Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK Track Rental Round 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
And OMGZILLA $100???? Is that a lot of money to an inbred like you? Yeah im going to drive 12 hours one way just blow your slow *** mom baught 5th gen away, for $100. I beat 530+whp 5th gens. Get on my level, bitchtits.
How about you come here and race for $1,000?
My offer still stands. Whatever you’re willing to gamble at the 4/20 event to run against me, I’ll put up double.

You put up $100, I’ll put up $200. You put up $1000, I’ll put up $2000.

Here’s a chance to back up your claims. Let’s lock it in. Either party flakes, funds are automatically forfeited to the winner.

Lets get it, Stoop Kid.

So MAC knows he'll get mopped the **** up. That's why he's bitching out of my race. Typical ***** *** bitch.
Why do you keep dodging my offer? Should be easy money that’s untaxed. Sorry, but we all know subway doesn’t pay you enough to pass up my offer.

Originally Posted by hugger1975
Guess me and the peeps i wa bringin are out

Im fwd daily driver.
Soooo skreet tires for me
Come on anyways. We can run whenever they start regular test and tune that evening. We should be a good matchup.

Originally Posted by islander033
You can come hang out then race at 5pm. Willizm needs pit bitches too ya know?
+1!
Old 02-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You called me out, you come to me, stoopid kid! Or are you skurred?
Old 02-12-2018, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

You can come hang out then race at 5pm. Willizm needs pit bitches too ya know?
Thats like askin Serena Williams to come to a tennis game.and bein the ball girl
Or Bruno Mars to a dance where he cant dance.

I'm not the come watch people have fun type.
Never been to the track and not race
Not sure id wana spend a day waiting while you all hot lap
Amd i have the usual wait time of a normal t&t

So this is a bummer and ill think about it
I know how to drive around a water box
Old 02-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Launching!

You called me out, you come to me, stoopid kid! Or are you skurred?
You’re such a coward.

Stay in your safe space and getting walked by 13 second 2v cars, Stoop Kid!
Old 02-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Prototype007

You’re such a coward.

Stay in your safe space and getting walked by 13 second 2v cars, Stoop Kid!
Awww poor stoopid kid afraid to leave his stoopid inbred state? Its okay, not everyone can be fast like Jakers.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:09 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Thats like askin Serena Williams to come to a tennis game.and bein the ball girl
Or Bruno Mars to a dance where he cant dance.

I'm not the come watch people have fun type.
Never been to the track and not race
Not sure id wana spend a day waiting while you all hot lap
Amd i have the usual wait time of a normal t&t

So this is a bummer and ill think about it
I know how to drive around a water box
So sail a pint of blood + an ounce of goo and get a pair used or new DRs.

This isn't appliance surgery.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

So jake is still being a bitch and doesnt wanna come win "easy money".....
Old 02-12-2018, 04:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

So sail a pint of blood + an ounce of goo and get a pair used or new DRs.

This isn't appliance surgery.
Only if you lend me your stang if i drop a trans

60% more power than stock and 125k miles is not prudent
My ET will suck so I just shoot for a good trap
Old 02-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Launching!

xxx%~ and 150k miles here. So I’m sort of in a similar boat.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So jake is still being a bitch and doesnt wanna come win "easy money".....
You're so sure that you'll beat me, so why not come here and put up $1,000? Because you know i own you, that's why. Just like Scott Frost owns your shitty Vols.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Banned

Youre known to flake out when people drive to you so im not sriving to nebraska. Of app the **** you talk to a lot of people in here the majoruty of them will be at the rental so come get paid if its so easy
Old 02-12-2018, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Proto- 10
​​​​​​​Jake- 0
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

My ET will suck so I just shoot for a good trap
I could make the 24 hour drive one way and blow my diff on the first hit. There are always risks to racing dude. lol
Old 02-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Banned

Youre known to flake out when people drive to you so im not sriving to nebraska. Of app the **** you talk to a lot of people in here the majoruty of them will be at the rental so come get paid if its so easy
Lmao who has driven to me that i flaked out on? And im talking me and only me.

Why don't you tell everyone again how changing a tune is just like changing your tires. fucktard
Old 02-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Banned

Lmao who has driven to me that i flaked out on? And im talking me and only me.

Why don't you tell everyone again how changing a tune is just like changing your tires. fucktard
You flaked out on cwarta the first time a few others... Also changing a tune is a bolt on mod just lie changing a tire is a bolt on mod anything else you wanna look dumb on? You get destroyed in every thread you visit, you lost to a 4.6 2v mustang GT that runs 13s, your post Camaro that was built when you bought it runs like ****. Yet you seem to think you can out run everyone. So there are a lot of people coming to this track meet... Your brothers will be there to protect you and coddle you once you get destroyed by everyone. I just hope you have enough money to make it back home. So again don't bitch out man up and I'll see you at the track on 20 April 2018
Old 02-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Banned

You flaked out on cwarta the first time a few others... Also changing a tune is a bolt on mod just lie changing a tire is a bolt on mod anything else you wanna look dumb on? You get destroyed in every thread you visit, you lost to a 4.6 2v mustang GT that runs 13s, your post Camaro that was built when you bought it runs like ****. Yet you seem to think you can out run everyone. So there are a lot of people coming to this track meet... Your brothers will be there to protect you and coddle you once you get destroyed by everyone. I just hope you have enough money to make it back home. So again don't bitch out man up and I'll see you at the track on 20 April 2018
LMAO, i met cwarta 5 minutes after he got here. You love looking like a total retard dont you? Go read that other thread i bumped. You said that a tune on a stock car is still a stock car. And that its just like changing tires or oil. Words cannot express how stupid and ignorant you truly are.

And i would rape the **** out of anything that your inbred *** has.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Banned

LMAO, i met cwarta 5 minutes after he got here. You love looking like a total retard dont you? Go read that other thread i bumped. You said that a tune on a stock car is still a stock car. And that its just like changing tires or oil. Words cannot express how stupid and ignorant you truly are.

And i would rape the **** out of anything that your inbred *** has.
They are the same lol both add performance, both consider bolt on, need I say more? So you'll be at the track right? And I guess you're forgetting the first time cwarta drove to you and you bitcged out and didn't show up...
Old 02-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Banned

Changing a tune is like changing the tires. So i guess when you change your tires its no longer stock even though you still need new tires? My truck is tune only yet i consider it still stock, it wouldn't have passed the emissions with out a tune...
Originally Posted by ZNix
Really MAC... Really... Changing your tires is the same as changing your tune. That's.... almost so dumb its hilarious.

Adding horsepower vs replacing bald tires... Truck is still stock.
Both tune and tires helps you go faster down the track right? So again whats the difference? With a tune you get more hp which was already there, it wasn't being applied per-say yet with tires you are gaining traction which wasn't being applied either...
Hell i consider a tire change more of a mode than a tune, stickier tires cost more and is more work than getting a simple tune. Plus it takes longer to do a tire change than to do a tune. With a tune you plug the lap top in the port, tires you gotta order them and then wait a few days for them to be delivered. At least with a tune you still have 100% factory parts unlike a tire swap. A tune doesn't change much like a pulley swap for a supercharger does. All a tune does is make the engine run better and allows you to use the hp that the factory left for on the table. You aren't really gaining hp bc that hp was already there, it wasn't simply attainable until you got a tune.

Did any physical parts chang from the tune? No, still 100% GM parts

So again tune is still stock no way around it.
Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
I take a peek in SRK after a while, and see Mac STILL trying his hardest to bend the truth to suit his insane claims, rather than just admitting he's wrong.

Car makes xx MORE power after a tune, but the car didn't actually gain power? A tune is easier than better tires because you have to order the tires? What the **** is going on here?

By your logic, cars making 900-1000hp on stock shortblocks are still stock, and didn't actually gain horsepower from the mods, they just unlocked the power that was already available from the factory

Stay golden, Mac
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Tune on a car makes it not stock. Period. Same as putting on DRs. It doesn't matter how much of a change it causes, putting higher-performance modifications on a car renders the "stock" classification invalid.
Yet with a tune you aren't adding performance mods... tuning the car is like adjusting the distributor cap or carb its still stock yet all you did was make it run more efficient. Everything on my truck is 100% GM well besides the wheels and tires idk who put those god awful wheels in the truck and those chrome accents. Oh i had to replace the gas cap other than that its all GM
Funny id say the same boot you and i run11s... but using yalls logic guess my truck wasn't stock any more after the first oil change after all it didn't have the factory oil and oil filter on it
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You really are special. Anytime you have to say, "everybody but me is wrong!," you are usually wrong.
Lmao look at all this stupid and ignorant **** that YOU said. And a few others making you look like the fool that you are.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Banned

They are the same lol both add performance, both consider bolt on, need I say more? So you'll be at the track right? And I guess you're forgetting the first time cwarta drove to you and you bitcged out and didn't show up...
Oh so now a tune is a bolt on and not stock? back pedal much??

And cwarta never drove to JUST me until October of 2016. Anymore retarded comments? I love laughing at your stupidity.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Banned

Lol I got you so worked up you go back and find old posts... Revived an old thread... Just to deflect from the fact that you're too scared to get beat at the quarter mile by me, Joe, dd, Aaron, sw, and pretty much everyone else that is going lmao

Quick Reply: SRK Track Rental Round 2