This doesn't seem right?? - Page 5 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion



Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

This doesn't seem right??

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2017, 08:21 PM   #81
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,946
Default

Lol....very likely not. I don't think i waould need it tuned to outrun him or have to go wot.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #82
On The Tree
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Lol.....hey man. It's cool. Side with the furd guy that does 4v swaps to run 14s. That makes me lol even more. You must agree he did good there.

[email protected] fox

My fox is way cooler


Lol @ tundra. The weakest of the full size trucks.
they are now because they haven't had a power increase since 07 when the 2nd generation came out lulz. ****, the only trucks giving the 5.7l Tundra a run stock for stock are the 6.2l GM/Chevys and now the 9991181lbs lighter F-150 ecoboost. I haven't looked up any races between new trucks recently but I'm sure the new 5.3 is still getting the dog **** beat out of it by the Tundra just like it always has.
NateLS1Mustang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:11 PM   #83
Launching!
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kaufman
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Yup....we've done a fair amount of ****. Unlike you we don't bother to make ****** videos commenting on ****. Wtf is that any way?

The only common denominator is a we get decent results and yours is ****. You even talk like your a ***.

More people out there that can **** **** rather than make it go no doubt. I've posted proof of them being solid 13sec cars with the ls1 in them. Not hard to believe they tested at 13.6 and a cai car wuth possibly a better driver or day to go 13.3.

I've seen ls2 cars go 12.6 with minimal mods. Guy at local track runs 11.6 with a mild h/c package at full weight. Not even a drag pak.
My videos are popular, at least for a small youtube channel. That 13.6 is a damned hero run, no way you see 13.3 with a CAI only. I can agree that the LS2 cars will scoot, hard to break into the 12's due to traction.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Lol.....hey man. It's cool. Side with the furd guy that does 4v swaps to run 14s. That makes me lol even more. You must agree he did good there.

[email protected] fox

My fox is way cooler


Lol @ tundra. The weakest of the full size trucks.
Man, that was a $1500 car and a $500 motor swap. Not to mention the fact that it was done 7 years ago. I was running the factory NPI tune because it was a BUDGET CAR. I wasn't even trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake95 View Post
LS1 goats were a driver's race with my 205hp fox coupe in high school, and it ran 13.98 or 99 once. They suck.

JC is ******* Hio's face and not even in the mouth hole. Sewed the mouth shut, cut a hole in the cheek and is ******* his face all barbaric like.
Par for the course with Hio.
JC316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:13 PM   #84
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
marc97taws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DSM
Posts: 1,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Lol....very likely not. I don't think i waould need it tuned to outrun him or have to go wot.
Come out of retirement so we can see!
marc97taws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #85
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang View Post
they are now because they haven't had a power increase since 07 when the 2nd generation came out lulz. ****, the only trucks giving the 5.7l Tundra a run stock for stock are the 6.2l GM/Chevys and now the 9991181lbs lighter F-150 ecoboost. I haven't looked up any races between new trucks recently but I'm sure the new 5.3 is still getting the dog **** beat out of it by the Tundra just like it always has.
The entire truck is weak. It's not just about the motor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC316 View Post
My videos are popular, at least for a small youtube channel. That 13.6 is a damned hero run, no way you see 13.3 with a CAI only. I can agree that the LS2 cars will scoot, hard to break into the 12's due to traction.




Man, that was a $1500 car and a $500 motor swap. Not to mention the fact that it was done 7 years ago. I was running the factory NPI tune because it was a BUDGET CAR. I wasn't even trying.



Par for the course with Hio.
Your vids are faggy. The only way they are popular because there are people out there dumber than even you. Like snake for instance. He thinks you getting kicked in the nuts means your winning here

13.6 is no hero run. It's a mag test. If anything its somewhat average. If you can agree ls2 cars scoot then they are maybe .5 ahead of a ls1 car. That math tells me they can and have ran lower 13s and even high 12s stock. Guess where that puts a well driven ls1 gto? Mid 13s. Your math is retarded like you.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for a ragged junk build. Please tell us more about your incredible results. Do ypu realize you offer not even a smidge of knowledge to this forum?

Still waithing for snake to say how great the results was for your 14sec swap.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 AM   #86
Launching!
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kaufman
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Your vids are faggy. The only way they are popular because there are people out there dumber than even you. Like snake for instance. He thinks you getting kicked in the nuts means your winning here

13.6 is no hero run. It's a mag test. If anything its somewhat average. If you can agree ls2 cars scoot then they are maybe .5 ahead of a ls1 car. That math tells me they can and have ran lower 13s and even high 12s stock. Guess where that puts a well driven ls1 gto? Mid 13s. Your math is retarded like you.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for a ragged junk build. Please tell us more about your incredible results. Do ypu realize you offer not even a smidge of knowledge to this forum?

Still waithing for snake to say how great the results was for your 14sec swap.
I'm having fun and people appreciate me for it. You have nothing, even the people on this forum think you're full of it.

LS1 GTO magazine times.

Coupe RWD 6M 5.3 sec 14.0 sec @ 102 mph Car and Driver
Coupe RWD 6M 5.3 sec 13.62 sec @ 104.78 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 4A 5.4 sec 13.85 sec @ 101.41 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.4 sec 13.9 sec @ 103.6 mph Road & Track

LS2 times
Coupe RWD 6M 4.8 sec 13.3 sec @ 107 mph Car and Driver
Coupe RWD 6M 4.7 sec 13.3 sec @ 105.9 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.0 sec 13.3 sec @ 107.5 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.1 sec 13.5 sec @ 108 mph Motor Week

As I said, that 13.6 was a hero time, and 13.3 aint happening unless it's an LS2. I told you about a 2V mustang that beat my LS2 GTO, your head exploded. Not much point in telling you anything else.
JC316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:50 AM   #87
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
UltraZLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hanover, Michigan
Posts: 1,204
Default

Fwiw a guy I know has a stock gto ls2 auto. He ran a 13.8 at Milan two summers ago. It was mid summer and he's kind of a fool. He was happy with it. That's all I've got lol. He always wanted to race me in my h/c 5g but it never happened. Never pursued it cuz it would have been a puppy kicking
UltraZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:08 AM   #88
Staging Lane
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: West Allis WI
Posts: 67
Default

I didnt know that 4v swap only ran 14's, im helping my buddy do one on a 96 gt, same idea. If that thing runs 14's itll go straight to the junkyard
brewcrew011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:40 AM   #89
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
marc97taws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DSM
Posts: 1,431
Default

Auto ls2 goats had a little more generous transmission tunes from GM. That being said, it still sucked

Stock ls1 auto goats are usually turds and consistent low 14 cars here.
marc97taws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #90
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC316 View Post
I'm having fun and people appreciate me for it. You have nothing, even the people on this forum think you're full of it.

LS1 GTO magazine times.

Coupe RWD 6M 5.3 sec 14.0 sec @ 102 mph Car and Driver
Coupe RWD 6M 5.3 sec 13.62 sec @ 104.78 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 4A 5.4 sec 13.85 sec @ 101.41 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.4 sec 13.9 sec @ 103.6 mph Road & Track

LS2 times
Coupe RWD 6M 4.8 sec 13.3 sec @ 107 mph Car and Driver
Coupe RWD 6M 4.7 sec 13.3 sec @ 105.9 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.0 sec 13.3 sec @ 107.5 mph Motor Trend
Coupe RWD 6M 5.1 sec 13.5 sec @ 108 mph Motor Week

As I said, that 13.6 was a hero time, and 13.3 aint happening unless it's an LS2. I told you about a 2V mustang that beat my LS2 GTO, your head exploded. Not much point in telling you anything else.
No one with a ounce of sense appreciates your dumb ****. Maybe you should venture outside srk dumbass.

Again...the 13.6 is a mag time. Very doable. Now if you can't drive a stick then maybe you can't do it....duh


Lol @ your 2v. You may have beat the owner as it seems there are people dumber than even you. But the 2v is not beating that car. You're so keen on me posting proof with 3700+ posts of oroof how bout posting some of your own. Post something showing you've went faster than 14s.

Here's the ls2 gto fast list. No ls1 fast list that i could find but i see no reason why it should be but about .5 off this list.





The list means if you are a capable driver and you get a decent day/track the car is likely capable of that. The slowest car on the list is a 13.4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
Fwiw a guy I know has a stock gto ls2 auto. He ran a 13.8 at Milan two summers ago. It was mid summer and he's kind of a fool. He was happy with it. That's all I've got lol. He always wanted to race me in my h/c 5g but it never happened. Never pursued it cuz it would have been a puppy kicking
Sure...times can be errywhere fo sho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcrew011 View Post
I didnt know that 4v swap only ran 14's, im helping my buddy do one on a 96 gt, same idea. If that thing runs 14's itll go straight to the junkyard
Jc123 is a ****** moron. A monkey could get better results. A local guy did a 2v to 4v swapped and managed mid high 13s. I would assume at this point JC will scream that was a hero run also. If he doesn't then we know where the problem is here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc97taws6 View Post
Auto ls2 goats had a little more generous transmission tunes from GM. That being said, it still sucked

Stock ls1 auto goats are usually turds and consistent low 14 cars here.
Stip that **** man. My friends ls1 gto car was a m6 car. So i guess you can see why it ran what it did since you can't stip out the trans tune.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #91
Launching!
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kaufman
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcrew011 View Post
I didnt know that 4v swap only ran 14's, im helping my buddy do one on a 96 gt, same idea. If that thing runs 14's itll go straight to the junkyard
Like I said, it was a total budget build. I was running the factory 4 cat midpipe, the factory tune, the factory gears, and two different injector sizes.
JC316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #92
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (42)
 
Mike Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Md/PA/FL
Posts: 1,178
Default

Seen tons of LS1 Goats run mid to high 13 on east coast. Seen LS2 Goats runs low 13s many many times as well.

Hio Fox should be a 10 second car and trap 130MPH by the way you guys lie and say how a pulley only terminator runs. I would expect Hio to go low 11s and trap low 120s with a good tune easy
Mike Morris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #93
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 106
Default

With a ported eaton in a fox he should be able to hit a 10. There's people with ported eatons running 10's in the cobra body
Nick.H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:48 PM   #94
Staging Lane
 
Super Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lake Jackson, Texas
Posts: 70
Default

The first time out in my car I ran a best of 13.9. The 2nd time I ran a 13.0. It's not an easy car to launch, especially on the 235 section width tires mine came with.
Super Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:59 PM   #95
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
marc97taws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DSM
Posts: 1,431
Default

I'm starting to think I need to send Hio a dictionary so he can look up the definition of stipulate.
marc97taws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #96
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 106
Default

Doug: telling stock supercharged cars to take off their blower for a comparison = Not stipulating
Marc: Mentioning that auto goats were slower = stipulating
Just remember marc, i before e, except in words like neighbor and weigh, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!!!
Nick.H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:25 PM   #97
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake95 View Post
LS1 goats were a driver's race with my 205hp fox coupe in high school, and it ran 13.98 or 99 once. They suck.

JC is ******* Hio's face and not even in the mouth hole. Sewed the mouth shut, cut a hole in the cheek and is ******* his face all barbaric like.
So you're bragging about keeping up ls1 goats that were driven by inept high school *******? Lol cool story, kiddo.
RedFuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:27 PM   #98
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
marc97taws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DSM
Posts: 1,431
Default

Auto ls1 goats aren't exactly difficult to drive, no matter your age
marc97taws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:49 PM   #99
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (7)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 3,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC316 View Post
Like I said, it was a total budget build. I was running the factory 4 cat midpipe, the factory tune, the factory gears, and two different injector sizes.
But yet you think your 2v was faster.....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Morris View Post
Seen tons of LS1 Goats run mid to high 13 on east coast. Seen LS2 Goats runs low 13s many many times as well.

Hio Fox should be a 10 second car and trap 130MPH by the way you guys lie and say how a pulley only terminator runs. I would expect Hio to go low 11s and trap low 120s with a good tune easy
Troof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.H View Post
With a ported eaton in a fox he should be able to hit a 10. There's people with ported eatons running 10's in the cobra body
Probably could with a slick. But i don't have slicks in it. It went 12.0 or 12.1 @119 with nathan driving it on a dr. Track was cold air was good and it wasn't hooking that well. 2.93 upper only, tune, intake, no headers but the rest of the exhaust. Probably a little lighter as the car wasn't quite complete.

I see no problem with it running 10s now.....but will probably need a slick. Ported blower, 4lb lower same 2.93 upper, deckplate honed, better pistons, better oil pump, new bearings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Goat View Post
The first time out in my car I ran a best of 13.9. The 2nd time I ran a 13.0. It's not an easy car to launch, especially on the 235 section width tires mine came with.
Nice to hear a owner chime in

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc97taws6 View Post
I'm starting to think I need to send Hio a dictionary so he can look up the definition of stipulate.
You wtote it man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.H View Post
Doug: telling stock supercharged cars to take off their blower for a comparison = Not stipulating
Marc: Mentioning that auto goats were slower = stipulating
Just remember marc, i before e, except in words like neighbor and weigh, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!!!
Hey....these stock supercharged cars aren't running stock boost. I am tho.

Marc even mentioning auto gtos was the stip. He didn't want to accept gto's are as quick as i said. So he stipped that ****.
HioSSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #100
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
Nick.H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tmec, CA
Posts: 106
Default

I'm not saying you're lying, but I've never seen an LS1 goat get near that time. Pretty impressive for whoever did it
Nick.H is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
04-07 CTS-v axles, suspension parts mudd92 Parts Classifieds 2 06-16-2017 02:24 PM
Katech C5-R chain - beware of impostors selling a lesser chain at the same price Katech_Jason Generation III Internal Engine 16 03-27-2017 09:49 AM
Katech C5-R chain - beware of impostors selling a lesser chain at the same price. Katech_Jason Generation V Internal Engine 0 03-14-2017 10:30 AM
Rear main seal JimMueller General Maintenance & Repairs 5 10-01-2016 10:26 PM
Convertible pics SCP_Racing Convertible Vehicles 9 02-05-2007 11:42 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: