Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
6G got the Bros nervous. They must call a drag pack, rotofab, ported TB 6G a 3mod. When it comes to their 5.0s they have the same exact mods plus full exhaust, intake, and E85 tune and that's just a 3mod bro. LOL. I'm not saying his 6G is stock either. You guys just put too much stock in them 3mod bros, so to speak.
Just listing mods like the GM guys do for Br0s man. No need to be upset about it.

It is actually a 4 mod anyway
Old 10-27-2016, 02:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Drag pack, weight reduction, and rotofab cai isn't exactly DR only.
Yeah agree... that is a LBO SS.. not stock with radials. Hiocrew being hiopicritical on that one... They claimed I wasnt stock anymore because i replaced my ugly 18" silver OEM wheels/tires with nice looking 19" black wheels and still street tires. smdh
Old 10-27-2016, 02:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
That was not up when I first look. His old setup was DR only at 11.80 and DA was better this time so...

You guys act like he added nitrous. The DA was the difference. For the 1000 time cai do not gain on these cars when stock. He doesn't have a full drag pack. He is on oem 18 vette in the rear with 28.5 tire that are almost an inch taller than stock.

Why would I post the link if I were trying to hide something. lol I'm so sorry. It's impressive AF. Near rollcage required at some tracks without so much as a tune.
Yeah it doesn't matter man. If that was Mustang, Hiocrew would jump on every single item that was not included on the car from the factory. They are hipocrits.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Yeah agree... that is a LBO SS.. not stock with radials. Hiocrew being hiopicritical on that one... They claimed I wasnt stock anymore because i replaced my ugly 18" silver OEM wheels/tires with nice looking 19" black wheels and still street tires. smdh
Hio said something similar about my heavier than stock 19" RTRs as well
Old 10-27-2016, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

My times should be close to his when I go back in November. If they skimp on the vht like they did last time I may not be able to hook is my only concern. If it hooks it will go at least 11.7x. I'm only hundredths away as is.
I'm gunning for second with stock tune. I just don't think Milan is as fast as atco even with similar da. Don't think I can beat that 11.62 without further mods but I'm gonna try
Old 10-27-2016, 05:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

6 gems are unreal
Old 10-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Still need one more mod to catch up to Ultra. I stand corrected, he is 4 mod
Hmm, headers? Decisions, decisions

6G got the Bros nervous. They must call a drag pack, rotofab, ported TB 6G a 3mod. When it comes to their 5.0s they have the same exact mods plus full exhaust, intake, and E85 tune and that's just a 3mod bro. LOL. I'm not saying his 6G is stock either. You guys just put too much stock in them 3mod bros, so to speak.
My car has literally one mod. Lol if I add two more how many is that?
Old 10-27-2016, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

My post seems to have gone very far over your guys heads. I'm not disagreeing he has 3 or 4 mods or whatever he has. What I'm saying is ask any of these "3mod Br0s" what their 3 mods are and what they ran at the track. I dare you to do it. If they claim 11s, I guarantee you they leave out drag pack, ported TB, catch can, etc.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Launching!

My post seems to have gone very far over your guys heads. I'm not disagreeing he has 3 or 4 mods or whatever he has. What I'm saying is ask any of these "3mod Br0s" what their 3 mods are and what they ran at the track. I dare you to do it. If they claim 11s, I guarantee you they leave out drag pack, ported TB, catch can, etc.
Yet another left field comment though. Who the hell here is a 3mod bro or claimed to be that wasn't at least? Lol
Old 10-27-2016, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Exactly right.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Launching!

Exactly right.
I would dare to say I could match your times with rear tires and a tune. Not even a drag pack. Just the cheapest cast wheels I can find to throw some tires on.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
I would dare to say I could match your times with rear tires and a tune. Not even a drag pack. Just the cheapest cast wheels I can find to throw some tires on.
You're a comedian now ? You'd be the first and fastest in the country to do so. Pops has drag pack and e85 auto to match me.

Hmm. I seen 12.3 @ 113 best run of the night from same wheel and tire setup as me and a tune.

E85 tune you may get close. But if I did the same I'd be ~11.4. Just hang it up and buy that extra lung like they all do
Old 10-27-2016, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Forgot to list everything. 6 mods. to match my 4 mod with stock tune. Drag pack and DR are separated now I guess? just for me?

DR. Drag Pack. E85 tune. suspension bushing. lowering springs. cut stock air box. I don't care if it doesn't help as with my airbox. its a mod and its not stock remember.
(not ******* you pops just listing for the sake of this argument)

A pump tune and just rear DR youd never touch elevens.

You must forget I ran an s550 all night with a drag pack and tune. I am assuming 93 tune at least I hope so for how it ran. I couldn't find out what else because he wouldn't even look at me. Just seen him in his car all night adjusting his tune looking like he wanted to cry.

the other bro couldn't break 12.5 on his drag pack. Im assuming he was a stock auto.

They had all night long. Seen them dead hook several times.

where do you live anyway? maybe we could meet up halfway at a track and you could show me? but youll have to void your warranty to even get close...

just try not to nearly cry like the guy last weekend.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:18 PM
Launching!

You're a comedian now ? You'd be the first and fastest in the country to do so. Pops has drag pack and e85 auto to match me.

Hmm. I seen 12.3 @ 113 best run of the night from same wheel and tire setup as me and a tune.

E85 tune you may get close. But if I did the same I'd be ~11.4. Just hang it up and buy that extra lung like they all do
What you went 11.8 with your mods? Did my eyes decive me or did you remove your seats to? My cars been near mid 12's stock on 235 all seasons. Has trapped as high as 115 and goes consistently 112-114. Think it will slow down with tires and a tune? I'm no rookie at this.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

What you went 11.8 with your mods? Did my eyes decive me or did you remove your seats to? My cars been near mid 12's stock on 235 all seasons. Has trapped as high as 115 and goes consistently 112-114. Think it will slow down with tires and a tune? I'm no rookie at this.
lol. you are bench racing. hard.

I raced one of your cars all night long my friend. With a drag pack and a tune. 3.5 mph and half second is the closest he came.

I only removed the seat back which is 14 lbs. I felt like I was going to destroy the bottom portion pulling on it so I left it. Im 250 lbs. I put it back on. Ill go faster before the seasons done with it on. Just wait. Im not listing it anymnore

you also simply cant assume trap and ET. I only had 3-3.5 on that bro but I had a half second on him in ET. Far more torque and far better transmission. Again he was on the same race stars and had an aggressive tire. his best all night was 12.3@113.

do you have a car built on a special day running on unicorn ****?
Old 10-27-2016, 08:35 PM
Launching!

lol. you are bench racing. hard.

I raced one of your cars all night long my friend. With a drag pack and a tune. 3.5 mph and half second is the closest he came.

I only removed the seat back which is 14 lbs. I felt like I was going to destroy the bottom portion pulling on it so I left it. Im 250 lbs. I put it back on. Ill go faster before the seasons done with it on. Just wait. Im not listing it anymnore

you also simply cant assume trap and ET. I only had 3-3.5 on that bro but I had a half second on him in ET. Far more torque and far better transmission. Again he was on the same race stars and had an aggressive tire. his best all night was 12.3@113.

do you have a car built on a special day running on unicorn ****?

I'm bench racing hard? Haha That's funny coming from you.
It's not about unicorn **** or anything like that. I scaled the car, I never dyno'd it but that's useless. I have the real results, track results, and racing that I've posted. I don't know what else to tell you.

You can't compare my car to the ones you've run. Unless you'd like it if I picked a poor example of a 6th gen to label your car same same?
Old 10-27-2016, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm bench racing hard? Haha That's funny coming from you.
It's not about unicorn **** or anything like that. I scaled the car, I never dyno'd it but that's useless. I have the real results, track results, and racing that I've posted. I don't know what else to tell you.

You can't compare my car to the ones you've run. Unless you'd like it if I picked a poor example of a 6th gen to label your car same same?
Br0...im talking same car same night hooking on a drag pack. What else could possibly be more accurate than that? You have no real results vs my same model car hooking equally right next to you. and with a tune on his part. and you want to sit here and tell me youd cut off another half second and add 3mph trap?with less mods than him? sorry that's just too much **** to swallow. come up here and prove it then.

You are comparing your times to mine from across the country.

Trap can be inflated by spinning. As you know. What makes you think 116 was my best trap?

Im telling you right now the tranny and torque combo of the SS equates to very good times. Far more than a 5.0 with x amount of hp and weight vs it.

Funny thing about my bench racing is ive backed all of it up. And I will again.

and it wasn't one example. it was two.

the s197 auto on a drag pack. that I hope to god was stock. was running 12.5-12.7 @ 110-111

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 10-27-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Br0...im talking same car same night hooking on a drag pack. What else could possibly be more accurate than that? You have no real results vs my same model car hooking equally right next to you. and with a tune.

You are comparing your times to mine from across the country.

Trap can be inflated by spinning. As you know. What makes you think 116 was my best trap?

Im telling you right now the tranny and torque combo of the SS equates to very good times. Far more than a 5.0 with x amount of hp and weight vs it.

Funny thing about my bench racing is ive backed all of it up. And I will again.
Spinning will only effect mph worth anything mentioning if an efficient car makes an inefficient pass. For instance my bb/glide/slick 1st gen spinning vs my stock/all season/6 speed mustang spinning. IN FACT rather I've seen many more 6 speed cars pick up mph on an efficient pass.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I also hope you know the heavily modded 6g that ran 11.62@120 at atco compares nicely to a car you may know of.

His best this year at atco with converter, e85, headers and DR. is 11.63@116-117. at atco.several times recently. s550 5.0 auto

wow dem 6gs

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 10-27-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Spinning will only effect mph worth anything mentioning if an efficient car makes an inefficient pass. For instance my bb/glide/slick 1st gen spinning vs my stock/all season/6 speed mustang spinning. IN FACT rather I've seen many more 6 speed cars pick up mph on an efficient pass.
I have same night same track results vs your car with a tune and a tire.

Im sorry you cant accept it.

Not much else I can say

Quick Reply: 15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro