Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The narcissists here would be the one that makes cheesy as youtube vids bitching about cars like he knows wtf he's doin. All the while never leaving the 14s.
I've tried in the past, but you can't teach someone that wants to be ignorant.

"At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior"
Old 11-11-2017, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

You would stand no chance if i went boosted. Just like you didn't bolt on.

413+18 you idiot.

Dyno dynamics is fine. I've never seen anyone jack off a dyno like you do. If anything the loaded dynos are far ******* better than spinning up a drum for tuning. Shows what a idiot you are.

Come on man tell us that 4.sucks et. You know i would drag that pos.

Wtf don't your stupid ******** self understand here? You stupid bitch.....you make these dumbass accusations. How ******* hard is for you to understand the simplicity of what is.

You are trying to compare a blower swapped 60k car to mine that was built 5 ******* years before there was a gt100. Now could i have put a blower on my car and not did anythong else exc6a rear.....it would need that. Sure......but i like na. And the ******* fact is I'm still not sure to this day furd has made a na motor as good as a ls6. Be close.....definitely not as good as a ls3/ls7/lt1.

Now.....go over the the corral where you belong you dumb ****

You won't hear any numbers from him because it's likely in the high 11s. So he'll just bitch out and not say.
Wow, didn't mean to upset you, little guy.

So how do you define simple? Because I would think removing and replacing a few parts is much simpler than custom making/modifying basically every part of your chassis/drivetrain. Just sayin.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

...Take a bet to go run a car that I'm not ready to run??? Only a ****** moron like you would come up with that...
The bet was right after you got your timing error. You straight up bitched out.

PS. 3 years is past....when will you be ready?

...Hp has very little to do with moving a car 6p ******* feet....
I hear 6p feet is purty far!

PS. F=MxA

You might want to read up on Newton's 1st and 2nd law one day.
Originally Posted by snake95
SoFla raped hio with logic and it’s kind of unsettling seeing doug not even have the vocabulary to answer him.
Hio getting Jake'd in here. lol

Wtf don't your stupid ******** self understand here? You stupid bitch.....you make these dumbass accusations. How ******* hard is for you to understand the simplicity of what is.

You are trying to compare a blower swapped 60k car to mine that was built 5 ******* years before there was a gt100. Now could i have put a blower on my car and not did anythong else exc6a rear.....it would need that. Sure......but i like na. And the ******* fact is I'm still not sure to this day furd has made a na motor as good as a ls6. Be close.....definitely not as good as a ls3/ls7/lt1.

Now.....go over the the corral where you belong you dumb ****

You won't hear any numbers from him because it's likely in the high 11s. So he'll just bitch out and not say.
Explanation: Hio was just trying to express how sorry he is for being wrong.

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980

So how do you define simple? Because I would think removing and replacing a few parts is much simpler than custom making/modifying basically every part of your chassis/drivetrain. Just sayin.
That's super simple. Takes about 17 years to accomplish.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
I don't know what your saying about a mustang 60'. If you'd like to converse about that just make sure you have lots of detail. The only thing I'm noticing is your car with a 1.2x 60'. Now I think I know a little about your car. I'll say this first. I've never said your car performs bad or is "slow". Go back to the thread ,a couple years ago, when you first posted the 10.95 run. You'll see I gave you a positive comment. Your car runs good. I would certainly make a bet that your car would not cut a 1.2x 60' though. As what you said about not being able to explain some things. There is no way to explain your car 60' as hard as DD's race car, or my buddies nitrous race car, or the fastest 6 speed fbody. If it was an honest 1.2x 60', with you going the same speed you did, your run would have, at least, been a very low 10. My guess. You did get a 10.7 on that run so maybe the 60' was 1.6x. Still your best. The puzzle fits better also.

You seem to have something against horsepower.

Ok. My 383 is not a turd. It runs really good. You just don't like it I reckon. So, are you saying Amag's car is a ******* turd?
I explaibed how the run went. If it would did a worse 60' than the guy i was running there is no way in hell i coulda passed him. Just that plain and simple.....especially when he treed me.

Hp is fine.....tq is what moves you. Just how it is.

Amag's car is a h/c fatgen. Not a built 383 fcar.

Originally Posted by automach1
How fast would your car be with boost Doug?

Until you show me your car on a DJ making 431 corrected you sit at 413.

Never said a loaded dyno did not make a for a good tuning tool derp. However if you are comparing numbers a DJ is the standard.

Already stated car has yet to make a pass. N/A 4.6 combos with less power/tq and similar weight have been 10.2 @ 132 though. I guess tq does not matter after all.
Well....you picked up 2 ******* seconds goin from one blower to another. No ******* reason i couldn't puck up 1.5 seconds goin from na to a boost applicator.

Car made 413 on a dj. Went to the dd a few weeks later and made 399. Changed the intake on the dyno and picked up 14. Rockers added another 4. That's +18 from a dj number that really don't make a ****. Look for more out of it.

So we still comparing your built 4.sucks to a bolt on ls6........lol now you want to compare full drag cars to it i suppose. Because if not you lose.

You know it's comforting to me you gave the **** up na like a whipped little bitch.

Originally Posted by JC316
I've tried in the past, but you can't teach someone that wants to be ignorant.

"At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior"
Saying your ******* accomplishments is not belittling you snowflake. Unless you ******* sucked at them. Do you ******* agree you suck?

As i stated you dumb ****. It went 11.1 on a ls6 intake, 10bolt, stock tq arm, pump gas, full interior, no rockers.

You see the problem here is you're not thinking because you're a ******* idiot

Originally Posted by islander033
The bet was right after you got your timing error. You straight up bitched out.

PS. 3 years is past....when will you be ready?

I hear 6p feet is purty far!

PS. F=MxA

You might want to read up on Newton's 1st and 2nd law one day.

Hio getting Jake'd in here. lol

Explanation: Hio was just trying to express how sorry he is for being wrong.

That's super simple. Takes about 17 years to accomplish.
I never accepted your dumbass bet. It may never do that again.

Please enlighten us on your physics degree dumbass. I hear you have a phd in retard.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Please enlighten us on your physics degree dumbass. I hear you have a phd in retard.
Thanks for admitting you bitched out like the bobble head bitch you is. And I concur that hackfish will never do it again....since it never did in the first place.

It's on the google. I ain't spoon feeding you everything.

I already led the horse to water, it's up to him to drink.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I explaibed how the run went. If it would did a worse 60' than the guy i was running there is no way in hell i coulda passed him. Just that plain and simple.....especially when he treed me.

Well....you picked up 2 ******* seconds goin from one blower to another. No ******* reason i couldn't puck up 1.5 seconds goin from na to a boost applicator.

Car made 413 on a dj. Went to the dd a few weeks later and made 399. Changed the intake on the dyno and picked up 14. Rockers added another 4. That's +18 from a dj number that really don't make a ****. Look for more out of it.

So we still comparing your built 4.sucks to a bolt on ls6........lol now you want to compare full drag cars to it i suppose. Because if not you lose.

You know it's comforting to me you gave the **** up na like a whipped little bitch.

Saying your ******* accomplishments is not belittling you snowflake. Unless you ******* sucked at them. Do you ******* agree you suck?

As i stated you dumb ****. It went 11.1 on a ls6 intake, 10bolt, stock tq arm, pump gas, full interior, no rockers.

Well if you pick up 1.5 we would still be a driver's race derp. Put it on a DJ until then you don't know. It was no more of a drag car then your car. Again always with stips. That was a class car. At your weight and no class rules it would have went deep into the 9s. I race to win good luck on having a mid/low 9sec streetable motor car. I could always go back to a N/A combo but why slow down.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Ok. Tq is what moves you. Hp is how fast you can move. Eeesy.

So no compare because of different cars? Yes. A h/c LS3 on E85 gutted & weighing 36xxlbs. Putting down around same power 480rwhp. He's got gears I got a little less weight. Good runs. So is his car a ******* turd or just mine?
Old 11-11-2017, 09:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

That makes absolutely no sense.

Already been through this with him, he thinks torque is king, yet has no answer when asked why 455 olds and diesels aren't being used in race cars.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I went 1.24 60' with ~850 hp/1000 lb ft at 2790 lbs. Amazing Doug was only. 02 behind me.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

full interior include airbags? Did you have your race clutch, faceplated trans, aero mods or weight reduction on that 11.1 run?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
Thanks for admitting you bitched out like the bobble head bitch you is. And I concur that hackfish will never do it again....since it never did in the first place.

It's on the google. I ain't spoon feeding you everything.

I already led the horse to water, it's up to him to drink.
The car hasn't been raceable since then do to changes dipshit. You're a broken record dumbass. I know how crazy it was for it to do what it did. The only thing you prove with every other post is what a bitch you are.

Well if you pick up 1.5 we would still be a driver's race derp. Put it on a DJ until then you don't know. It was no more of a drag car then your car. Again always with stips. That was a class car. At your weight and no class rules it would have went deep into the 9s. I race to win good luck on having a mid/low 9sec streetable motor car. I could always go back to a N/A combo but why slow down.
1.5 sec would put me at 9.5 or faster. Which is .4 faster than you.

So you're comparing a "class" drag car to my dd street car......lol

Told you it was a drag car. It's probably easily 200-300lb lighter, not on pump gas and on a slick geared to death to.

How bout this. You revist your na 4.suck build and come at me. You've proved the modulars are a failure single handedly with your bolt on results.

So no compare because of different cars? Yes. A h/c LS3 on E85 gutted & weighing 36xxlbs. Putting down around same power 480rwhp. He's got gears I got a little less weight. Good runs. So is his car a ******* turd or just mine?
Tq is what moves you every where.

Sounds like a **** ton of excuses man. There us no excuse for a 5gen to be lighter than a 4gen. All that shows is lack of homework on your part.

480 whp/430wrq is what he makes i think wuth a h/c ls3. Phil made 470whp/470wtq or so with bolt ons.

Originally Posted by JC316
That makes absolutely no sense.

Already been through this with him, he thinks torque is king, yet has no answer when asked why 455 olds and diesels aren't being used in race cars.
Tq is king.

Because it's a stupid question. You think tq @ 2-3k rpm is what I'm talking about. Shows what a idiot you are.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I went 1.24 60' with ~850 hp/1000 lb ft at 2790 lbs. Amazing Doug was only. 02 behind me.
Ok so.....cars with less power than either of us has been faster to.

full interior include airbags? Did you have your race clutch, faceplated trans, aero mods or weight reduction on that 11.1 run?
Yup....full interior with the airbags. No aero. Any good hotrod is gonna have some wr but the car was heavier then. Fp'd trans and my clutch was in it. Used a nitto 555r also. That day it was drive almost 1hr to and home. Pretty damn simple eehh

Went on to go 11.0@131 still on the 10bolt and stock tq arm with the fast/rockers/ rear aero......still pretty damn simple.

All runs on pump gas
Old 11-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car hasn't been raceable since then do to changes dipshit. You're a broken record dumbass. I know how crazy it was for it to do what it did. The only thing you prove with every other post is what a bitch you are.

Told you it was a drag car. It's probably easily 200-300lb lighter, not on pump gas and on a slick geared to death to.

How bout this. You revist your na 4.suck build and come at me. You've proved the modulars are a failure single handedly with your bolt on results.

Sounds like a **** ton of excuses man. There us no excuse for a 5gen to be lighter than a 4gen. All that shows is lack of homework on your part.

480 whp/430wrq is what he makes i think wuth a h/c ls3. Phil made 470whp/470wtq or so with bolt ons.

Tq is king.

Because it's a stupid question. You think tq @ 2-3k rpm is what I'm talking about. Shows what a idiot you are.

Yup....full interior with the airbags. No aero. Any good hotrod is gonna have some wr but the car was heavier then. Fp'd trans and my clutch was in it. Used a nitto 555r also. That day it was drive almost 1hr to and home. Pretty damn simple eehh

Went on to go 11.0@131 still on the 10bolt and stock tq arm with the fast/rockers/ rear aero......still pretty damn simple.

All runs on pump gas

My car was capable of making a 9.6x pass. It went 9.88 on the second pass ever with the old combo. So yes it would have been a drivers race with the 2.9 power and SLB.

No it was 200lbs heavier than you. At ~2800lbs and no class rules it would go mid 9s. You are still a stip bitch.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Tq is king.

All runs on pump gas

Torque is king but 6gen HP and TQ advantage didn't pull me....right

Last edited by BlkMach1; 11-12-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

All runs on pump gas
**** like this is why you come across as shady. You only list the few stock parts that are still on your car and leave out all the other extensive modifications done to the car... and even then, was it a stock 10bolt? ported intake? All the while, nit picking about actual simple remove and replace mods that everyone else does.

Stock driveshaft as well? How heavy where your wheels compared to stock? Did you have sway bars and if so was the front connected?
Old 11-12-2017, 01:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You simple minded fool. Being brain dead is what makes you stoopid.

Oh. Excuses? Those were just facts/details. Tell me what I'm trying to excuse anyway. There was no excuse for a 5gen being lighter than a 4gen. Shows lack of brain power on your part.

Why would I give a **** what Phil made? I'm done. Seriously, I hope you get better.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

My car was capable of making a 9.6x pass. It went 9.88 on the second pass ever with the old combo. So yes it would have been a drivers race with the 2.9 power and SLB.

No it was 200lbs heavier than you. At ~2800lbs and no class rules it would go mid 9s. You are still a stip bitch.
Lol......so now a na 4.suck race car is faster than your moon boosted race car.

My rw was 3250 last time out do more lying bullshit on you.

Eerrryyybody thinks they can go 2-3 tenths faster than they have. Fact is till you have you can't.

You are just a plain lying bitch. No stips abput that.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Torque is king but 6gen HP and TQ advantage didn't pull me....right
There is other things that aide acceleration.

Actually from your daytime run he did pull you.

**** like this is why you come across as shady. You only list the few stock parts that are still on your car and leave out all the other extensive modifications done to the car... and even then, was it a stock 10bolt? ported intake? All the while, nit picking about actual simple remove and replace mods that everyone else does.

Stock driveshaft as well? How heavy where your wheels compared to stock? Did you have sway bars and if so was the front connected?
I don't come across as shady at all. I try to splain whats done but simple minded bitches like you want to make up their own ****. That's the real ******* ploblem here.

11.1@124 was stock drive shaft and stock k member. Anything faster was carbon shaft and my homemade k member. Front bar was removed. Car was on a drag pack. Fastest it4been on no drag pak/no dr is 11.5.

See how simple that is you stupid ****?? Wtf is shady about that besides a stupid bitch like yourself calling someone shady

The reason why i listed what was stock because you were assuming wtf i had.

You simple minded fool. Being brain dead is what makes you stoopid.

Oh. Excuses? Those were just facts/details. Tell me what I'm trying to excuse anyway. There was no excuse for a 5gen being lighter than a 4gen. Shows lack of brain power on your part.

Why would I give a **** what Phil made? I'm done. Seriously, I hope you get better.
A ******* 4gen being as heavy as a 5gen is a excuse. And it takes a moron to do that.

Why care what phil made........to show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are.

I set up you and amag because i thought you two would have close runs. You did......but i got ******* accused by your dumbass of trying to get you railed. You woulda probably won if you could drive worth a ****.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 11-12-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Lol......so now a na 4.suck race car is faster than your moon boosted race car.

My rw was 3250 last time out do more lying bullshit on you.

Eerrryyybody thinks they can go 2-3 tenths faster than they have. Fact is till you have you can't.

You are just a plain lying bitch. No stips abput that.

There is other things that aide acceleration.

Actually from your daytime run he did pull you.

I don't come across as shady at all. I try to splain whats done but simple minded bitches like you want to make up their own ****. That's the real ******* ploblem here.

11.1@124 was stock drive shaft and stock k member. Anything faster was carbon shaft and my homemade k member. Front bar was removed. Car was on a drag pack. Fastest it4been on no drag pak/no dr is 11.5.

See how simple that is you stupid ****?? Wtf is shady about that besides a stupid bitch like yourself calling someone shady

The reason why i listed what was stock because you were assuming wtf i had.

A ******* 4gen being as heavy as a 5gen is a excuse. And it takes a moron to do that.

Why care what phil made........to show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are.

I set up you and amag because i thought you two would have close runs. You did......but i got ******* accused by your dumbass of trying to get you railed. You woulda probably won if you could drive worth a ****.

But he didn't. I pulled up top on 2 runs, he pulled up top on 1. First one was a botched run while I was trying to figure out how operate paddles, steering wheel and camera. So if judging pull up top it went like this..

Botched
Neither pulling
Me pulling
Him pulling
Me inching
Old 11-12-2017, 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

The last run he hit the fuckibg limiter....why wouldn't you consider that ine botched??...oh we know.

I go by distance covered. Because that is the rac.

Looks like with no eff ups on either part he pulls. Btw.....why the **** was he asking you what gear he should be in. He shoulda been a gear down on every run.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I go by distance covered. Because that is the rac.
​​​​​​​Wow, so the person in front isn't a winner anymore? We're just handing out participation trophies now for people who "covered more ground" lmfao?
Old 11-12-2017, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

The one that covers more ground is in front unless he starts behind. If you start even and cover more ground you are in front duh.

But with alot of street races the guys don't always line up perfectly or someone tries to be rolling faster than thr other.

No participation trophy needed

Your buddy blk there is trying to claim the last race for inching when he covered less ground and was only inching because the dude hit the limiter.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 11-12-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z