Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs Cammed C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2018 | 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Come to the rental in November solar flare. We may have gotten stangmode in. Maybe we can find room for you.

A couple mustang guys always keeps things interesting. And you can probably hit a personal best if they prep as good as they are claiming. The air will be great no doubt. You can even gap me. Won’t that be fun? Lol
Old 08-04-2018 | 10:26 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
For what its worth I have no issue offering the runs I post here....40-140 is fine by me..

but let the record show that you a backpedallin ****. lol!!
no back pedal here....and still no dig street runs from you

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
I've seen CS run digs first hand. Try to step back from the keyboard reality hiho.

OK. Obviously not. I've been trying to tell your dumbass for over a year my car bogs like **** at the track. You should've seen that in the time slip to back it up. One mph is just a peek. Both mph shows the difference & is better info. E/T's is great info for a track car. Street car not so much all the time.

Not trying to. You just don't seem to believe anyone except yourself & crew members. Think everyone else just has an excuse.
post up the digs then. Erryone typically likes them better. It b kool

and i been trying to tell your dumbass for over a year how to fix dat bog

et and mph is a great way to see how a car accelerates. Your car doesn't magically accelerate better on the street like you think. Some of these cars that out ran you actually went slower than you at the track......ain't dat some sssshhhhiiiieeeettttt

I dont bother setting up cameras for "kills" at the track. Track for me is more for personal reasons, tuning and ET.
Same here
Old 08-04-2018 | 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Come to the rental in November solar flare. We may have gotten stangmode in. Maybe we can find room for you.

A couple mustang guys always keeps things interesting. And you can probably hit a personal best if they prep as good as they are claiming. The air will be great no doubt. You can even gap me. Won’t that be fun? Lol
Nuclear refueling outage blackout period is from mid Sept to the end of Nov. means 5/6 day weeks with no option for vacation.
Old 08-04-2018 | 10:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
no back pedal here....and still no dig street runs from you

Stip away man. Didn’t know you had to show street digs in order for someone to race you at the track. lol kinda like Gus needs to show a 10.9 slip before Phil runs him. i bet if I said DB needs to show a 10.9 slip before I go run him you guys would all have heart attacks on the spot, but the other way it’s ok. That’s hypocrisy right there. You said it yourself, I shouldn’t have an issue giving him the same runs I post here. I told you I’m down.....only because we know it’s highly unlikely there would ever a track run.
Old 08-04-2018 | 10:50 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Yea gus needs to show he's worth the drive....or he can make the drive.

yea man ....if you're only gonna post rolls then try to call someone out on a dig because you think it's gonna benefit you then you shoukd probably post up some digs and stop trying to stip your way out of your runs.

i would love to see db go to the track myself. Take that up with him. But yall don't have to drive 14hrs to run each other eehh dumbass.
Old 08-04-2018 | 11:13 PM
Teching In

I’m not calling anyone out. Him and your boys were trolling Gus and Orlando for not ever going to the track, that rolls are gay and Gus to come out to race DB. Someone mentioned I would be a good race for DB so I said sure I’ll meet him at the track. Then ya’ll started whining about it having to be roll.....which was called gay races not to long before that. Me stip my way out of runs?? I’ve been ready for a month and a half, that’s all I’m gonna say. I’m not taking anything up to him, he’s your boy not mine, he hardly answers messages.
Old 08-04-2018 | 11:36 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Rolls are gay. Gus was the one thinking he was gonna drag a bolt on c6z.

you would be a good run for db. A na 5br0 ain't gonna get it done.

i ain't talked to db in a while. Idk what he's been up to.
Old 08-05-2018 | 09:49 AM
11 Second Club

post up the digs then. Erryone typically likes them better. It b kool

and i been trying to tell your dumbass for over a year how to fix dat bog

et and mph is a great way to see how a car accelerates. Your car doesn't magically accelerate better on the street like you think. Some of these cars that out ran you actually went slower than you at the track......ain't dat some sssshhhhiiiieeeettttt
Nothing to post. Told you to step back from the net reality.

Cant fix what ain't broke idiot. It bogs down low & pulls good up top. Get that through your thick skull.

Yes it is. Please explain the magical difference between the 40 & 20 rolls with the 18 A10. It's magically delicious. Comparing paper numbers isn't most important to me. But ok. You must be talking of amag? Explain "some" better. The last gus was at the track he wasn't modded as he was when I ran him. Either way to "really" see a cars performance is line up with them. Even then I don't talk ****, like you, no matter what happens.

Old 08-05-2018 | 10:06 AM
10 Second Club

I've seen CS run digs first hand. Try to step back from the keyboard reality hiho.

OK. Obviously not. I've been trying to tell your dumbass for over a year my car bogs like **** at the track. You should've seen that in the time slip to back it up. One mph is just a peek. Both mph shows the difference & is better info. E/T's is great info for a track car. Street car not so much all the time.

Not trying to. You just don't seem to believe anyone except yourself & crew members. Think everyone else just has an excuse.
buddy ran mid 11s in his UGR lambo. But gapped everyone on the street. Got booted from track for no chute too. Trapped over 160mph on a mid 11. Lol.

2.6 69ft as he just casually rolls in to it.
Old 08-05-2018 | 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
buddy ran mid 11s in his UGR lambo. But gapped everyone on the street. Got booted from track for no chute too. Trapped over 160mph on a mid 11. Lol.

2.6 69ft as he just casually rolls in to it.
Lol. That's pretty funny. Over 160 mph but a mid eleven. Hiho would call it slow & improper lol.
Old 08-05-2018 | 10:54 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Nothing to post. Told you to step back from the net reality.

Cant fix what ain't broke idiot. It bogs down low & pulls good up top. Get that through your thick skull.

Yes it is. Please explain the magical difference between the 40 & 20 rolls with the 18 A10. It's magically delicious. Comparing paper numbers isn't most important to me. But ok. You must be talking of amag? Explain "some" better. The last gus was at the track he wasn't modded as he was when I ran him. Either way to "really" see a cars performance is line up with them. Even then I don't talk ****, like you, no matter what happens.
if your 383 with a 4" arm in it is bogging that bad down low then yes something needs to be fixed......get that through your thick skull.

i don't talk ****. I back up what i say. You seem to think your car is faster than it is.....it's not. Or you wouldn't lose to almost everything you run.

the paper numbers you speak of is actual measured data.....not some bullshit opinion. Not some trapulated number you think you gain from a certain rolling speed.

gus car was a mid 11sec car when he beat you at best. Which makes sense since your paper said you ran a high 11.
Old 08-05-2018 | 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

if your 383 with a 4" arm in it is bogging that bad down low then yes something needs to be fixed......get that through your thick skull.

i don't talk ****. I back up what i say. You seem to think your car is faster than it is.....it's not. Or you wouldn't lose to almost everything you run.

the paper numbers you speak of is actual measured data.....not some bullshit opinion. Not some trapulated number you think you gain from a certain rolling speed.

gus car was a mid 11sec car when he beat you at best. Which makes sense since your paper said you ran a high 11.
Says the dood that has nothing to do with it. It ain't broke tard.

Whatever. You seem to think you know everything.....you don't. Oh so now I lose to almost everything I run? Lol. I bet if you were actually a man you would want competition & race faster cars.

You're not explaining anything to me. Your just looking more stupid. I really cant wait to see the 18 run at the track. I think it will be quicker & faster than my car. Maybe it'll be the same. We'll see.

Track e/t numbers on a street car don't mean much all the time. You clown.
Old 08-05-2018 | 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Carlos, Gus and Orlando did the trolling. Those were retorts.
Old 08-05-2018 | 11:35 AM
11 Second Club

Hiho no reply to the magical difference between the 40 & 20 runs?
Old 08-05-2018 | 11:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Carlos, Gus and Orlando did the trolling. Those were retorts.

No, Phil and Tyler did the trolling. Do we need to get all the screenshots of Phils posts on PBCO page??
Old 08-05-2018 | 12:43 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Those 5br0s did the trolling. Saying **** like their bolt on 5br0s can beat this or that. We merely corrected them with actual numbers. They didn't like that. The dream of them dragging bolt on ls3 vettes, camaros and c6z was eliminated.

sure they can go run shitty modded cars and beat them. But who can't. Except we can outrun their good cars.

Hiho no reply to the magical difference between the 40 & 20 runs?
You're the one that thinks there are some magic in the speeds. To me it just shortens the gap you gonna get.
Old 08-05-2018 | 01:44 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

No, Phil and Tyler did the trolling. Do we need to get all the screenshots of Phils posts on PBCO page??
That's correct.
Old 08-05-2018 | 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Wrong. Gus and Orlando have been trolling for years. Way before Phil and Tyler even showed up. I tried to run both in 2016 and even texted them. I am sure AJ remembers. No shows at PBIR.
Old 08-05-2018 | 04:33 PM
10 Second Club

Stip away man. Didn’t know you had to show street digs in order for someone to race you at the track. lol kinda like Gus needs to show a 10.9 slip before Phil runs him. i bet if I said DB needs to show a 10.9 slip before I go run him you guys would all have heart attacks on the spot, but the other way it’s ok. That’s hypocrisy right there. You said it yourself, I shouldn’t have an issue giving him the same runs I post here. I told you I’m down.....only because we know it’s highly unlikely there would ever a track run.
calls gus out talking ****. Then says oh before i come race you go to track. Lol. In a car that is raced in rolls.
Old 08-05-2018 | 04:38 PM
10 Second Club

Lol. That's pretty funny. Over 160 mph but a mid eleven. Hiho would call it slow & improper lol.
guy just roll races it, and 1/2 mile event. The whole crew dont have **** for it. He goes over 210mph in the 1/2 mile event. Lol. Ive seen him crush 1000whp+ cettes, stangs etc on the street.

Quick Reply: OJ vs Cammed C5Z