Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs 17' ZL1

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 07:17 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Not cool but doug had jokes when I wrecked my coupe You can't make this **** up.
Well, Hio brought up it's final form(reckt). If he had more than grade 6, he would have mentioned it's peak form(#1 on the C5 1LE internal mod list).
Old 09-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

No islander I wasn't saying what you said wasn't cool.

I was saying doug is a ******* hypocrite for crying to you about it not being cool, but when I crashed my car doug thought it was appropriate to make jokes about it.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:02 AM
7 Second Club

I was saying doug is a ******* hypocrite for crying to you about it not being cool, but when I crashed my car doug thought it was appropriate to make jokes about it.
I understand mango, no worries.

I'm not even making jokes about Philly car wreck. Hio's use of the English language is poor at best. If he had more than grade 5, perhaps his ideas would be delivered in a more concise and non inbred hillbilly manner.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Oh i think it was faster......but not fast enough. Fact is after yalls runs you pick up 3-4 mph and phil picked up 7 mph and he already had more top end. You woulda got gapped. It wouldn't have even been close. We ran a coyote that was a tick faster than yours was when you guys ran. It was murder.....like bad. And that was with me in the car. You stood no chance with a 120/121 car.....like zero chance.

He went from running you on pump and stock tune to flex fuel, removing all tm and picking up 40hp in the dyno after he tuned on it before dynoing. Light clutch and the short tires. It was nasty on the roll. It hit hard. And it still had some development to go.

You'll see as you weed out the tm on that vette.

Hell you should know from weeding out the tm on the coyote. But you are that ******* hard headed.
you can think what you want. 5th gen would have lost. Facts
Old 09-12-2017, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Well, Hio brought up it's final form(reckt). If he had more than grade 6, he would have mentioned it's peak form(#1 on the C5 1LE internal mod list).
I kinda think anyone with over a kindergarten level of education knew what i was saying.

Done explained it once. Are you that dense?
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
you can think what you want. 5th gen would have lost. Facts
Facts are what i layed out. Your ego is getting the best of you.

His car was likely 420whp when yall ran maybe....maybe not with all the tm. And you had no tm at the time of the run and made 400~whp or so then pick up another 30hp. So you picked up 30....he picked up 50+ with the reduction of tm and ended up up 470ish and no tm. Writing is on the wall there. You don't have to like it.....but it's layed out. Especially since that car already had more tope end power
Facts

What's just hilarious is you're dealing with tm on a stock car now but to understand he was then. That just screams one sided bitch.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Hio, who went faster at the track, Phi or Poppa?
Old 09-12-2017, 01:42 PM
7 Second Club

I kinda think anyone with over a kindergarten level of education knew what i was saying.

So, you had no clue of what you were saying either?
Old 09-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In my humble opinion, you guys could just let the whole thing go about who won and by how much and just look at it that you guys had a chance to meet up, bullshit about cars, race and then grab a bite to eat with some beers. That is a good day in of itself.
Sad that it had to come down to what it did.

I'll stfu now.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

El ho elz.

Just when I think dugless can't look any dumber, I'm shown new levels of dumb.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't poppa trap 123-124 with his bolt on car?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Old 09-13-2017, 01:00 AM
11 Second Club

Done explained it once. Are you that dense?

Facts are what i layed out. Your ego is getting the best of you.

His car was likely 420whp when yall ran maybe....maybe not with all the tm. And you had no tm at the time of the run and made 400~whp or so then pick up another 30hp. So you picked up 30....he picked up 50+ with the reduction of tm and ended up up 470ish and no tm. Writing is on the wall there. You don't have to like it.....but it's layed out. Especially since that car already had more tope end power
Facts

What's just hilarious is you're dealing with tm on a stock car now but to understand he was then. That just screams one sided bitch.
TM is 2 tenths at best

Your lack of knowledge is showing. I gained more than 30. I also gained 62rwhp @ 7300rpm and over 40ftlbs at 7500rpm, and spun the motor to 8000rpm. Like I said... you have no clue how hard it pulled up top. 5th gen couldn't get it done before and for sure wouldn't have after. Car would have won over the 5th gen on the highway... just like it would have on the track.

Give it up. Don't be butthurt
Old 09-13-2017, 01:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
In my humble opinion, you guys could just let the whole thing go about who won and by how much and just look at it that you guys had a chance to meet up, bullshit about cars, race and then grab a bite to eat with some beers. That is a good day in of itself.

I'll stfu now.
I agree... my primary reason for driving 3hrs one way to race was secondary to meeting up and bullshitting and eating. The race wasn't that big of a deal to me. It's a shame it went as bad as it did with Doug being blinded by facts.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:05 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Nah, but there was still more mph on the table if I had kept the car and worked it out more.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Yep. 121.52
Old 09-13-2017, 01:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Hio, who went faster at the track, Phi or Poppa?
Poppa....by only .29. But poppa don't race street digs. So that's not a big deal.
Originally Posted by islander033
So, you had no clue of what you were saying either?
Oh i new kindergartener. You didn't

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

I'll stfu now.
I agree 100%. It started like that and ended like that. Poppa crying turned it into this. He cried on everything about that car he could.....even tried to start a rumor it had a cam.

It actually worked good for us. We learned on the car addressed the issues. Was ready for round 2.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
NOPE!

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
YUP

Like .8mph difference in the cars with poppa having a higher 1/8 do to automagic. That alone tells be 5gen ran out back better.

If all equal with poppa in a stick car he wouldn't have left the 12s like his gt100.
TM is 2 tenths at best

Your lack of knowledge is showing. I gained more than 30. I also gained 62rwhp @ 7300rpm and over 40ftlbs at 7500rpm, and spun the motor to 8000rpm. Like I said... you have no clue how hard it pulled up top. 5th gen couldn't get it done before and for sure wouldn't have after. Car would have won over the 5th gen on the highway... just like it would have on the track.

Give it up. Don't be butthurt
So tm puts you losing then. And tm can be worth more than .2. Especially on a modded car that can't utilize the extra tq from the mods. It really ***** with it bad......but I'm the one with no clue

I have a exact clue how your 5br0 pulled up. It went 121.5.......well with the striking range with a cars less than a mph apart . With everything thing you changed you only picked up 3-4 mph. Phil picked up 7-8 and was already pulling you up to.....think about it.

Hard to believe that 5br0 has to work that hard to get to 121.....wtf.

62 hp @7300 sounds great.....but it don't change that it made 430 peak.

You woukda lost bad in round 2. Shame you were skeered to find out.
I agree... my primary reason for driving 3hrs one way to race was secondary to meeting up and bullshitting and eating. The race wasn't that big of a deal to me. It's a shame it went as bad as it did with Doug being blinded by facts.
I'm not the one here claiming 0 losses. Talk about being blinded by the facts

Just to point out the amount you cried. You even tried to claim phil had a cam. Smeared that **** all over the net. In the end it came down to you not having a clue.

Nah, but there was still more mph on the table if I had kept the car and worked it out more.

Yep. 121.52
Phils had more in it to. It was pulling some timing on the day of the 120+ runs.......and didn't need skinnies to get to 120+.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Staging Lane

Damn GM engineering is absolute dogshit, every single thread I see where a GM car is losing it's the computer's fault, window regulator's fault, some electronic nanny that keeps the car from running right. Go to carb already if you can't figure out the junk GM electronics
Old 09-13-2017, 02:46 PM
10 Second Club

Yea.....and the ones where the 5.0 loses the excuse is it's only a 5.0.

Which is easier to change among the 2?
Old 09-13-2017, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What ever happened to the thread with that race?
Old 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM
10 Second Club

******* LOL!!
Old 09-13-2017, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Poppa....by only .29. But poppa don't race street digs. So that's not a big deal.

My car spun ZERO on the street.

I agree 100%. It started like that and ended like that. Poppa crying turned it into this. He cried on everything about that car he could.....even tried to start a rumor it had a cam.

I was trolling around when I mentioned cam. You boys are the ones who cried.

It actually worked good for us. We learned on the car addressed the issues. Was ready for round 2.

And would have lost.

YUP

Like .8mph difference in the cars with poppa having a higher 1/8 do to automagic. That alone tells be 5gen ran out back better.

I backhalfed over 1mph more than Phil. Nice try. Soo.. my car pulled harder on top end.. yet you somehow think 5th gen pulled harder? Hio logic right there lol!!!

If all equal with poppa in a stick car he wouldn't have left the 12s like his gt100.

Stipity stip stip stip... thats what guys with slower cars do..... stip. Who's car went quicker and faster again? Oh... yeah...

So tm puts you losing then. And tm can be worth more than .2. Especially on a modded car that can't utilize the extra tq from the mods. It really ***** with it bad......but I'm the one with no clue

Uh no.. TM was already gone on Phil's 11.5. Nice try though. How many car lengths is a 3 tenth of a second lead at the track at over 120mph? 3 cars is a gap brah....

I have a exact clue how your 5br0 pulled up. It went 121.5.......well with the striking range with a cars less than a mph apart . With everything thing you changed you only picked up 3-4 mph. Phil picked up 7-8 and was already pulling you up to.....think about it.

My car still had another couple mph in it mang. Trust me. 5th gen had nothing for Nanner.

Hard to believe that 5br0 has to work that hard to get to 121.....wtf.

Actually it barely worked hard to get there... didn't break a sweat.

62 hp @7300 sounds great.....but it don't change that it made 430 peak.

Made more than that. You don't seem to understand.. its ok.. we will just let you default on your lack of knowledge in the matter.

You woukda lost bad in round 2. Shame you were skeered to find out.

Nah... you keep that opinion.. Kind of wish Phil had come to Kentucky like I asked him if he was. You would have nothing to say now. Nanner would have come out on top.

Just to point out the amount you cried. You even tried to claim phil had a cam. Smeared that **** all over the net. In the end it came down to you not having a clue.

Again.. I was trolling... in ONE thread that someone CRiED about and had it deleted... lol .. but you want to give me hell for deleting a thread because it turned into a dramafest.

Phils had more in it to. It was pulling some timing on the day of the 120+ runs.......and didn't need skinnies to get to 120+.
Oh.. just a note... my car ran just as fast with full sized front..... oooooo you didn't know that did you? Doh! Actually changed them at the track one day..... doh!!

Quick Reply: OJ vs 17' ZL1