disprove it. No spin run vs tiresoin runs same day. Came back 2 weeks later and ran multiple 12.6s in 1000ft higher da with ZERO addituonal mods. You are just butthurt
Old 09-27-2016, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Still waiting on you to disprove it. No spin run vs tiresoin runs same day. Came back 2 weeks later and ran multiple 12.6s in 1000ft higher da with ZERO addituonal mods. You are just butthurt
Nanner has definitely hurt his ***, on more than one occasion.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
For sure. Gm guys give us br0s hell for talking about 5th gens.. but before my runs they **** talked the hell out of br0s calling them 13second cars. Nanner and MJs cars got them all in a panic.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:55 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So what should my car 60'?

It is stock ls6. It has bolt ons. How else am i supposed to describe it?....
You averaged 1.74 or some **** that day with the timing error and the worst one thrown out, I think that is pretty accurate for your car.

You pulled covers off and installed parts....not a bolt on car even by LS1tech LS1/6 bolton list standard.

For sure. Gm guys give us br0s hell for talking about 5th gens.. but before my runs they **** talked the hell out of br0s calling them 13second cars. Nanner and MJs cars got them all in a panic.
It's really kinda pathetic how far the goal posts move from comment to comment.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hio needs to log off SRK for awhile so he can soak in all the L's he's been receiving as of late.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

2 of those races were aborted runs. Yet you so carefully count them as full races. Camera angle on last race deceivung. I was a nose ahead and started to pull at the end. Same kind of pull I did on the 2nd race 20 roll.
He was warming up in the first 2 races.

Funny how now you want to throw out short races but yet thought they were good enough to make a vid with. You lost 3 of 5 plain and simple.

You know if you want to throw out the short races I'm ok eith ut. Just say so......then you'll end up 1-1-1 with phil.

So say it's ok to throw out the short races.
I don't care about 2 weeks later. Not the same teack or same day. My reasoning is valid.
Originally Posted by Jay z28
I laugh at the nanner.
Originally Posted by islander033
You averaged 1.74 or some **** that day with the timing error and the worst one thrown out, I think that is pretty accurate for your car.

You pulled covers off and installed parts....not a bolt on car even by LS1tech LS1/6 bolton list standard.

It's really kinda pathetic how far the goal posts move from comment to comment.
So.......you didn't answer what you think it's supposed to 60'. Figures......you dodge everything.

Ls6 is bolt on. Proved that from the ford sites. Are you saying the old foxes weren't bolt on with rockers?
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hio needs to log off SRK for awhile so he can soak in all the L's he's been receiving as of late.
Lolz.....that's just funny. Hey man post up some build pics
Old 09-27-2016, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Tire spinning amazes you, not the 5mph diffrence in spite of.

People don't give the voodoo the credit it deserves.
Edit: Sorry, I'm pi$$y watching that woman on the debate speak. Lol
Don't bottle me in with the fanboys on EITHER SIDE of this fence. I'm just not amazed by a 12.2 @ 118 with a 60k+ muscle car... At least not in its straight line performance.

If you're going to argue tire spin, the same could be said for the 6G and then its one big pissing fest. The GT350R being under 5mph and within .2 tenths ET is not exactly a slaughter when it costs 15k+ more in msrp. Especially since its the 350R and not just the GT350.

The 6G has proven stock for stock to be faster than the 5.0 of the same year in many different tests, mags, and actual races. Its cool that modded vs modded, it goes either way. Driver, mods, race type, etc all play roles.

Quick Reply: 2016 Drag race!