Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
you'd rape Hannah Montana, that's about it cheese dick.
Miley Cyrus is like 25 now, dipshit. You mad that i slay hot ***** while youre still a kissless virgin?
Old 11-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
No plain and simple you came back on here after a year and you guys had a deal you were off the site for good. You don't stick to your word and that's the kind of guy you obviously are... Will was nice enough not to say **** when you got back on. You asked him if it was cool for you to come back on in spite of the original deal you made. Now you are making more deals you can't back up LOL.
Yea obviously since something stopped me for posting for a year What deal can I not back up now? Beating Doug on 10lbs? I never took a bet derp.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't say that. I said bolt on or cammed. Feel free to post some up that make over 400whp cam only.

Post some proof up of said build.

Like i said....your mouf wrote a check you *** can't cash on 2 accounts here.

Do eeettttt!

That's hard to do. They're anemic stock.

Doh

Post up some cam only 400whp builds. I'd be interested in seeing them. You can post up 400whp full builds to. But that's just not as impressive. Na of course.

It pretty much don't happen with a 2v. That would be a all out 2v build. Mm&ff did a 2v shootout a few yrs ago. None left the 12s.

I approve this message

I will not neuter my car to prove I can gap you on 10lbs. Why don't you make your car competitive for once and grab a lane stip bitch

Here you go 494 on pump. Poor Doug writing checks his *** can't cash. I also have info on a 4.6 making 6xx on less than 10lbs with a centri

643 on 7lbs

Last edited by automach1; 11-09-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
i slay hot *****
Jake talking about his fleshlight again.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Miley Cyrus is like 25
Right, that's like why I said Hannah Montana. I understand you can't keep up with 2 valves, at least try to keep up with the conversation you duck lipped neanderthal.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Banned

Right, that's like why I said Hannah Montana. I understand you can't keep up with 2 valves, at least try to keep up with the conversation you duck lipped neanderthal.
So im supposed to go back in time then? Lol **** you're stupid. And your car is slow. And you're too chicken **** to come to Norfolk, bitchtits.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Teching In

So im supposed to go back in time then? Lol **** you're stupid. And your car is slow. And you're too chicken **** to come to Norfolk, bitchtits.

Jesus ****, it's a metaphorical dumbass. You prefer kids, you've already admitted to this. Too chicken **** to come to Lincoln, or meet me halfway? It's not that far of a drive from your mom's house in Neligh.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol.....you couldn't do it on 10psi. Nice cop out. You would get absolutely ******* trained on 10 psi........ooohh. and no spraying on top of that 10psi.

That ******* thing ain't making 400+ na. Maybe at the crank if its a good one but i even doubt that.

What ******* planet does your dumbass live on to think a mach or any 4v is making 400 na with bolt ons or even cammed.
My cars is a bad example of a well thought out 4.6 build but I would think, if I went with a longtube (instead of mid-length) header, remove cats, use a short runner intake and rev a little higher on a cool day, I would think I would not have a problem reaching 400hp N/A.

In addition, when I was looking for cams, I did not choose an aggressive set since I wanted to still drive the car around town and enjoy it. These Comps are pretty mild if you ask me. Crower actually made much more aggressive ones with more lift and duration.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 11-09-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Jesus ****, it's a metaphorical dumbass. You prefer kids, you've already admitted to this. Too chicken **** to come to Lincoln, or meet me halfway? It's not that far of a drive from your mom's house in Neligh.
My gps says y'all are 37 minutes away. Meet up and get it done
Old 11-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I don't live in Lincoln, Lincoln is a much farther drive for me than it is for him. I drove out to his area once with a couple of buddies a long time ago, he stood me up. I won't be doing that again.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Yea obviously since something stopped me for posting for a year What deal can I not back up now? Beating Doug on 10lbs? I never took a bet derp.

I will not neuter my car to prove I can gap you on 10lbs. Why don't you make your car competitive for once and grab a lane stip bitch

Here you go 494 on pump. Poor Doug writing checks his *** can't cash. I also have info on a 4.6 making 6xx on less than 10lbs with a centri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoYIgjhHgvQ

643 on 7lbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87JKrSWv3dQ
Just to show the weaks sauce those 4.6 are your first made 30 less tq than my ****. Even so the hp is likely inflated. Track times since you know the car so well should be available. Other than that it's no doubt a happy happy dyno.

The second one......well I'll let the description of that car linked in another vid speak for itself

Crazy how you claim more power with half the boost.

So at this rate you're still ******* up and full of ****.

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
My cars is a bad example of a well thought out 4.6 build but I would think, if I went with a longtube (instead of mid-length) header, remove cats, use a short runner intake and rev a little higher on a cool day, I would think I would not have a problem reaching 400hp N/A.

In addition, when I was looking for cams, I did not choose an aggressive set since I wanted to still drive the car around town and enjoy it. These Comps are pretty mild if you ask me. Crower actually made much more aggressive ones with more lift and duration.
Ive read up on those things a little. It's a struggle to get them to 400whp na. And even if they do the tq sucks on them.

But do it up machx. Show us what a cam only or h/c/i 4.6 can do.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Hammer needs to address the issues his current cobra has.
I already told mikey I wouldn't Ls swap it so I can't fix its issues
Old 11-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Banned

Just to show the weaks sauce those 4.6 are your first made 30 less tq than my ****. Even so the hp is likely inflated. Track times since you know the car so well should be available. Other than that it's no doubt a happy happy dyno.

The second one......well I'll let the description of that car linked in another vid speak for itself

Crazy how you claim more power with half the boost.

So at this rate you're still ******* up and full of ****.

Ive read up on those things a little. It's a struggle to get them to 400whp na. And even if they do the tq sucks on them.

But do it up machx. Show us what a cam only or h/c/i 4.6 can do.
You own a performance car not a diesel. Average power is king. No times on either car. They are not track guys. Nothing happy about a Dyno Jet with the ambient temp sensor left alone. It makes about 70 more to the wheel than your car.

CONGRATS ON BEING A DUMBASS. YOU POSTED THE VID DESCREPTION OF THE CAR BEFORE IT HAD CAMS MAKING 580 WITH STOCK CAMS

So at this rate you're still ******* up and full of ****
Old 11-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Banned

I prefer any hot female who is legal to ****. Are you too chicken **** to leave your mommy's tit? We both know id annihilate your pussyhole, bitchtits.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Banned

I don't live in Lincoln, Lincoln is a much farther drive for me than it is for him. I drove out to his area once with a couple of buddies a long time ago, he stood me up. I won't be doing that again.
No you didn't, you lying sack of ****. You never gave me a phone number or any other way to contact you. Because you're a scared little pussyfart. I own you, ******.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Norfolk is over 100 miles from Lincoln, so how the **** does that equal 37 minutes? Oh wait, you're probably just judging by hiw fast my bad *** **** ls1 is, huh?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
You own a performance car not a diesel. Average power is king. No times on either car. They are not track guys. Nothing happy about a Dyno Jet with the ambient temp sensor left alone. It makes about 70 more to the wheel than your car.

CONGRATS ON BEING A DUMBASS. YOU POSTED THE VID DESCREPTION OF THE CAR BEFORE IT HAD CAMS MAKING 580 WITH STOCK CAMS

So at this rate you're still ******* up and full of ****
Average power is tq you dipshit. Tq is everywhere in the power curve. It's not just a diesel thing dumbass.

Happy dyno = not happy at the track. So it seems they are dyno queens......just as i thought.

Cams in a 4v not gonna cut boost in 1/2. If so then you're ******* up worse than we all thought. And btw....it had 98 cobra cams. Not oe mach cams.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Banned

Average power is tq you dipshit. Tq is everywhere in the power curve. It's not just a diesel thing dumbass.

Happy dyno = not happy at the track. So it seems they are dyno queens......just as i thought.

Cams in a 4v not gonna cut boost in 1/2. If so then you're ******* up worse than we all thought. And btw....it had 98 cobra cams. Not oe mach cams.
Wrong hence why it is power to weight not tq to weight to calculate MPH. We are talking from a power perspective. The chassis can make or break a dyno number.

Not crazy for it to go from junk 98 cams to a set of custom grinds and lose ~5lbs of boost moron. BTW you still got owned and thought you had me
Old 11-09-2017, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

Oh i do have you. That never changed. Just like this bullshit you posted. Just like you were gonna drag me na. Just like you not goin back to 10psi to do what you think you can.

Just like you claiming 5psi change when it's 6......or damn near 1/2 of what it was.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Banned

Oh i do have you. That never changed. Just like this bullshit you posted. Just like you were gonna drag me na. Just like you not goin back to 10psi to do what you think you can.

Just like you claiming 5psi change when it's 6......or damn near 1/2 of what it was.
You do not have a 9sec timeslip. You do not have a car capable of staying within 5 buses of my car 50-150. No I will not go through a process to neuter my car for your turd. However you can gladly throw a small PD blower on it at 10, 15, 20 or whatever psi you desire and get gaped

Do you not know what ~ means? Typical Doug getting owned everyday on tech.

PS: I noticed Mystic was getting owned on youtube comments lmao. poor fella.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Post up some cam only 400whp builds. I'd be interested in seeing them. You can post up 400whp full builds to. But that's just not as impressive. Na of course.

It pretty much don't happen with a 2v. That would be a all out 2v build. Mm&ff did a 2v shootout a few yrs ago. None left the 12s.
I suppose I did not see any stipulation saying it had to be cam only. I don't think I have ever seen that.

This is my buddy's 2v - CAM-C champion. I think he cleared 400 N/A on a 2v, but it was a fairly all out build because people said it could not be done. I don't much care for drag, neither does he, so I don't know what it would equate to in 1/4 time.

Not interested in getting into a pissing match.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z