Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 03:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

My car had a laundry list of problems. Like yours
Old 08-25-2017, 06:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, no matter what he does people respond. I have never before see people join a forum because they got trolled online.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'd literally rather play in traffic than embarrass myself the way missy does when he gives 11 excuses every time a race is brought up where he's had his *** ravaged...which is literally every race we have ever seen
Old 08-25-2017, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Joining a forum because your feelings are hurt. Priceless. If he bothers you ignore him.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
My car had a laundry list of problems. Like yours
No it doesn't. That's just you talking out of your **** cavity, as usual. Still waiting for you to come get mopped up in your banshee too. You called me out.

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Damn, no matter what he does people respond. I have never before see people join a forum because they got trolled online.
I've been making idiots like MuscleStang and Turdinator join forums since 2011. Remember that F8L BYTE guy on here? I made him join my local forum and post a call out thread, looking for anyone local to race me. Priceless.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Joining a forum because your feelings are hurt. Priceless. If he bothers you ignore him.
They literally can't resist me.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=RedFuryZ28;19709876]I can beat anything your bitch *** has. And yes I wasted that 500rwtq 2v with TC on. Next ignorant comment?

I could walk your **** at 1/2 throttle, you ****** hillbilly lol. I live rent free inside your dense little head, fuckboy. I made you join this forum. Because I OWN YOU. Bow the **** down, bitchtits.

LOL you got owned by a 2 valve NUFF said.. now you can beat a 500rwtq car LMAO.. ill tell you what... post a video of you at the track..post your time slip.. post your dyno sheet..post your dyno video.. you claim to be a 10 sec car..i think everyone out there that has a 10 sec car shows it off with some sort of proof.. you cant even do that..youre a faking wussy... yup i registered on here just to big you and get under your skin like the rest of them do..and it works great LMAO..

"half throttle till 30mph".. thats just an excuse you came up with IN CASE YOU LOST AND WHICH YOU DID hahahaah.. 2 valves OWNING YOU!! all i see are videos of you getting your *** handed... hurry now..im waiting for your load of replys back "i own you and whatever else you have, "come get gapped" "my ls1 owns you" youre a vagina..i bet you enjoy when a guy comes to subway and says can you make me a 6 inch..i bet you turn all red from the excitement..you gay rod..
Old 08-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=MuscleStang;19710154]
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
I can beat anything your bitch *** has. And yes I wasted that 500rwtq 2v with TC on. Next ignorant comment?

I could walk your **** at 1/2 throttle, you ****** hillbilly lol. I live rent free inside your dense little head, fuckboy. I made you join this forum. Because I OWN YOU. Bow the **** down, bitchtits.

LOL you got owned by a 2 valve NUFF said.. now you can beat a 500rwtq car LMAO.. ill tell you what... post a video of you at the track..post your time slip.. post your dyno sheet..post your dyno video.. you claim to be a 10 sec car..i think everyone out there that has a 10 sec car shows it off with some sort of proof.. you cant even do that..youre a faking wussy... yup i registered on here just to big you and get under your skin like the rest of them do..and it works great LMAO..

"half throttle till 30mph".. thats just an excuse you came up with IN CASE YOU LOST AND WHICH YOU DID hahahaah.. 2 valves OWNING YOU!! all i see are videos of you getting your *** handed... hurry now..im waiting for your load of replys back "i own you and whatever else you have, "come get gapped" "my ls1 owns you" youre a vagina..i bet you enjoy when a guy comes to subway and says can you make me a 6 inch..i bet you turn all red from the excitement..you gay rod..

Bahahaha nice quote fail, ******. Typical mustang owner getting made a fool of.

That 2v had 500rwtq and I raped it twice, once from a dig with TC on and once from a roll.

You likely don't even have a car, and are just some punk kid who's *** I could easily kick. Run along, sweet cheeks. I own you.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Wait so this dude legit works part time at Subway making minimum wage?
Old 08-25-2017, 10:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Wait so this dude legit works part time at Subway making minimum wage?
Talking out your *** Again?

Still scared to bet $100 of your mom's money?
Old 08-25-2017, 11:16 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=RedFuryZ28;19710161]
Originally Posted by MuscleStang

Bahahaha nice quote fail, ******. Typical mustang owner getting made a fool of.

That 2v had 500rwtq and I raped it twice, once from a dig with TC on and once from a roll.

You likely don't even have a car, and are just some punk kid who's *** I could easily kick. Run along, sweet cheeks. I own you.

dont change the subject, virgin.. show us a dyno or a track video. Until then.. your words mean nothing to us.. you live your little gay fantasy in lonely nebraska. I bet you used to sit alone during lunch in high school while girls made fun of you.. and then youd walk out so fast yelling my ls1 will own you all one day.. ****** virgin..
Old 08-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

The retard mustang guy is telling me not to change the subject after HE has changed the subject several times!

I've had more ***** this month than you will EVER have, kid. You haven't had ***** since ***** had you.

It must suck to have a tiny virgin dick and no car, huh fuckboy?
Old 08-25-2017, 11:34 AM
Teching In

The retard mustang guy is telling me not to change the subject after HE has changed the subject several times!

I've had more ***** this month than you will EVER have, kid. You haven't had ***** since ***** had you.

It must suck to have a tiny virgin dick and no car, huh fuckboy?
LOL.. show us your car doing 10s!! Now!! Show us a track or dyno video! Wait.. do you even any of those?
Old 08-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MuscleStang
LOL.. show us your car doing 10s!! Now!! Show us a track or dyno video! Wait.. do you even any of those?
Show that you have a car at all, bitch boy. I'd rape the **** out of anything your mommy will ever buy you, kiddo.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:49 AM
Teching In

Show that you have a car at all, bitch boy. I'd rape the **** out of anything your mommy will ever buy you, kiddo.
lmao as usual.. whenever you cant reply to something you go ahead and ask someone the same question..

jake tannen or is it huffman? You cant win.. youre only losing here. You even lose on the streets against 2 valves lol.. let me ask you something.. when you saw the tail lights of that mustang pass you up how fast was your heart pumping? Ohhhh wait i forgot. You short shifted? Nooo wait.. you pull timing for some reason when you short shift lol.. oh wait you didnt have dr's on that night.. wait.. air filter was clogged? Come on lil jake.. show us a video of that bad *** 10 sec car. The forum is waiting.......
Old 08-25-2017, 11:52 AM
Banned

So no car, little fella? You can post as many novels of butthurt as you want, but it won't buy you a fast car like mine. Keep dancing for your master, my puppet!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

LOL. 500rwtq?? So what!! I know a 2v w/ a 150 shot that makes tq like that. Yea, it's at like 2k rpm & a down hill ramp from there. He doesn't even hit 400rwhp.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
LOL. 500rwtq?? So what!! I know a 2v w/ a 150 shot that makes tq like that. Yea, it's at like 2k rpm & a down hill ramp from there. He doesn't even hit 400rwhp.
Torque matters more, fuckshit. Especially from a dig on the street. And I waxed his *** with TC on.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:07 PM
Teching In

So no car, little fella? You can post as many novels of butthurt as you want, but it won't buy you a fast car like mine. Keep dancing for your master, my puppet!

Ill be more than happy to show you one later today. Ill even put your gay fury name on a piece of paper. Start crying right now. Now Jake.. do you have a video if you going 10s or a dyno video?
Old 08-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Teching In

Torque matters more, fuckshit. Especially from a dig on the street. And I waxed his *** with TC on.
Only waxing i see is me waxing my car and a 2 valve on video demonstrating that wax.. ford be owning your governors motors car lol..
Old 08-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Teching In

lol you cant race from a dig mr 'half throttle short shifting' lmao.. you make yourself look dumb..

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro