Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
while bogging?
that short shifts at 4k rpm and then hits the limiter.
bogging.
I didn't get out of 2nd.
Lol so multiple posts of you openly admitting youre are too retarded to even pilot an AUTOMAGIC Camero to a win. Good god, no wonder you dont have a manual, the excuse train would be the circumference of the globe.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow at this point I'm convinced missy googles car terms online and throws them in responses here to try to seem like a car guy that Camaro is embarrassing.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
LOL you are stating that "I" make no sense? You lost to a 12.40's car (stock 2V with a 100 shot). You beat a high 12 second 8000 pound pickup truck. That puts you somewhere in the mid to upper 12's. Your car has serious issues, or you REALLY suck at driving.
So how did a 12.4 car murder a 12.3 car, Captain Ricer Math? And I walked him the last time we raced, while bogging. Whether your candy *** believes it or not. I also raped a mid 11 second camero by a solid bus length. Just like I'd likely rape your pile of fail.

Originally Posted by Nick.H
So just to confirm, you shifted at 4k rpms, and somehow hit the limiter at the same time you can't make this **** up
Do you fall down a lot? I shifted out of FIRST at 4k then accidentally hit the limiter in second. It's very easy to bump the shifter if you have your hand there. You are retarded.

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Lol so multiple posts of you openly admitting youre are too retarded to even pilot an AUTOMAGIC Camero to a win. Good god, no wonder you dont have a manual, the excuse train would be the circumference of the globe.
I'd walk your turd from a street dig and you're mad about it.

Originally Posted by snake95
Wow at this point I'm convinced missy googles car terms online and throws them in responses here to try to seem like a car guy that Camaro is embarrassing.
I'd straight up castrate your Coxbody from any speed, and you lose sleep over it.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:56 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Now Jake changing his story, trying to claim the 18 second video isn't even 16 seconds long.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So how did a 12.4 car murder a 12.3 car, Captain Ricer Math? And I walked him the last time we raced, while bogging. Whether your candy *** believes it or not. I also raped a mid 11 second camero by a solid bus length. Just like I'd likely rape your pile of fail.
Any video of you winning against anything? Your car is pathetic. You should feel sad. Once you get a 12 second time slip, let me know. Like I said, I'll find a stock CTS-V near you that can give you an *** whooping.

Do you fall down a lot? I shifted out of FIRST at 4k then accidentally hit the limiter in second. It's very easy to bump the shifter if you have your hand there. You are retarded.
******* LOL! Who is retarded? You have a ******* automatic and still can't drive.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Wasn't the original story that his car short shifted 1st. Now it's HE short shifted 1st?? Damn man. Take the L and move on ****
Old 05-29-2017, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Jake's story has always been that he short shifted to second and banged the rev limiter of 2nd to 3rd.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Jake's story has always been that he short shifted to second and banged the rev limiter of 2nd to 3rd.
In a stalled auto, from a dig, why wouldn't you just put it in drive and let it eat? Why shift it manually? I could see from a roll, but then slap it back in drive.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:07 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Hahaha your only hope would be to launch out of the hole like a rocket. And after your Mt. Everest of reasons why you cant even drive a stalled auto from a dig that wouldnt even happen. Looks like odds are youd bog and then short shift and then hit the limiter because you can even drive. Maybe there is a school you can go to where they can teach you how to drive an auto.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS
In a stalled auto, from a dig, why wouldn't you just put it in drive and let it eat? Why shift it manually? I could see from a roll, but then slap it back in drive.
If your tune isn't the best, sometimes that is what you had to do.

I had to do it with my bolt on lt1 from a dig all the time. It was either I manually shifted it, or it would bog and shift to 2nd early due to the initial launch and the 4l60 would get confused.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

I had to do it with my bolt on lt1 from a dig all the time. It was either I manually shifted it, or it would bog and shift to 2nd early due to the initial launch and the 4l60 would get confused.
Touché
Old 05-29-2017, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Which goes back to me saying he needs to find a new tuner and possibly mechanic. Something is definitely wrong with his car, it should not be as slow as it is. When you start losing to a nearly stock 2V with a 100shot, you have to question where the combo went wrong.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm confused how you can redline 2nd without ever being near redline in 2nd. I've never gone from 1st to 2nd and gone up in rpms doing so
Old 05-29-2017, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Which goes back to me saying he needs to find a new tuner and possibly mechanic. Something is definitely wrong with his car, it should not be as slow as it is. When you start losing to a nearly stock 2V with a 100shot, you have to question where the combo went wrong.
I definitely agree with you. My case was mostly due to no lt1 tuners. Just did what I had to do to make things work.
I'm confused how you can redline 2nd without ever being near redline in 2nd. I've never gone from 1st to 2nd and gone up in rpms doing so
If he shifted into 2nd, with 2.73s and 4l60 gearing, he probably tapped the rev limiter at around 110mph holding it in second and he forgot to shift to 3rd, making the car bounce off his limiter.

I'm surprised he still runs an ms3 with 2.73s. Probably has to shift his car into neutral at stop lights or goes through a lot of brakes.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Jake I'm at subway what should I get
Old 05-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Now Jake changing his story, trying to claim the 18 second video isn't even 16 seconds long.
How the hell can you tell in the vid when i hit the limiter at 110, dipfuck? The race was probably over at about the 14 second mark. That's 12 seconds from 0-110 while shifting out of 1st at 4k. You're retarded.

Any video of you winning against anything? Your car is pathetic. You should feel sad. Once you get a 12 second time slip, let me know. Like I said, I'll find a stock CTS-V near you that can give you an *** whooping.

******* LOL! Who is retarded? You have a ******* automatic and still can't drive.
Like I said, that evidence always gets suppressed. Because people can't STAND losing to the verz.

Wasn't the original story that his car short shifted 1st. Now it's HE short shifted 1st?? Damn man. Take the L and move on ****
Me move on? Am I the one who keeps bringing up a year old race? I'm having fun making these guys look like the butthurt fools that they are.

It was in drive to start the race...

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Hahaha your only hope would be to launch out of the hole like a rocket. And after your Mt. Everest of reasons why you cant even drive a stalled auto from a dig that wouldnt even happen. Looks like odds are youd bog and then short shift and then hit the limiter because you can even drive. Maybe there is a school you can go to where they can teach you how to drive an auto.
Is that why I drove it perfectly against cwarta? Keep the butthurt flowing, fucktard. We both I'd take you to gap city.

Then how did I rape a 370 LQ with an MS4, 227 prc heads, 4000 stall, FAST 92 and full drag pack with slicks, by a bus from a dig? You don't know jack ****, kid.

Or how did I rape FBO C6's from a roll? Or pull back on a H/C/I 5th gen from a roll? While my car was misfiring. Again yup are CLUELESS.

Are you seriously retarded? How do you not fall down more?
Old 05-29-2017, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

I'm not the one saying that I shift from 4k in 1st to 7k in second
Old 05-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Banned

I'm not the one saying that I shift from 4k in 1st to 7k in second
Who the **** said anything like that? Are you seriously this stupid?
Old 05-30-2017, 12:20 AM
On The Tree

I'd straight up castrate your Coxbody from any speed, and you lose sleep over it.
You did right there. What I'm saying, is how do you bump the limiter in second without shifting out of second? Unless you gave up the run as soon as you redlined 2nd. You said you never got out of second. Did you wind it out all the way?
Old 05-30-2017, 12:24 AM
Banned

You did right there. What I'm saying, is how do you bump the limiter in second without shifting out of second? Unless you gave up the run as soon as you redlined 2nd. You said you never got out of second. Did you wind it out all the way?
I short shifted from 1St to 2nd at 4k, pinhead. Then it didnt kick down again and kept pulling from 2nd until I hit the limiter IN 2nd. Why do I need to spell this out for the 97th time? is your IQ even above 50?

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro