Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts
Default 15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro

The pain continues......and I wonder why my CAI, cat delete Scat Pack runs with FBO bro's. Now I know why.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6G
Old 09-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

That's my car. This is one of 2 Camaro SS, 2 friends, one auto one manual. They go racing together, always. A lot of people don't believe they're stock. They hit others with "I'll pop the hood you can check". But we all know how that works. I said good race and moved on with my day.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Goat Gen. God dammit, why didn't I think of that? Perfect name lol.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

Nice kill for the GG camaro
Old 09-29-2016, 06:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Fantastico fantastic
Old 09-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Really wish we coulda gotten a run in at Indy... I don't think you would have pulled me.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

We will never know. Now we must race turbo to turbos lol. If you have friends with N/A bros I am in. After I get this solid roller cam in the camaro tuned in I will get the neon figured out. Am down to run turbo bros in that.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
That's my car. This is one of 2 Camaro SS, 2 friends, one auto one manual. They go racing together, always. A lot of people don't believe they're stock. They hit others with "I'll pop the hood you can check". But we all know how that works. I said good race and moved on with my day.
People not telling the truth about mods, that is nothing new. That is for sure.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Goat Gen. God dammit, why didn't I think of that? Perfect name lol.
I was reading bleacher report before I came to Ls1tech today. That helped lol.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
We will never know. Now we must race turbo to turbos lol. If you have friends with N/A bros I am in. After I get this solid roller cam in the camaro tuned in I will get the neon figured out. Am down to run turbo bros in that.
My buddy has my Boss/AirAid off of my car, he would run you. His is quick for sure, not sure how it'd be against my old setup but he SHOULD be faster lol. He has LT's and E85 over me. My car will be too slow for the Neon lol
Old 09-29-2016, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Jesus... What a beating... One of the worse ones I have seen. All those mods and still couldnt even keep up.

Poor bastard, someone put that S550 5browner on suicide watch.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Its Stock
My buddy has my Boss/AirAid off of my car, he would run you. His is quick for sure, not sure how it'd be against my old setup but he SHOULD be faster lol. He has LT's and E85 over me. My car will be too slow for the Neon lol
That's cool. Haven't ran one on E85 yet. Ran two FBO though. Get out of here. I know how those turbo bros run. If I get everything dialed in how I want the neon will definitely scoot.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:18 AM
9 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Man your car is slow AF
Old 09-30-2016, 01:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by soloman369
Man your car is slow AF
Eeeeeee
Old 09-30-2016, 04:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
People not telling the truth about mods, that is nothing new. That is for sure.
Some people get off on having "factory freaks", can't make anyone tell you their mods. But it's funny how those 2 guys really have the whole act on point, every time they post they say the same thing and don't deviate from their script.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Jesus... What a beating... One of the worse ones I have seen. All those mods and still couldnt even keep up.

Poor bastard, someone put that S550 5browner on suicide watch.
Was pretty bad. People are shady down here. That car runs like a 119-120mph car which we know those cars are not, especially in hot and humid day in south Florida.

Originally Posted by soloman369
Man your car is slow AF
That's the same thing some other Br0s said locally and they either don't show up to race the Camaro or if they do they get mopped. Another 6G owner called BS, and even posted vids, his tuned 6G only pulls a car on an intake tuned bro (his brother) with the bro creeping up on the top. They've raced hundreds of times and same outcome.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Was pretty bad. People are shady down here. That car runs like a 119-120mph car which we know those cars are not, especially in hot and humid day in south Florida.

That's the same thing some other Br0s said locally and they either don't show up to race the Camaro or if they do they get mopped. Another 6G owner called BS, and even posted vids, his tuned 6G only pulls a car on an intake tuned bro (his brother) with the bro creeping up on the top. They've raced hundreds of times and same outcome.
Damn Blk, that was you?

All kidding aside, as much of a big baby as I think you can be, I do think you are honest...

Bunch of people running around, not disclosing mods, trying to trick themselves into feeling better. Its unfortunate.

One of the main reasons, I dont enjoy going to meets and running people like before. Everytime you ask for mod list, its like pulling teeth...
Old 09-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Teching In

Damn Blk, that was you?

All kidding aside, as much of a big baby as I think you can be, I do think you are honest...

Bunch of people running around, not disclosing mods, trying to trick themselves into feeling better. Its unfortunate.

One of the main reasons, I dont enjoy going to meets and running people like before. Everytime you ask for mod list, its like pulling teeth...
I'm just giving you ****, not the way I am at all, everyone here just talks **** just to feed into the drama. I don't make it personal nor do I try to offend anyone. Bambino said that's what you get for racing people in Miami, all are shady, you gotta come to broward to run more honest guys. Lol
Old 09-30-2016, 07:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn Blk, that was you?

Just bolt ons man
Old 09-30-2016, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

If it looks 100% stock I'm guessing they have e85 tune. 6g just gains huge from them. ~35 rwhp all day if done right. There's your 119-120 car.

They also got got vid of walking a new m4. Which they are a dead heat stock from everything else I've seen. I agree I think they may have hidden mod. That's funny they mopping everyone up lol. And that also just shows how little it takes to really make them hard to beat.

Quick Reply: 15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro