Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ford needs a supercharger to compeet

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Auto Mach would drag DugLESS down the track by his tiny little pebbles, all while his snowflake *** cried about forced induction.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Like you bros wouldn't say anything if he was FI and you were NA? Please lol
Old 10-17-2017, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^most likely not because most car guys don't give a flying **** whether you're NA, boosted, or run nitrous. It's only the Tiocrew that will suck a bag of ***** of all things NA and cry about anything FI.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
^most likely not because most car guys don't give a flying **** whether you're NA, boosted, or run nitrous. It's only the Tiocrew that will suck a bag of ***** of all things NA and cry about anything FI.

They literally argue every aspect of every part on his car. But they would let a power adder slide if they didn't have one ?

Tanks for the laugh man
Old 10-17-2017, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe it's because Hio is a shady liar and defends GM vehicles to no end when sometimes he is clearly wrong. His car is not a bolt on car. It's a motor swapped max effort bolt on car with a ford 9" in the rear and FP trans. That's not just a bawlt on car lmfao. For **** sakes it's took him 2.5 years to design some crazy air intake system along with undercarriage aerodynamics. That is in no way shape or form just a bolt on car lmfao. Just like Hio and Tyler coined the term moon boosted coyotard or moon boosted whatever when it's actually a stock blower stock pulley car with bolt ons. Hio is a hypocrite and ***** himself in just about every argument ever on this website.

My bet is if Hio would admit when he's wrong out of the thousands of times he's been wrong, no one would have any beef with him. It would be like the Yellowbrick Road around here, skipping and holding hands together.

But what fun would that be right? So we'll allow Hio to lie & be a hypocrite so we can continue to make him and the rest of the crew look stupid.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

It's OK to need a blower as long as you have a blower. I'd only show up to a knife fight with a knife if I forgot my gun. What is annoying is the ******* that shows up needing a blower and talking like he has a blower, nitrous, two turbos, and a flux capacitor.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Come on man....show us what a modular can do when it has to breathe it's own air. Oh wait you tried that

I don't wanna go fi. That **** is for motors that can't breathe on their own like modulars and Hondas.

Unlike you i can go 10s na with bolt ons. You never left the 12s na

Even nathans bolt on ls1 w/o headers outran your bolt on gt100

11.5@122. I thought it would do better really. I guess that's why the furd crowd always runs more boost and a blower swap.
doug.

until you run 9's.

until you run 144mph.

in anything autocock ******* OWNS YOU HANDS DOWN, NO EXCUSES.

I hate the *******. but I respect anyone that runs single digits. and you should too.

and doug.....until I run 9.6 and 145 mph autocock owns me too. I am more likely to run faster than him in this lifetime. you are not.

just the truth man. go run 9.6 at 145 mph then give him ****.....you too hammer.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Chody only ran 9.9 once on a timing error tho
Old 10-18-2017, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
'

Car went 144 little man. On the 138 pass the car fell on it's face and still went 9s. You did not cut a legit 1.2x 60ft Yes your car struggles to run with fast cars. At the end of the day my car has been over 1 sec quicker and ~15mph faster. So we all know who daddy is. It only took me 4 years to get there not 15 to run low 11s
My car runs just fine with fast cars.

At the end of the day it's a na bolt on ls6 that you're trying to compare to a moon boosted 5.4. A car you didn't leave the 12s with when bolt ons. That is the most accurate comparison we have.

Auto Mach would drag DugLESS down the track by his tiny little pebbles, all while his snowflake *** cried about forced induction.
You and him both proved furds need aftermarket blowers to even attempt to keep up. Thanks.....what i have said all along.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Like you bros wouldn't say anything if he was FI and you were NA? Please lol
Omg.....OMG!.....ain't that the troof!
Really....so would you say most car giys don't give a **** about wr, fp trans, different engines, fabbed rears and 3lb clutches too?

Seems as tho they do. Think about it dumbass.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
They literally argue every aspect of every part on his car. But they would let a power adder slide if they didn't have one ?

Tanks for the laugh man
More troofness!

My god can you imagine the *** beating the furd crowd would take with no power adder?

Autocockface proved he couldn't leave the 12s w/o a power adder. Then went on to prove he couldn't leave the 12s with the oe power adder
Maybe it's because Hio is a shady liar and defends GM vehicles to no end when sometimes he is clearly wrong. His car is not a bolt on car. It's a motor swapped max effort bolt on car with a ford 9" in the rear and FP trans. That's not just a bawlt on car lmfao. For **** sakes it's took him 2.5 years to design some crazy air intake system along with undercarriage aerodynamics. That is in no way shape or form just a bolt on car lmfao. Just like Hio and Tyler coined the term moon boosted coyotard or moon boosted whatever when it's actually a stock blower stock pulley car with bolt ons. Hio is a hypocrite and ***** himself in just about every argument ever on this website.

My bet is if Hio would admit when he's wrong out of the thousands of times he's been wrong, no one would have any beef with him. It would be like the Yellowbrick Road around here, skipping and holding hands together.

But what fun would that be right? So we'll allow Hio to lie & be a hypocrite so we can continue to make him and the rest of the crew look stupid.
If i were a liar or shady then you wouldn't know about my crazy air intake of which didn't take 2.5 yrs to design.....lie #1 from you.

Lie #2.....previous runs were no where near max effort. Not even close by comparison to max effort cars.

Lie #3....didn't take much time at all to make the front aero stuff seems you figured 2.5yrs for that to.

Now onto this this hypocrite thing.....I'll just quote you how's that

Now that right theeeerrrrrrr is a hypocrite. Has anyone even put a bigger foot in there mouf tgan this moron?

Originally Posted by codyvette
It's OK to need a blower as long as you have a blower. I'd only show up to a knife fight with a knife if I forgot my gun. What is annoying is the ******* that shows up needing a blower and talking like he has a blower, nitrous, two turbos, and a flux capacitor.
Furds need blowers

Originally Posted by assasinator
doug.

until you run 9's.

until you run 144mph.

in anything autocock ******* OWNS YOU HANDS DOWN, NO EXCUSES.

I hate the *******. but I respect anyone that runs single digits. and you should too.

and doug.....until I run 9.6 and 145 mph autocock owns me too. I am more likely to run faster than him in this lifetime. you are not.

just the truth man. go run 9.6 at 145 mph then give him ****.....you too hammer.
Autocock don't own ****. He has failed at the goals he set for himself on beating me with anything even slightly comparable. I no care about aftermarket moon boosted cars. I don't expect to run with them although at times i do.

And when i do i don't think my car is just that superior. I think wtf is wrong with that car when it's a ls. When it's a furd i realize that's pretty much normal.
Originally Posted by big hammer
Chody only ran 9.9 once on a timing error tho
Troof
Old 10-18-2017, 10:19 AM
Banned

My car runs just fine with fast cars.

At the end of the day it's a na bolt on ls6 that you're trying to compare to a moon boosted 5.4. A car you didn't leave the 12s with when bolt ons. That is the most accurate comparison we have.

You and him both proved furds need aftermarket blowers to even attempt to keep up. Thanks.....what i have said all along.

Omg.....OMG!.....ain't that the troof!

Really....so would you say most car giys don't give a **** about wr, fp trans, different engines, fabbed rears and 3lb clutches too?

Seems as tho they do. Think about it dumbass.

More troofness!

My god can you imagine the *** beating the furd crowd would take with no power adder?

Autocockface proved he couldn't leave the 12s w/o a power adder. Then went on to prove he couldn't leave the 12s with the oe power adder

If i were a liar or shady then you wouldn't know about my crazy air intake of which didn't take 2.5 yrs to design.....lie #1 from you.

Lie #2.....previous runs were no where near max effort. Not even close by comparison to max effort cars.

Lie #3....didn't take much time at all to make the front aero stuff seems you figured 2.5yrs for that to.

Now onto this this hypocrite thing.....I'll just quote you how's that

Now that right theeeerrrrrrr is a hypocrite. Has anyone even put a bigger foot in there mouf tgan this moron?

Furds need blowers

Autocock don't own ****. He has failed at the goals he set for himself on beating me with anything even slightly comparable. I no care about aftermarket moon boosted cars. I don't expect to run with them although at times i do.

And when i do i don't think my car is just that superior. I think wtf is wrong with that car when it's a ls. When it's a furd i realize that's pretty much normal.

Troof
Just remember 144 > 130. Until that changes you have more mouf than car Excuses are like ******** everybody has one
Old 10-18-2017, 10:23 AM
10 Second Club

131 actually. And it looks like your mafamatical skillz leaves a little to be desired in your sig. It's a shame it took a over 20lbs of boost to net you 13mph. I bet i would cover that on 1/2 the boost.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:26 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

131 actually. And it looks like your mafamatical skillz leaves a little to be desired in your sig. It's a shame it took a over 20lbs of boost to net you 13mph. I bet i would cover that on 1/2 the boost.
And your light weight blower car proves that?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

Nope....it's a furd. Gonna need more boost than a ls.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Going to have to side with hio
Old 10-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Banned

You did not got 131 last time out. So ~15 is an accurate statement. Pretty soon the gap will be even larger.

Maybe, maybe not. We will never know because you will never do it. Regardless you are still comparing a 8.4:1, sub 400 lift/sub 190 duration cams car that was setup for boost to a car that was built to make n/a power. Of course it will take less boost to make power dumbass. Poor Doug. Also giving up ~500lbs
Old 10-18-2017, 01:23 PM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Imagine if his car weighed the same as yours
Old 10-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Dugless do us all a favor and slap a blower on your drivetrain swapped Camero and crank it up to 22psi. Run it a few times and then report back. Thx
Old 10-18-2017, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
Imagine if you removed 350whp from Auto's car :o

Get outa here with that dumb stuff, man.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
You did not got 131 last time out. So ~15 is an accurate statement. Pretty soon the gap will be even larger.

Maybe, maybe not. We will never know because you will never do it. Regardless you are still comparing a 8.4:1, sub 400 lift/sub 190 duration cams car that was setup for boost to a car that was built to make n/a power. Of course it will take less boost to make power dumbass. Poor Doug. Also giving up ~500lbs
I went like 130.6 last time out with a best of 141 on a previous time. Now if your gonna use your best mph them ima use my best. If you're gonna use your best et mph then ima use my best et mph.......either way your math is fucked here dumbass.

**** i would take that 500lb and only 15lb of boost and would still drag your ***.

So it seems you are whining about your junky 5.4.

Hell pulley your bigger blower to oe atmosphere like me and that will net you a dragging to.

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
For his "car" to weigh the same his "car" would have to be lighter because his engine/blower stuff weighs about 400lb more than my engine.

So technically his "car" is only about 100lb heavier than mine.

Are you telling me that you think a iron block aftermarket blower car should weigh the same as a bolt on na car? That's like full retard.

Dugless do us all a favor and slap a blower on your drivetrain swapped Camero and crank it up to 22psi. Run it a few times and then report back. Thx
It would hold 15 fine. And that's all i woukd nedd to drag his ***. Yours has it's hands full as it sets. This proving yes you even ******* need a aftermarket blower to keep up.

Originally Posted by ZNix
Imagine if you removed 350whp from Auto's car :o

Get outa here with that dumb stuff, man.
Lolz
Old 10-18-2017, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

15 psi on a LS6 bottom end?????

Quick Reply: Ford needs a supercharger to compeet