Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whipple 3v vs Cam/E85 ZL1

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 12:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I dont twist ****, as I dont race other peoples cars like you do. lol
looks like we are on the topic of my car here. So who elses car am i racing? Or were you talking to autochump?......cause he seems to be the one that needs someone elses results.

Originally Posted by automach1
Back on topic ls cars do not go 10s easy.
They do.....much easier than 11s for any of your bolt on modulars.
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Rockers are only bolt ons to duggy
they're bolt on to lots of people. Including a gaggle of furd fox guys....tpi guys....lt guys.
Old 07-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
looks like we are on the topic of my car here. So who elses car am i racing? Or were you talking to autochump?......cause he seems to be the one that needs someone elses results.

They do.....much easier than 11s for any of your bolt on modulars.

they're bolt on to lots of people. Including a gaggle of furd fox guys....tpi guys....lt guys.
I went 9.88 in my bolt on modular
Old 07-28-2018, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Duhg know how to lighten oe k-member. Buy a hole saw bit... lol.
Old 07-28-2018, 11:53 PM
10 Second Club

I went 9.88 in my bolt on modular
liar....you know that's a lie. You're just a lying bitch.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Duhg know how to lighten oe k-member. Buy a hole saw bit... lol.
I find it funny that's all you see. Only thing you saying that does is remind me just how clueless you are
Old 07-29-2018, 02:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I find it funny that's all you see. Only thing you saying that does is remind me just how clueless you are
It was supposed to be funny. Clueless about what?
Old 07-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Banned

liar....you know that's a lie. You're just a lying bitch.

Poor triggered little ****. Can't handle the truth.
Old 07-29-2018, 03:56 PM
10 Second Club

The truth is you boosted it enough to blow it up. Truth is you have a ice chest in your trunk like a promod. Truth is it took you 2 power adders ti run what you ran. Truth is your nearly 1.5 sec off and over 10mph when we compare your bolt on best to my bolt on best.....even with a gt100
Old 07-29-2018, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Rockers are bolt ons in NMRA. Those are stang guys. If Ford never went OHC I am sure Stang guys would still regard them as much. We always did with LT1,TPI and SBF. But Coyotes running oil pump gears and being dishonest about cam swaps is ok. Or insane claims then doing more mods to run slower than claimed.

Hio 10.7 was not a fluke. I raced at same track and had same 60ft errors. ET and MPH were the same. His MPH back then is still higher than any Coyote in here n/a and his heads and cam were stock GM pieces not touched. Be thankful he never did heads,cam,slicks,removed seats and trunk plastics or ran at a real track....
Old 07-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

MM, if a coyote did all the same stuff he's done, it would be faster, period.
Old 07-29-2018, 06:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by V8EATR
they are faster. Bolt on bros have been 10.2-10.4. In s197 and s550 cars.

if want to count engine swaps like hio has they been mid 9s.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm..🤔
Old 07-29-2018, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

You guys are talking about bros that are gutted out. Can those cars go cross country ? Nope. If its so easy why has no one done it on here? I can jump in Hios car and drive it anywhere. With his old mods. Sorry but Coyote is over rated na. They are on par with LS6 stuff na. Let's not mention the Ford trash junk from the same time period. Now boosted that changes teal quick
Old 07-29-2018, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

In my opinion the 6g and the 18 gt are the first in the segment that are relatively easy to hit tens for the average person/build with bolt ons. You don’t even need any extensive weight reduction or even a converter or race fuel. Hero air isn’t required either

i know plenty of older bros have done it but from what I’ve seen they run in person the really fast setups have a lot more done to them than most people think as well as other contributing factors IMO
Old 07-29-2018, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You guys are talking about bros that are gutted out. Can those cars go cross country ? Nope. If its so easy why has no one done it on here? I can jump in Hios car and drive it anywhere. With his old mods. Sorry but Coyote is over rated na. They are on par with LS6 stuff na. Let's not mention the Ford trash junk from the same time period. Now boosted that changes teal quick

so,,,,,is it fair to say an engine swap in a 96gt....put a coyote in that car. do weight reduction that leaves the interior comfortable and appearing untouched.

that engine swapped car weighs less than 3000lbs. i wonder if the bolt on coyote in that car would outperform hio's engine swapped f-body?

forget the s197 or s550, we are talking engine swapping the coyote into a real drag car.

my car weighs a touch over 3000lbs with all of the seats. leather interior. Mach460 subwoofer sound system .very light. there are examples out there.

put the coyote in a untouched 1989 notch. does the powerplant fall short or get compared to a LS6 it out performs in any trim.

Old 07-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Banned

The truth is you boosted it enough to blow it up. Truth is you have a ice chest in your trunk like a promod. Truth is it took you 2 power adders ti run what you ran. Truth is your nearly 1.5 sec off and over 10mph when we compare your bolt on best to my bolt on best.....even with a gt100
Truth is it didn't blow up. Rear mounted IC tank doesn't make it a racecar. I had one oem sized power adder and you never went 9.88 or 144 with your not so bolton combo. So once again you lie. Poor little man.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by assasinator
so,,,,,is it fair to say an engine swap in a 96gt....put a coyote in that car. do weight reduction that leaves the interior comfortable and appearing untouched.

that engine swapped car weighs less than 3000lbs. i wonder if the bolt on coyote in that car would outperform hio's engine swapped f-body?

forget the s197 or s550, we are talking engine swapping the coyote into a real drag car.

my car weighs a touch over 3000lbs with all of the seats. leather interior. Mach460 subwoofer sound system .very light. there are examples out there.

put the coyote in a untouched 1989 notch. does the powerplant fall short or get compared to a LS6 it out performs in any trim.
No **** a 3000lb yote swapped new edge with same attention to detail is a low 10 or high 9 sec car. Poor Doug. Mike done sucked all the intelligence out of the little man.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

Rockers are bolt ons in NMRA. Those are stang guys. If Ford never went OHC I am sure Stang guys would still regard them as much. We always did with LT1,TPI and SBF. But Coyotes running oil pump gears and being dishonest about cam swaps is ok. Or insane claims then doing more mods to run slower than claimed.

Hio 10.7 was not a fluke. I raced at same track and had same 60ft errors. ET and MPH were the same. His MPH back then is still higher than any Coyote in here n/a and his heads and cam were stock GM pieces not touched. Be thankful he never did heads,cam,slicks,removed seats and trunk plastics or ran at a real track....
i out trap and pretty nuch out ran every coyote there is on pump gas.

yours didn't. About the only ******* thing you can claim is your cammed coyote ran bolt on 5gen times. Then got completely *** fucked by a bolt on ls3 vette. Ran less than .05 faster than a bolt on ls1....lmfao

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
they are faster. Bolt on bros have been 10.2-10.4. In s197 and s550 cars.

if want to count engine swaps like hio has they been mid 9s.
no they haven't. And there has been a couple 5br0 swaps on here that never left 11s....with no where near the trap.

your fbo 5br0 was over 1 sec slower than the times you hang your nuts on.

my car isn't a 2300lb drag car like you guys like to quote.

It don't change at all boosted if you look at the guys that know what thir doing. No sbe furd has been as fast as sbe gm stuff. Slb ls/lt stuff make as much or more power than the coyotes.
Originally Posted by assasinator

a untouched notch weighs less than my camaro.

you're 5br0 cammed don't even make as much power....and is much slower.

there was a blue s197 5br0 swapped car on here that wasn't as fast.

i don't have a real drag car so why do you insist on comparing those to me.

Truth is it didn't blow up. Rear mounted IC tank doesn't make it a racecar. I had one oem sized power adder and you never went 9.88 or 144 with your not so bolton combo. So once again you lie. Poor little man.
only one lying here is you. Which is why you dumb the rotors down to rotor paks.

rear mounted ice chest to keep that pos alive not only didn't work it is promod ****.

No **** a 3000lb yote swapped new edge with same attention to detail is a low 10 or high 9 sec car. Poor Doug. Mike done sucked all the intelligence out of the little man.
kinda like your na 4.suck was gonna run with me eehhh

you wanna know the best part of all this bullshit to me. NONE OF YOUR COYOTES PERFORM AS THE TIMES YOU QUOTE FROM OTHERS.

that makes me laugh at you. And laugh alot
Old 07-30-2018, 08:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

many of them like alex's car that went 10.28 bolt on manual drive them every day. All over. Tx2k and other events too. Wbt drives his car on the street etc. Lot of them trailer to the track in case they break anything. Which is smart being they are traveling 1.5-2 hours to the track. It sucks being broke at the track 2.5 hours away from home. I had it happen.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

less power my ***
Old 07-30-2018, 10:27 AM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

'99 SS Camaro #3789 6m hard top, crate bolt on ls6: 451whp/423wtq *injured

2011 base gt M6: 3.73's, baby cobra jet 290* exhaust cams, Boss 302S valve springs, Cj intake, SCJ throttle body, Drew 4.5" CAI, 1 7/8" kooks, 3" offroad X, JPC 2 3/4" overaxle pipes, Roush mufflers , Lund dyno tune, E85, drag suspension, almost no weight reduction. Feminine torque for 5 liters.465rwhp/420rwtq.

465>451

????

Quick Reply: Whipple 3v vs Cam/E85 ZL1