Stock: 6G
Bolt on: coyote
NA: coyote
FI: Coyote
1/4 for the Chevy so clearly they win
Old 01-05-2017, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Yes mac...you too can outrun a 4 mod 6g with a mere bolt on coyote.

All you have to do is full bolt ons. Suspension. Weight reduction. Tune it for fuel that will cost you nearly 50 bucks a gallon. Get a nearly unstreetable huge stall. remove all the seats and remove the exhaust. Rev it to the very point of near failure. And log dozens of passes to perfection.

Because if not....a 4 mod full weight stock converter stock exhaust 6g has been as fast or faster than every single bolt on s550. On its first trip out on e85 and new tune lol

You do realize they just went tens bolt on this past year right? and with more mods. And just one of them. The 6g is on track to do it quicker and with less mods. Pray is going back on the 21st and this time he will actually have an aftermarket part on the motor...headers.

Ill have a similar setup and post my results as well. Probably wont beat race cars that people have destroyed....but Ill be confident against any equally modded 5.0 I assure you.

Im already .2 from the top 5 of a list of over 70 cars and im untuned lol. But oh yeah...im supposed to think im behind. I forgot.

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 01-05-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Stock: 6G
Bolt on: coyote
NA: coyote
FI: Coyote

Yes
Maybe
No
Maybe
Old 01-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As for me personally I'm happy with a full weight daily driver badass car that I can drive cross country on pump 93, but still run anywhere in the 10's. Grant it I'm not a track guru but I know a few ppl I totally trust who I will let track mine once I get it back. The br0 is a damn great car and performer and is hell of a car for the buck but I think some people get a little carried away when comparing it to a 6g.

Am I saying it's no comparison to a 6g? No because it is but for now the 6g (performance wise) the 6g is the better performer. Now 5g vs br0 is another story clearly.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

When someone can take a 6th gen and slap on a turbo or two or a blower and go 9s. I'll be impressed. Until then, floppy mcflopperson.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
9s bolt on coyote.... where is the 6th gen doing that? How about a 5th gen doing that? What about a 4th Gen doing that? 3rd Gen doing that? 2nd Gen doing that? 1st Gen doing that?

8s slb fi coyote... has any camaros ever done that?
Who wants to go buy a new car car and gut it? That's the only reason it went 9s.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
When someone can take a 6th gen and slap on a turbo or two or a blower and go 9s. I'll be impressed. Until then, floppy mcflopperson.
I believe someone already has and the car had 20s on it at that.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Let's see it. Stock long block. I think there might be 1 stock long block nitrous car in the 9s. I don't know of any others.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Let's see it. Stock long block. I think there might be 1 stock long block nitrous car in the 9s. I don't know of any others.
It's a stock long block blower car. Not everybody posts there times on a fast list. I know of a couple other local cars that should be posting some fast times this year.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Yes
Maybe
No
Maybe
Yes
Yes, proven.
Yes, proven.
Yes, proven.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
This is very accurate from what I've run in my stock 6g. I will partially disagree to a small d3gree on a tune only br0 running with a stock 6g. Otherwise this is 100% spot on
At a track, 93 octane tune only S550s are running low 12s, which is what the A8 6gens are averaging.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
93 tune only. Nope.

Pops... you had cat back, e85, drag pack and lowering springs and barely beat a stock manual.

You have amnesia or just heavily blinded ? 93 only everything else stock gets walked. Period.

On point e85 tune only everything else stock drivers race edge to 6g. And I've seen about 15 vids showing this. Its obvious from yours as well.
I roll raced the manual 6gen, which is a better roll race car than the A8. As stated above, at a dragstrip, a 93octane tune only S550 will run low 12s with the average stock 6gens.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:23 PM
11 Second Club

Show me one s550 running 11.9 with just 93 tune. Totally stock to the tire otherwise.

Show me one running 11.9 with just e85 tune totally stock otherwise

I can show you 4 or 5 bone stock 6g doing it. Been out a year less. Could also show you countless vids of stock 6g beating LBO s550s

Don't forget the drag pack. That doesn't help either I'm sure. Yep lowering springs will help especially at speed in a roll race. Cat back slowed him down. So did the cut air box and the catch can. Manual 6gs are faster than auto too even though it's getting uglier every day on the fast list. Even in trap speed they are way behind.

On planet br0 20 hp from a 93 tune will bridge a full half second gap. Got it
I can show you the other video of me walking a 6gen on my full 19x9.5 street wheels. I assume you already saw it though. Cut airbox. The silencer was cut off the snorkle to allow the install of the Steeda CAI.. of which reuses the stock snorkle. Catch can? You are getting as bad as Hio bro.... get your mods done... we will meet up at a track somewhere, sometime this year. Prepare your anus
Old 01-05-2017, 11:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Generally speaking of corse, I think it would take little bit more than just a 93 tune. On AVRAGE what does a 93 br0 run?
And I would say that your car does run good I give you that. Makes me wonder why more people didn't go auto actually. Did they ever fix that MT82 problem?
MT82 sucks... period. But Ford is locked in on a multiyear contract with China. Unsure what plans they have for a new manual. 6r80 does well for sure.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Generally speaking of corse, I think it would take little bit more than just a 93 tune. On AVRAGE what does a 93 br0 run?
And I would say that your car does run good I give you that. Makes me wonder why more people didn't go auto actually. Did they ever fix that MT82 problem?
Pretty much. Just another deflection.

No one has ever done it. And the gains from a 93 tune alone can never make up for a half second. Not on this planet.

An e85 tune ALONE gets them very close. And again. It has never been done. It takes e85 and an additional effective bolt on of ones choice to surpass what several people have done in a stock 6g. Which has been out half as long with half again as many sales and half again tracking them with dedication. Pretty much 1/4 to 1/8 effective user base and still coming out far ahead in this argument

I'd also have to say the trap speed difference is closer than the et. I'd say it's about 3-4 mph stock to stock.

I was only out trapping a tune and drag pack s550 by 3 mph all night but was quicker by .5. The stock converter sucks and they have a lot less bottom end. Another point... what it takes for an s550 to beat a 6g from a roll will not be the same as at the strip/from a dig both hooking and stock converters
You seem mad man... I don't think my original post was off base, yet you seem to have taken it personal. So less than 10 6gens have run 11s stock... out of thousands... and MANY more in the 12s.... but whatever floats your boat. I watched 3 different 6gens go mid 12s(1 manual, 2 A8s) in -100 to 0 DA same day at the track... all trapping 114-115. So my example could hold as much value as yours right?
Old 01-05-2017, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
At a track, 93 octane tune only S550s are running low 12s, which is what the A8 6gens are averaging.

I roll raced the manual 6gen, which is a better roll race car than the A8. As stated above, at a dragstrip, a 93octane tune only S550 will run low 12s with the average stock 6gens.
It is not better from a roll. That's your opinion. I do not believe it. The only thing on the side of the m6 is 5-10 rwhp. Speed and gearing will do more. Evan smith driver from higher speed rolls could do better. Have you even seen the trap speeds on the fast list lately ? At speeds below 120 the m6 is not faster. Period.

Yep the fastest 93 car vs average 6 g. That holds no water. Again show me 1 car that has done it 93 or e85 only. I can show you 4 6g currently totally stock 11.9. And more people tracking the s550 and for longer. It's not rocket science. Your example of 6g was garbage they were not hooking. Mappins called you out on that. My example was a drag pack auto car dead hooking. I literally embarrassed it

Again apples to apples not happening. And you couldn't have even done it with your car e85 only either. Your vids prove this. I don't know what you are trying to argue. You really want me to believe a 93 tune alone adds a half second to an s550. Give me a break. And yeah I do get a little mad when something as dumb as that is trying to be sold. It's simply untrue.

Sure it's possible to run with the 6g 93 tune. It's possible totally stock. That's not the point. All things equal an s550 is not capable of the same times with just a 93 tune.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
You seem mad man... I don't think my original post was off base, yet you seem to have taken it personal. So less than 10 6gens have run 11s stock... out of thousands... and MANY more in the 12s.... but whatever floats your boat. I watched 3 different 6gens go mid 12s(1 manual, 2 A8s) in -100 to 0 DA same day at the track... all trapping 114-115. So my example could hold as much value as yours right?
No 93 tune or e85 tune only s550 out of many more thousands than the 6g have EVER done it. 4 6g have. So you're simply wrong. Not sure what's to argue.

115 traps and mid 12s is a traction problem. As was called out by mappins. They were blowing the tires off rolling through the water box.
As said.... my example was a tuned auto on a drag pack dead hooking. And I was running on the same night. That holds about a gallon yours holds about an eye droppers worth

I'm not taking it personal I just find it completely wrong. So obviously wrong that it's annoying. Even more annoying and bewildering that you've talked yourself into believing it against all the data and even your own personal experience.

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 01-06-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Launching!

I'll gap All the 6th gens.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:03 AM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Here for the revival and gaptism!
Old 01-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Teching In

All you have to do is full bolt ons. Suspension. Weight reduction. Tune it for fuel that will cost you nearly 50 bucks a gallon. Get a nearly unstreetable huge stall. remove all the seats and remove the exhaust. Rev it to the very point of near failure. And log dozens of passes to perfection.

Because if not....a 4 mod full weight stock converter stock exhaust 6g has been as fast or faster than every single bolt on s550. On its first trip out on e85 and new tune lol

You do realize they just went tens bolt on this past year right? and with more mods. And just one of them. The 6g is on track to do it quicker and with less mods. Pray is going back on the 21st and this time he will actually have an aftermarket part on the motor...headers.

Ill have a similar setup and post my results as well. Probably wont beat race cars that people have destroyed....but Ill be confident against any equally modded 5.0 I assure you.

Im already .2 from the top 5 of a list of over 70 cars and im untuned lol. But oh yeah...im supposed to think im behind. I forgot.
99% of that is untrue. I went 11.46@121.xx in 3000+ DA. No suspension work. Super undergeared. Only weight reduction was drag pack. 3760 raceweight. 0 passes were logged. I was on E85 that costs $1.42 a gallon. I think that's decent. Not amazing at all but decent.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:33 AM
Banned

MAC just had his ignorance exploited to the moon and back!

Quick Reply: 6g ss vs 5.0 (both modded) neither my cars