Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ford needs a supercharger to compeet

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 10:14 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
.....any dumbass should be alble to make a 5gen run 11.5 like phil and i did. It's not like it was even hard.
I agree that you are a dumbass.

Congrats on a car that wouldn't even get onto list #5 on C5. Ever impressive br0
Old 10-19-2017, 10:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thaousands of dollars?? Please splain where i spen thousands of dollars. I gotta hear this.

Lol@ a mach 1 running anywhere near me with similar bolt ons. That's even a stretch for you when you sprayed yours and never left the 12s

I knew one if you morons had race brakes.

Lol...maybe. the 5gen is a much better chassis tho so likely not.

Yep.....any dumbass should be alble to make a 5gen run 11.5 like phil and i did. It's not like it was even hard.
Oh so somebody could duplicate your car without spending thousands of dollars?

Lol @ you being to dumb to understand what a comparable combo would consist of. Machs have been 10.9-11.1 @ 120+ at a similar weight but did not have the money and man hours you have in the drive line alone. That car made 330whp roughly with original motor and bolton mods. With a similar combo as you they would make another 50-75whp . That includes aftermarket intake mani, better heads, 10.5:1, and slightly more aggressive cams. That is a lot when talking about light n/a combos. The old pure street cars that make another ~60whp but were ~300lbs heavier went low 10s @ ~133.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
I agree that you are a dumbass.

Congrats on a car that wouldn't even get onto list #5 on C5. Ever impressive br0
Funny how one day you think lists are important and another day you don't.

If i thought the lists were important i would be on one.

Originally Posted by automach1
Oh so somebody could duplicate your car without spending thousands of dollars?

Lol @ you being to dumb to understand what a comparable combo would consist of. Machs have been 10.9-11.1 @ 120+ at a similar weight but did not have the money and man hours you have in the drive line alone. That car made 330whp roughly with original motor and bolton mods. With a similar combo as you they would make another 50-75whp . That includes aftermarket intake mani, better heads, 10.5:1, and slightly more aggressive cams. That is a lot when talking about light n/a combos. The old pure street cars that make another ~60whp but were ~300lbs heavier went low 10s @ ~133.
Lol.....then why didn't yours? You never left the 12s in that pos while having your seats out and spraying.

The local cammed mach on here hasn't even been 11s yet. Maybe you should give him some pointers.........oh wait. You never went 11s with a na modular either.

1 mach has been 10.9 gutted....at a hero track in -2000k da. Which by the way is slower than bolt on ls1s have been.

So now you want to compare a built motor mach to my bolt on ls6. Here's a clue dumbass.......a 347 has been way way faster than your jubk **** 4.suck has been na to na.

And if your dumbass coulda went 10s with a na mach you woulda did it with the ******* na mach your dumbass had. And that's how the **** it breaks down

It would take thousands to build any car from scratch. Most my bolt on parts i bought used.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Duggy is using the shitforce to take a steamy **** all over the typical ford tard **** posters
Old 10-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Banned

Funny how one day you think lists are important and another day you don't.

If i thought the lists were important i would be on one.

Lol.....then why didn't yours? You never left the 12s in that pos while having your seats out and spraying.

The local cammed mach on here hasn't even been 11s yet. Maybe you should give him some pointers.........oh wait. You never went 11s with a na modular either.

1 mach has been 10.9 gutted....at a hero track in -2000k da. Which by the way is slower than bolt on ls1s have been.

So now you want to compare a built motor mach to my bolt on ls6. Here's a clue dumbass.......a 347 has been way way faster than your jubk **** 4.suck has been na to na.

And if your dumbass coulda went 10s with a na mach you woulda did it with the ******* na mach your dumbass had. And that's how the **** it breaks down

It would take thousands to build any car from scratch. Most my bolt on parts i bought used.
The fastest manual mach has been faster than any manual bolton ls1 car. Talking race weight not how he got the weight down. You can get a mach down around your weight without gutting anything. You really are an idiot.
Who said built motor dumb fk? Again talking out of your ***. Comparing my car with issues as the norm lmao. My friends H/C ws6 went 12.3 @ 116 therefore all h/c ls cars run that. It would have been a good run with my bolt on mach. In fact his cam only combo was a 110mph car with issues so that is how they all run.

Oh so now because a car with issues could not do it none of them can lmao Poor little man.

You probably have 15k in your car to run bottom 11s. That is not impressive.

PS: car was never sprayed. Another HIOLIE.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

The fastest manual mach has been faster than any manual bolton ls1 car. Talking race weight not how he got the weight down. You can get a mach down around your weight without gutting anything. You really are an idiot.
Who said built motor dumb fk? Again talking out of your ***. Comparing my car with issues as the norm lmao. My friends H/C ws6 went 12.3 @ 116 therefore all h/c ls cars run that. It would have been a good run with my bolt on mach. In fact his cam only combo was a 110mph car with issues so that is how they all run.

Oh so now because a car with issues could not do it none of them can lmao Poor little man.

I have more money in mods on his car then he does lol
Old 10-19-2017, 12:58 PM
10 Second Club

The fact is the ONE that did it was gutted. It does matter how it gets there. But apparently you do care what trans is in it.....anyone else see a double standard here?

How bout this dumb ****. Whats the fastest bolt on automatic mach1? Maybe that will be a more accurate comparison

You started talking h/c ****. Everyone knows the bottoms on the mach is weak.

Your ******* car didn't make it and after all your **** talking one woukd think you were smart enough to get it there since so many others have since it's so easy......but you ****** weren't. End of story.

Myself and many others has proven that even bolt on ls1 times can easily outrun your friends h/c car.......you see the difference here you stupid ****. I have proved you wrong and all you have did is run that **** mouth of yours.

You did spray.....and you got kicked off the forum for lying about it. Not only that you were known to gut your cars for track passes.
Please tell us what your bolt on automatic mach ran again. The proof is right there you sprayed
Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
I have more money in mods on his car then he does lol
Lol...troof
Old 10-19-2017, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Duggy is using the shitforce to take a steamy **** all over the typical ford tard **** posters
Uhh lol. His A hole is prolly pretty loose from how he gets rammed.

As you are the OP of this thread. Looks like you craving some extra creamy tapioca. Just make sure to wipe your mouth.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok

As you are the OP of this thread. Looks like you craving some extra creamy tapioca. Just make sure to wipe your mouth.
I actually laughed out loud on this one.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:12 PM
10 Second Club

I could see a queer getting a chuckle out of that and understanding right where he's coming from.

Now me......i seen no humor at all in it. Just a but hurt *** with a 383 that didn't leave the 12s.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:17 PM
Banned

The fact is the ONE that did it was gutted. It does matter how it gets there. But apparently you do care what trans is in it.....anyone else see a double standard here?

The fact is the car weights about what yours does. Therefore your car is gutted as well.

How bout this dumb ****. Whats the fastest bolt on automatic mach1? Maybe that will be a more accurate comparison

With the stock auto low 11s. No th400 racecars to compare.

You started talking h/c ****. Everyone knows the bottoms on the mach is weak.

You basically have a mild h/c ls1.

Your ******* car didn't make it and after all your **** talking one woukd think you were smart enough to get it there since so many others have since it's so easy......but you ****** weren't. End of story.

Do you not comprehend English? My car was never right. I got fucked on a deal that caused me to abandon the Mach.

Myself and many others has proven that even bolt on ls1 times can easily outrun your friends h/c car.......you see the difference here you stupid ****. I have proved you wrong and all you have did is run that **** mouth of yours.

Yet others have proved how well a bolton mach runs. Can you say hypocrite.

You did spray.....and you got kicked off the forum for lying about it. Not only that you were known to gut your cars for track passes.
Please tell us what your bolt on automatic mach ran again. The proof is right there you sprayed

Never sprayed the mach. Once again fake info. You are the CNN of car forums.

Lol...troof
Let me know when you have something that would not be a waste of gas for me.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

My car is not gutted....his was. You want mod for mod right?

So the automatic machs are atleast .6 off the automatic bolt on ls1 times....lol Again no nothing to back up your claims there.

I have a bolt on ls6. That's what it is. No reason to twist it into anything it's not.

I understand you didn't meet you goals with the mach......and that's ******* it. You had s chance to back up all the ******* **** you talk right there and you failed. End of ******* story.

I have yet to see anyone prove how well a bolt on mach can run. You didn't do it either. Now that's a hypocrite when you can't back up wtf you say.

Again....what was your et and trap with that mach. Let the people here decide if you sprayed.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

A 4 valve n/a with stock internals is capable of 450RWHP ish. With boost the same. Anything over it is playing with fire. LS is capable or more. If you are talking motors in stock form the LS has more potenial for power and living at 500-600 n/a or boosted. Shallow argument since one was designed for a different class car than the other.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

My car is not gutted....his was. You want mod for mod right?

Mod for Mod his car would weight what yours does. Doyou not comprehend?

So the automatic machs are atleast .6 off the automatic bolt on ls1 times....lol Again no nothing to back up your claims there.

Yes nobody has ran a time with a 2800lb r/w th400 mach to my knowledge. Just like no manual f-body has been faster than a bolton 3050 r/w manual mach.

I have a bolt on ls6. That's what it is. No reason to twist it into anything it's not.

It is not a twist. In order to get the same power out of the motor that was originally in your car you would have to do a mild H/C combo.

I understand you didn't meet you goals with the mach......and that's ******* it. You had s chance to back up all the ******* **** you talk right there and you failed. End of ******* story.

No doubt that the mach build was a failure. Should of had it locally done and it would have made close to 500. Your Ls1 failed as well. It's part of racing.

I have yet to see anyone prove how well a bolt on mach can run. You didn't do it either. Now that's a hypocrite when you can't back up wtf you say.

There are examples all over the web. My car was a good example of a what a very mild combo could do when it went 12.6 @ 112. Still had another ~40whp and 300lbs to go.

Again....what was your et and trap with that mach. Let the people here decide if you sprayed.
See above. Maybe you could send hamma heads race mota to get beat down since you have nothing worth racing.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
A 4 valve n/a with stock internals is capable of 450RWHP ish. With boost the same. Anything over it is playing with fire. LS is capable or more. If you are talking motors in stock form the LS has more potenial for power and living at 500-600 n/a or boosted. Shallow argument since one was designed for a different class car than the other.
Wtf you talking about a different class of car?

The ls stuff is capable of living at way more. Hell even autocockfacebitch posted a sbe l6s @ over 900 whp. Try that with your run of the mill modular.

Your 4.suck mach is likely not gonna get to 450whp sbe. A the pcm won't allow the rpm and the rods won't allow the rpm it would take for that pos to get there.

See above. Maybe you could send hamma heads race mota to get beat down since you have nothing worth racing.
Like i said....i beat you bolt on. Did it more than once uf you count friends cars I've helped with. And that ******* includes your gt100.

I beat your max effort 4.suck na build.

Is there any ******* reason at all that anyone can see that i wouldn't just flat drag your *** if I wanted to with a boosted slb ls6? I can't see a reason at all.

Now.....mod for mod my car isn't gutted. I think that guy only ran 10s on 1 trip out and was typically in the 11.3 -11.5 range even being gutted. Btw....you see how much mph i had on him. He was also at a track known to be 2-3 tenths faster. And you ******* only have one to talk about

So now the mach weighs 3050 rw. Well dipshit stupud ****. That 200lb lighter than me because #gutted you ****** moron. So no his car don't weigh what mine does.

A ls6 is a ls6....the bottom is different to. Still to making na furds slow.

My ls1 didn't fail on it's own like your junk did. No you wasn't gonna get near 500whp . But you can **** in one had and dream in the other. Let me know which one fills up the fastest.

Exactly. ...112 trap. Who the **** here has ever even seen a manual na mach1 go 112? It's already been established the autos are turds by you. You sprayed or had a timing error. Just that simple.

Now....go away bitch boy.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

The ls stuff is capable of living at way more. Hell even autocockfacebitch posted a sbe l6s @ over 900 whp. Try that with your run of the mill modular.

Ls6 is run of the mill?

Your 4.suck mach is likely not gonna get to 450whp sbe. A the pcm won't allow the rpm and the rods won't allow the rpm it would take for that pos to get there.

You can fix that and still be SBE dipshit.

Like i said....i beat you bolt on. Did it more than once uf you count friends cars I've helped with. And that ******* includes your gt100.

Is there any ******* reason at all that anyone can see that i wouldn't just flat drag your *** if I wanted to with a boosted slb ls6? I can't see a reason at all.

I would venture to say without a build your ls6 would not have a chance.

Now.....mod for mod my car isn't gutted. I think that guy only ran 10s on 1 trip out and was typically in the 11.3 -11.5 range even being gutted. Btw....you see how much mph i had on him. He was also at a track known to be 2-3 tenths faster. And you ******* only have one to talk about

Are you seriously comparing your motor swapped none bolton combo to a SLB mach?

So now the mach weighs 3050 rw. Well dipshit stupud ****. That 200lb lighter than me because #gutted you ****** moron. So no his car don't weigh what mine does.

Lol @ you running those times at 3250.

My ls1 didn't fail on it's own like your junk did. No you wasn't gonna get near 500whp . But you can **** in one had and dream in the other. Let me know which one fills up the fastest.

Oh excuses I see. Wrong we had a local car make 49x on pump

Exactly. ...112 trap. Who the **** here has ever even seen a manual na mach1 go 112? It's already been established the autos are turds by you. You sprayed or had a timing error. Just that simple.

I have seen it. How did I establish that? You are one delusional ****. Yea 112mph is impossible for a mach lmao.

You are my bitch little man. Always will be. Let me know when that silver **** stain has enough for a lowly iron block 4v.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
10 Second Club

You'll never seent it from that far behint my old bolt on ls1 tho
Old 10-19-2017, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Lmao damn

Old 10-19-2017, 05:26 PM
***Repost Police***

Jesus Christ, nothing has changed here at all
Old 10-19-2017, 05:54 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

HAHAHA...gross!
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Jesus Christ, nothing has changed here at all
Are you new here?

Quick Reply: Ford needs a supercharger to compeet