Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 12:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 66 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I can't help what other guys cars do. I try to......but you have morons like you that has never left the 14s and think idk wtf I'm talking about
It's simple math, you don't have the power to move that kind of weight. You're lying about power, or weight, it's that simple.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Please stop posting. You have no clue. Go up and look at his car then in person. Pay him to take his heads off. They are not ported and its a 346 with stock internals sans the rockers and springs. I have a head cam LS car and his bolt on car would rip mine to pieces. Instead of crying and accusing him of being shady I pick his brain to try and improve. Maybe most of you should swallow your pride and get advice from him.
Funny that no one on this board, or anywhere really has managed to repeat his results. Wanna know why? Because it can't be done. I do not pretend to know everything about cars, I am constantly learning and I will gladly take advice from someone who knows.

And yeah the only way I would believe Hio's numbers is to personally pull his motor apart, reassemble it, go directly to the scales, then directly to the track. Of course that's never going to happen, so of course we have to take his, and your word for it, which ain't happening.

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
You are such a dummy. How long you been here? Should have learned by now. Dyno numbers dont mean JACK ****. Jack.

Many here inflate them and many here down play them.
Sure, dynos can be manipulated, but that video showed a car with enough power to pull the front wheels and it still ran 128.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Wrong again. Vette boy is faster than Hio. Check out some of the bolt on stock internal guys....they have less power and are faster than him
Old 03-16-2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
It's simple math, you don't have the power to move that kind of weight. You're lying about power, or weight, it's that simple.

Funny that no one on this board, or anywhere really has managed to repeat his results. Wanna know why? Because it can't be done. I do not pretend to know everything about cars, I am constantly learning and I will gladly take advice from someone who knows.

And yeah the only way I would believe Hio's numbers is to personally pull his motor apart, reassemble it, go directly to the scales, then directly to the track. Of course that's never going to happen, so of course we have to take his, and your word for it, which ain't happening.

Sure, dynos can be manipulated, but that video showed a car with enough power to pull the front wheels and it still ran 128.
You really don't know much at all. You think static weight is all that matters?
Old 03-16-2017, 01:06 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

The one time I got caught red handed street racing (was busting up a ported 04 cobro), i had the luck to get one of the COOLEST cops imaginable.
I had a close call a few years ago. Ran a 2012 GT500 from a light. I was out on him about 3 cars in 2 blocks before the cherries were lit. I kept going, dude stopped and got a speeding ticket.

Wrong again. Vette boy is faster than Hio. Check out some of the bolt on stock internal guys....they have less power and are faster than him
Vette boy has a hero car and no one but him really knows all that's done to the car.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 66 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Yeah, the bolt on list has people quicker than him, but not a single one has cracked 130mph. 122mph is the leader on the fast list. Hell, only ONE LS7 has cracked 130.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last night on the news I saw my good friend was arrested for street racing. He was being watched on FB for a while setting up races and this weekend, he got caught. Impounded his $100K C7 ZO6. I was stunned seeing this on the news and his car being taken.
Be smart about setting **** up on an open forum. I think Poppa knows the deal which is why he wants to bring it to the track. imo

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 03-16-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Banned

Yeah, the bolt on list has people quicker than him, but not a si4ngle one has cracked 130mph. 122mph is the leader on the fast list. Hell, only ONE LS7 has cracked 130.
Keep gazing through that limited scope.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:55 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah, the bolt on list has people quicker than him, but not a single one has cracked 130mph. 122mph is the leader on the fast list. Hell, only ONE LS7 has cracked 130.
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Keep gazing through that limited scope.
Yeah stop looking at things through that limited scope of truth and common sense!! You mean guy you.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Haha this is the best you can do here? A picture of me in a NEWSPAPER doing my job, giving back to my community, and being successful at it. Nice work buddy.
Lmao! No wonder you act so butthurt all the time. Craving man *** and not having the ***** to come out of the closet fo fulfill your dirty fantasies makes you angry and irrational.

Originally Posted by islander033
I had a close call a few years ago. Ran a 2012 GT500 from a light. I was out on him about 3 cars in 2 blocks before the cherries were lit. I kept going, dude stopped and got a speeding ticket.
The other dude was lucky as well. Could have went much much worse, especially since most cops would have been pissed that you ran away.

I ran from the cops once, but that was on my 954, easy peasy.

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Last night on the news I saw my good friend was arrested for street racing. He was being watched on FB for a while setting up races and this weekend, he got caught. Impounded his $100K C7 ZO6. I was stunned seeing on the news and his car being taken.
Be smart about setting **** up on an open forum. I think Poppa knows the deal which is why he wants to bring it to the track. imo
Im sure everyone here doesnt have to worry about Phil or Doug planning an undercover bust.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Staging Lane

I had a few close calls as well but thankfully no jail.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:11 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

The other dude was lucky as well. Could have went much much worse, especially since most cops would have been pissed that you ran away.

I ran from the cops once, but that was on my 954, easy peasy. ...
He was lucky for sure.

I did the quick math, 1 cop / car and the cop already had his eye on the loser.

I didn't "run" I just didn't stop...to see what was going on behind me.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Banned

He was lucky for sure.

I did the quick math, 1 cop / car and the cop already had his eye on the loser.

I didn't "run" I just didn't stop...to see what was going on behind me.
Lmao that's the same as running. Are you retarded? You see cherries, you're supposed to stop.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:30 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Lmao that's the same as running. Are you retarded? You see cherries, you're supposed to stop.
Weren't my cherries obviously and they were a long ways back by the time I seen them. For all I know cop only had him for speeding and nothing on me.

I followed all rules of the road on way back to the place I was staying at.

That is not running.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:35 PM
Banned

Weren't my cherries obviously and they were a long ways back by the time I seen them. For all I know cop only had him for speeding and nothing on me.

I followed all rules of the road on way back to the place I was staying at.

That is not running.
You are straight up delusional. Obviously the cop saw both of you racing. He pulled the other guy over because he stopped and you didn't. How is he supposed to pull both of you over if you keep going? Keep the laughs coming please.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I got my fox impounded in Ft Lauderdale racing a GN in an industrial lot and arrested. I suspect since the "car" cop they sent out to inspect my fox was an idiot and I made that known didn't help. I was right back out the next night. **** them

Got popped racing another foxin Baltimore. Other fox ran. Cop gave me a warning.

Got popped racing another fox in Tulsa Ok. Cop said he clocked me doing 80. I knew it was bs because he didn't have radar. They didn't like that when I said it. They really freaked out when I told them I had two hand guns in the car. Lucky we had permits. got a big ticket.

They came after me in fox racing a LPE in Phila PA at old airport. We ran and were gone.

First night with my Supra got drunk. Friend was suppose to be dd but leaving time came, he was trashed and couldn't drive a stick. I pulled next to a cop. I was bombed and figure he knew I was bombed so hit it and dusted him. Dumbass me hit the brakes pulling in friend's driveway. Cop comes flying in and we run in the woods. They left after an hour. I paid for it by running through sticker bushes and running into a fence. I was a bloody mess

Ocean city Md. In a friend's 10 second fox. We on a roll start messing with a young kid in a Vette. We get into it and blow past a cop doing probably 100. I tell friend to pull in a housing development ocean side to hide after killing the lights. Too bad the vette behind us followed us with his lights on. We hit a dead end road. Guess who is the third car behind followed by about 4 more cars with pissed off cops

Next night after drinking all night 8 fox body people including me have a argument who is the best driver. I then say I will take the slowest car and outrun everyone with it. Well long story short I get dusted by my car and get popped at about 6am after probably 15 races on main strip. Lucky for me they aren't looking for drunks at 6am but I got a shitload of tickets on that one

Two nights later friend is driving my fox and I am driving my Corolla. he takes off after picking up some girls. I needless to say can't catch them. However with a case of beer and drinking one I proceed to blow by everyone in bus lane on right side. I win. Not so. Got popped again. They made me pour out the beer while I kept hearing my stang go up and down the road. No ticket and very lucky on that one

Two nights later
Old 03-16-2017, 02:41 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

You are straight up delusional. Obviously the cop saw both of you racing. He pulled the other guy over because he stopped and you didn't. How is he supposed to pull both of you over if you keep going? Keep the laughs coming please.
Wasn't a race. Just a demonstration of acceleration that I won.

Cop was on his tail, not mine.

Other car lost 2 times it would seem.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:44 PM
Banned

Wasn't a race. Just a demonstration of acceleration that I won.

Cop was on his tail, not mine.

Other car lost 2 times it would seem.
You are literally insane if you believe any of that bullshit.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

I got my fox impounded in Ft Lauderdale racing a GN in an industrial lot and arrested. I suspect since the "car" cop they sent out to inspect my fox was an idiot and I made that known didn't help. I was right back out the next night. **** them

Got popped racing another foxin Baltimore. Other fox ran. Cop gave me a warning.

Got popped racing another fox in Tulsa Ok. Cop said he clocked me doing 80. I knew it was bs because he didn't have radar. They didn't like that when I said it. They really freaked out when I told them I had two hand guns in the car. Lucky we had permits. got a big ticket.

They came after me in fox racing a LPE in Phila PA at old airport. We ran and were gone.

First night with my Supra got drunk. Friend was suppose to be dd but leaving time came, he was trashed and couldn't drive a stick. I pulled next to a cop. I was bombed and figure he knew I was bombed so hit it and dusted him. Dumbass me hit the brakes pulling in friend's driveway. Cop comes flying in and we run in the woods. They left after an hour. I paid for it by running through sticker bushes and running into a fence. I was a bloody mess

Ocean city Md. In a friend's 10 second fox. We on a roll start messing with a young kid in a Vette. We get into it and blow past a cop doing probably 100. I tell friend to pull in a housing development ocean side to hide after killing the lights. Too bad the vette behind us followed us with his lights on. We hit a dead end road. Guess who is the third car behind followed by about 4 more cars with pissed off cops

Next night after drinking all night 8 fox body people including me have a argument who is the best driver. I then say I will take the slowest car and outrun everyone with it. Well long story short I get dusted by my car and get popped at about 6am after probably 15 races on main strip. Lucky for me they aren't looking for drunks at 6am but I got a shitload of tickets on that one

Two nights later friend is driving my fox and I am driving my Corolla. he takes off after picking up some girls. I needless to say can't catch them. However with a case of beer and drinking one I proceed to blow by everyone in bus lane on right side. I win. Not so. Got popped again. They made me pour out the beer while I kept hearing my stang go up and down the road. No ticket and very lucky on that one

Two nights later
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:47 PM
7 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Waaaay back in the day I raced a turd gen in my 1980 2wd chebby truck that had a treefiddy / 3.42 gears / Th400.

Same road, diff cop. I stopped because cop was on my tail, camero fucked off. Got off with a warning.

Double win for me, beat turd gen and only got a warning.

I need to stay off that road. lol
Old 03-16-2017, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is bad today is that everyone post videos to FB, Youtube etc. From what I understand with this **** that went down this weekend, more arrest were coming due to the trail of dialogue and videos.

Man, back in the day, all this stuff was kept down low. It has really gotten out of control..imho

I can't throw stones though because I am no better tbh.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll