Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now this 2v has 500wtq? Lmfao hawly chit! That's a whole 100wtq more than it had yesterday when Missy was making excuses as to why he lost to it 3 times in a row.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Now this 2v has 500wtq? Lmfao hawly chit! That's a whole 100wtq more than it had yesterday when Missy was making excuses as to why he lost to it 3 times in a row.
i will reply for him right now..

'come get drugged come get gapped my ls1 owns you and everything else that you have'
Old 08-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MuscleStang
Ill be more than happy to show you one later today. Ill even put your gay fury name on a piece of paper. Start crying right now. Now Jake.. do you have a video if you going 10s or a dyno video?
Only waxing i see is me waxing my car and a 2 valve on video demonstrating that wax.. ford be owning your governors motors car lol..
lol you cant race from a dig mr 'half throttle short shifting' lmao.. you make yourself look dumb..
Bahahaha triple post = mega butthurt!

You mad that I could kick your mommy bought turd's *** at half throttle? And then I could get out of the car and take a **** on your hood with my huge dick, while you stand there and count your shoe laces? Assuming you have a car at all, which you likely don't. That's how superior I am to you, fuckboy. I OWN YOU.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I genuinely feel like a mean person now because all these years I've been cyber bullying some kid who hasn't left his mom's who works at a fast food chain.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:56 PM
Banned

Still no $100 bet, pussyfart?
Old 08-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Bahahaha triple post = mega butthurt!

You mad that I could kick your mommy bought turd's *** at half throttle? And then I could get out of the car and take a **** on your hood with my huge dick, while you stand there and count your shoe laces? Assuming you have a car at all, which you likely don't. That's how superior I am to you, fuckboy. I OWN YOU.
im older than you think retard. My mommy dont buy me anything. I have a house and 3 cars. 2 dailys and 1 stang that will whoop your ***. You dont scare me at all keyboard warrior. You cant even beat a 2 valve.. youre too dumb to comprehend anything. I guess the exhaust from that ls1 got to your brain..
Old 08-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Banned

im older than you think retard. My mommy dont buy me anything. I have a house and 3 cars. 2 dailys and 1 stang that will whoop your ***. You dont scare me at all keyboard warrior. You cant even beat a 2 valve.. youre too dumb to comprehend anything. I guess the exhaust from that ls1 got to your brain..
Hey dipshit, you realize that when you join a forum out of pure butthurt and frustration, that means the other guy WINS. I'm that guy, bitch boy. Again, I own you!

And you don't have **** for my beast of an ls1, you cuntmuffin.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Hey dipshit, you realize that when you join a forum out of pure butthurt and frustration, that means the other guy WINS. I'm that guy, bitch boy. Again, I own you!

And you don't have **** for my beast of an ls1, you cuntmuffin.
lmao once again YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A 2 valve lmao.. come on idiot comprehend that. I told you before retard your words dont mean anything. You can type the word 'own' all you want while your car got owned by a 2 valve. With PROOF! Youre a *****. Admit youre a *****. Just admit mr tannen or huffman.. stangs be taking you to school.. waaaa waaaa waaaa!!!! Come on keep crying waaa waaaa lmao. Oh wait jake owns anything i have. Oh wait jake owns me in general.. lol ****** keyboard warrior virgin.. 2 valves... lmao butt hurt gay boy. Update your signature mod list and put all the way at the end 'I still got beat by a 2 valve' lol
Old 08-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Banned

lmao once again YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A 2 valve lmao.. come on idiot comprehend that. I told you before retard your words dont mean anything. You can type the word 'own' all you want while your car got owned by a 2 valve. With PROOF! Youre a *****. Admit youre a *****. Just admit mr tannen or huffman.. stangs be taking you to school.. waaaa waaaa waaaa!!!! Come on keep crying waaa waaaa lmao. Oh wait jake owns anything i have. Oh wait jake owns me in general.. lol ****** keyboard warrior virgin.. 2 valves... lmao butt hurt gay boy. Update your signature mod list and put all the way at the end 'I still got beat by a 2 valve' lol
I beat it twice, retard. You don't have a car, ***** boy!!! I win fuckboy!!! Keep dancing my puppet!!

U SO MAD Have you ever joined a forum out of sheer butthurt? Oh wait lololol
Old 08-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Teching In

I beat it twice, retard. You don't have a car, ***** boy!!! I win fuckboy!!! Keep dancing my puppet!!

yes!!!!! Mission accomplished!!! I made you mad like that 2 valve did lmao.. so jacob.. tell me something.. is it true u were hiding after thatb2 valve beat u and then u came up with a grocery list of excuses? Lmao
Old 08-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Have you ever been so wrong and embarrassed that you have to use a bet as a shield because you've been manipulated yet again?

Have you ever been yelled at because you put bell peppers on a sammy when you should have put banana peppers?

Both of these scenarios apply to someone
Old 08-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

yes!!!!! Mission accomplished!!! I made you mad like that 2 valve did lmao.. so jacob.. tell me something.. is it true u were hiding after thatb2 valve beat u and then u came up with a grocery list of excuses? Lmao
Why would I be mad about a car that I beat twice, without even having clean runs? I made you so MAD that you joined a forum. You need some ointment for that butthurt, bruh? You don't even have a car to make excuses with.

Originally Posted by snake95
Have you ever been so wrong and embarrassed that you have to use a bet as a shield because you've been manipulated yet again?

Have you ever been yelled at because you put bell peppers on a sammy when you should have put banana peppers?

Both of these scenarios apply to someone
So what you're saying is that you're too big of a yellow bellied bitch to make a bet? Or does your broke *** even have $100?
Old 08-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

I made you bitch out again. Gosh this is too easy.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
I made you bitch out again. Gosh this is too easy.
I'm willing to bet $100 That i can provide that screenshot. You are refusing to make the bet. Therefore YOU are the bitch. You're so certain that I don't have it. Then bet me, bitchtits. Oh wait, you're a *****. Or just a broke dick.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Why can't I find the two videos where Jake swears he's beaten that 2v?

Oh that's right because there is two videos of that 2v beating Jake, not the other way around. Weird.

Something else to point out here is that Jake is so in denial about losing to that 2v that when you post the videos of him getting his *** drug, he still says he never lost even in the videos of him getting slapped around... Lmao. He's literally made himself believe in his head that he won those two races of him getting his ******* gaped wide open by the long dick of a modular 2v.

Sadskis.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Why can't I find the two videos where Jake swears he's beaten that 2v?

Oh that's right because there is two videos of that 2v beating Jake, not the other way around. Weird.

Something else to point out here is that Jake is so in denial about losing to that 2v that when you post the videos of him getting his *** drug, he still says he never lost even in the videos of him getting slapped around... Lmao. He's literally made himself believe in his head that he won those two races of him getting his ******* gaped wide open by the long dick of a modular 2v.

Sadskis.
Really, where's the 2 videos? Lol that 2v is my bitch just like you are, ******. I own you!

Still no car, little girl?
Old 08-25-2017, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Really, where's the 2 videos? Lol that 2v is my bitch just like you are, ******. I own you!

Still no car, little girl?
I'll wait for someone to post them up. Even though I'm pretty sure they were just posted again for the 100th time in one of these threads within the last 48hours.

And then someone will post them, and you'll just continue to say that you won in the videos even though you're clearly bus lengths behind the 2v.

You were figured out 2years ago. Your **** is old, come up with new material queer.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Jake is wanting snake to bet $100 over a screenshot. Lets see if Jake will bet me $100 to post an idle video of my Camaro? Do we have a bet jake?
Old 08-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Only according to you, the biggest fiveheaded liar of all time. The 2v owner disputes your claim, empirical evidence disputes your claim, historical evidence disputes your claim.

Move out of your mom's house ******.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Why doesn't Muscle and Jake meet up for a friendly race if they are local?

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro