Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Someone's upset that they'll never be as fast, or as fit as me.

And LOL @ your dumbass thinking I took that pic just for you. Don't flatter yourself, homo.
I never said it was just for me Captain Fivehead, please work on your comprehension. Before you do that though, you should figure out why your untouchable street machine keeps getting butt fucked by 2 valves.

​​​
Old 06-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Your little bitch excuse is "slower than I am now" but we never see any proof of this, just you saying this to save face

We all see this is a routine response from you because you're embarrassed about your car's performance. You lost to cwarta who ran an 11.9, fact. You lost to a 13 second 2v Mustang, fact. Your car runs like a mid 12 sec car from a roll. Runs like a 13.5 second car from a dig. In 16 seconds you couldn't get over 100mph, fact. You need to spend some time diagnosing your car because it probably makes newcomers to the hobby want to stay away from LS cars.

Imagine you're 17 and new to LS cars and join this site, then you see a ******* heads/cam/stalled LS1 getting railroaded by 2v Mustangs and other cars, and the owner always regurgitates the same sad sack of **** excuses Seriously, breh, you're hurting the hobby with your pitiful car.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snake95
Your little bitch excuse is "slower than I am now" but we never see any proof of this, just you saying this to save face

We all see this is a routine response from you because you're embarrassed about your car's performance. You lost to cwarta who ran an 11.9, fact. You lost to a 13 second 2v Mustang, fact. Your car runs like a mid 12 sec car from a roll. Runs like a 13.5 second car from a dig. In 16 seconds you couldn't get over 100mph, fact. You need to spend some time diagnosing your car because it probably makes newcomers to the hobby want to stay away from LS cars.

Imagine you're 17 and new to LS cars and join this site, then you see a ******* heads/cam/stalled LS1 getting railroaded by 2v Mustangs and other cars, and the owner always regurgitates the same sad sack of **** excuses Seriously, breh, you're hurting the hobby with your pitiful car.
Truth right here!

0-120 in 16 seconds
30-130 in 13 seconds

Heads cam stalled LS going 0-30 in roughly 3 seconds. That's mid 90's Geo Prism time. LOL
Old 06-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Teching In

This.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
I uploaded a vid a few weeks ago of a run . But you was to busy hiding out when that happened cause you got your **** pushed in on here lmao
Yeah I went to Vegas to "hide out" from all you butthurt little bitches on here. I own you and your slow pile of ****, kid.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Srt4King
I never said it was just for me Captain Fivehead, please work on your comprehension. Before you do that though, you should figure out why your untouchable street machine keeps getting butt fucked by 2 valves.

​​​
Is that why I raped the 2v last time, while still messing up. Keep the ignorance coming, corky. Where's your car??? Too afraid to show it lol

Cwarta ran 11.8 with a 2.1 sixty (because of an oiled down track) and into a 40 mph head wind. And you're comparing that to a street race where he dead hooked. You can't make this **** up! You really are stupid as ****, snail. Both me and him would put buses on your 30poo. guaranteed.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

You just repeated the same **** you always do because you're backed into the corner about how slow your **** is.

Pretty sure he ran an 11.9, not 11.8. Either way, he doesn't ricer math his **** up about his own car, but you're in here with this triple baked rice math with 8 excuses for him because you got pulled by him when he was running on 6 cylinders.

Keep bottling that pain up, missy. We all know you're tough guy bravado online is to compensate for the things you're embarrassed about. Life hasn't been very good to you, apparently.

Back on topic - get your shitty built car checked out by someone who has actually turned a wrench before
Old 06-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Banned

You just repeated the same **** you always do because you're backed into the corner about how slow your **** is.

Pretty sure he ran an 11.9, not 11.8. Either way, he doesn't ricer math his **** up about his own car, but you're in here with this triple baked rice math with 8 excuses for him because you got pulled by him when he was running on 6 cylinders.

Keep bottling that pain up, missy. We all know you're tough guy bravado online is to compensate for the things you're embarrassed about. Life hasn't been very good to you, apparently.

Back on topic - get your shitty built car checked out by someone who has actually turned a wrench before
So let me get this straight, you're making fun of me for "making excuses" for cwarta. Then immediately after that you say he was running on 6 cylinders???? HOLY **** you're a butthurt hypocrite! And you're horrible at trolling too.

Just admit that I would check the **** out on your slow turd, from any speed.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

You're on tape going 0-100 in over 16 seconds.

If cwarta was running right he would be a 15 sec car but he's not, thus proving his car wasn't running right in your race.

**** I'm gonna start charging an hourly rate to explain elementary concepts involving logic to you
Old 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

How far is worm from lurch? Meet up half way and run.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Banned

You're on tape going 0-100 in over 16 seconds.

If cwarta was running right he would be a 15 sec car but he's not, thus proving his car wasn't running right in your race.

**** I'm gonna start charging an hourly rate to explain elementary concepts involving logic to you
No I'm not, you ignorant jackass. Can you see my speedo in that video? Can you see when my foot backs off the gas once I bang the limiter?

And Cwarta is a 15 second car when running right? Did you overdose on your Xanax, little fella?
Old 06-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Banned

Aww did wittle snakey get upset and run away after Missy just drop kicked him through the goal posts of life?
Old 06-01-2017, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jake gets so scared after getting his ******* blown apart that he'll wait days before he posts again but when someone else doesn't reply within 30mins he thinks he got em good lmfao.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Jake says he only got up to 100 in the race, when it's pointed out its a 16 second race, the story magically changes.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Jake says he only got up to 100 in the race, when it's pointed out its a 16 second race, the story magically changes.
No I never said that, you inbred **** jockey. Keep spewing Bullshit, little girl.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I finally read this thread to see how the heck it keeps coming to the top... you guys crack me up!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

I ran 11.8@114 and a 1.8 60', after running the numbers on that pass I had 22% converter slip, it was a 9" converter from a pulling tractor lol.

My dad ran 11.9@108 that day, couple weeks before he ran 11.9@112, but there was a 35 mph head wind and 3500+ d/a for our passes.

Now my car runs low 11's.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Yeah I went to Vegas to "hide out" from all you butthurt little bitches on here. I own you and your slow pile of ****, kid.
Only thing you own is a slow pile of **** in your driveway can't even kill a damn near stock 2v with your mighty FBO 4th gen so sad .
Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

My point is in order to only beat missy, a car that can't exceed 100mph in 16 seconds, in the roll by as much as you did, that would make you a 15 sec car. We all know you're not a 15 second car and had issues on your 11.8 pass.

Missy tries to use your car as a benchmark for his car when in reality he got drove around by a 12 second 2v car, hard, thus leading to my perfectly logical theory that your car wasn't running right when you and missy raced. Nothing I've said is a dig at your car, it was me being a smartass to missy.

He uses the same excuses every time he's asked to prove anything about his car. He's a little bitch with a pathetic build.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cwarta
I ran 11.8@114 and a 1.8 60', after running the numbers on that pass I had 22% converter slip, it was a 9" converter from a pulling tractor lol.

My dad ran 11.9@108 that day, couple weeks before he ran 11.9@112, but there was a 35 mph head wind and 3500+ d/a for our passes.

Now my car runs low 11's.

https://youtu.be/GJDLTBety4E
So you were around a 120 mph car in normal October conditions. Last time you said you couldn't cut better than a 2.0-1 sixty though, because of oil all over the track? And what does your turbo set up trap now?

Also, was your car running on 6 cylinders during our races, like snail95 here claims?

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 06-01-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro