Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS3 Vette vs TT 5.0 & Hellcat

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Stock ci motor. Not fbo....not geared to death.....no wr......cam in original place......and it woukda drug you to.
Phil’s NA 5gen would beat me?
Old 12-18-2017, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 12-18-2017, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Phil’s NA 5gen would beat me?
I forgot you went the cookie cutter route.....but yea when you were na it woulda drug the **** outta you.

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Prime example of someone modding a 5gen that shouldn't be modding a wheelbarrow.

If you think there's that much difference in the cars you're a idiot.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Lol coulda woulda but didn’t. Bolt on, internal mod, caught lying about mods and probably cammed 5gen beats a intake, longtubes, 93 octane mail tune bro on 20s. Damn captain obvious. It’s ok, memory is the second thing to go at your old age.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Hey look another improper 5G according to Hio.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I have no dog in the fight I just felt like posting the video
Old 12-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Good video, give Hio a chance to open the excuse book today.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:33 PM
10 Second Club

Lol coulda woulda but didn’t. Bolt on, internal mod, caught lying about mods and probably cammed 5gen beats a intake, longtubes, 93 octane mail tune bro on 20s. Damn captain obvious. It’s ok, memory is the second thing to go at your old age.
You seem to have some tears about to flow. Don't worry.....you and it's stock aren't the only 5br0s it woulda outran.

Worst part is straight line is the only performance metric yalls mustangs would even be close in.

Hey look another improper 5G according to Hio.
It happens alot. Most have no clue.

Good video, give Hio a chance to open the excuse book today.
You the only one cryin here.....well itstock is to.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:02 AM
Teching In

You seem to have some tears about to flow. Don't worry.....you and it's stock aren't the only 5br0s it woulda outran.

Worst part is straight line is the only performance metric yalls mustangs would even be close in.

It happens alot. Most have no clue.

You the only one cryin here.....well itstock is to.
Funny because I remember damn well you guys talking up a game about Phil's car in my threads vs 1LEs saying it was the hero 5gen that no one could beat. And Poppa did.

I always said from the very beginning that I didnt care for an NA bro build in my car, boost was always the goal. I still went out and ran 2 5gen 1LEs and beat them. Would you like me to refresh your old *** memory??
Old 12-19-2017, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

Actually we said no such thing. You're a liar....plain and simple

We said it would be good runs close runs and it was. Remember poppa car had been 11.7@117 at that point plus additional mods since that point. Phils 5gen had no tuning and was riddled with tm.

Fact is all yall didn't think it was gonna be as close as it was. I hardly call 2-1-1 a solid victory either way. One car ran better up top and the other ran better down low. Had a rematch happened with both cars at their peak it woukda looked very bad for poppa on those same runs.

I have no idea about the 1le's you ran. Fact is the cars are a drivers race stock. Wuth m6 cars the driver can make or break them.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Actually we said no such thing. You're a liar....plain and simple

We said it would be good runs close runs and it was. Remember poppa car had been 11.7@117 at that point plus additional mods since that point. Phils 5gen had no tuning and was riddled with tm.

Fact is all yall didn't think it was gonna be as close as it was. I hardly call 2-1-1 a solid victory either way. One car ran better up top and the other ran better down low. Had a rematch happened with both cars at their peak it woukda looked very bad for poppa on those same runs.

I have no idea about the 1le's you ran. Fact is the cars are a drivers race stock. Wuth m6 cars the driver can make or break them.

Look back then since your memory is always failing, both on video, once was bambi.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

It's not like bambi's 1le was some epitome of performance like you guys think. Phils bolt on 1le was quicker. That's not bashing bambi.....it's just how it shook out. So i really don't know what you're trying to say.

Post up your na track times. That easy
Old 12-19-2017, 12:08 PM
Teching In

It's not like bambi's 1le was some epitome of performance like you guys think. Phils bolt on 1le was quicker. That's not bashing bambi.....it's just how it shook out. So i really don't know what you're trying to say.

Post up your na track times. That easy
Never went to the track with bolt ons, I wasnt bolt on very long. No one said he is/was, but you were saying Phils was. And the races determined that was a lie. You brought the car out, got beat and you started throwing out excuses. Id never do that, if I bring it out its because im ready to race.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:45 PM
10 Second Club

I didn't say phils was. The races determined just what we said. The 5br0 wasn't gonna run off like yall thought. It hurt you guys to know that with poppa having one if if not the best 5br0s in the country for its mods that a lowly 5gen could run with it.

This is **** your making up. Phils 1le had never been to the track before he and poppa ran.......so how woukd we know??......nuff said there

We threw out 0 excuses. Those all came from the furd side. Runs were close.....just like we said. We took them as a learning point. Had that car been tuned when they ran it woulda been 4-0 phil. You should be glad it wasn't.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Couldve shouldve wouldve but got beat.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Had good runs. Won 1 lost 2 shorter runs and tied one. Pretty damn good out of a untuned fatgen imo.

One thing we did prove was the ls3 was stronger up top. Even with all the tm.....which holds it back more down low because it don't have time to bleed it off smoothly between the early gears. So no momentum could be gained down low. ....which sucked and woulda easily made the difference in those runs.

Great part is if they had never ran or if phil woulda won them all then probably woulda never dug into the tm as mutch as we did. There's alot in there holding those cars back.....and probably very much the reason they got a bad rap.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

untuned, Even with all the tm, holds it back don't have time, woulda easily made the difference, if they had, woulda won, woulda, holding those cars back, probably .
Man that is a long excuse train for one post dugless
Old 12-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I didn't say phils was. The races determined just what we said. The 5br0 wasn't gonna run off like yall thought. It hurt you guys to know that with poppa having one if if not the best 5br0s in the country for its mods that a lowly 5gen could run with it.

This is **** your making up. Phils 1le had never been to the track before he and poppa ran.......so how woukd we know??......nuff said there

We threw out 0 excuses. Those all came from the furd side. Runs were close.....just like we said. We took them as a learning point. Had that car been tuned when they ran it woulda been 4-0 phil. You should be glad it wasn't.
No excuses? You must be joking, how many times did you say, it wasn't tooned right or wasn't tooned enough or they didn't race till 200 or blah blah blah....
Old 12-19-2017, 02:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Man that is a long excuse train for one post dugless
Originally Posted by V8EATR
No excuses? You must be joking, how many times did you say, it wasn't tooned right or wasn't tooned enough or they didn't race till 200 or blah blah blah....
For you two morons.......excuses would mean unaccepting of the outcome. Of which is not happening.

Wasn't tooned right??.......how bout not tooned at all.

Seems the only issue here is the fact the 5gen showed up and did well. It was also faster than either of your bolt on cars
Old 12-19-2017, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Right right right...limiter only toon.

Quick Reply: LS3 Vette vs TT 5.0 & Hellcat