Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs Cammed C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 05:08 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Wrong. Gus and Orlando have been trolling for years. Way before Phil and Tyler even showed up. I tried to run both in 2016 and even texted them. I am sure AJ remembers. No shows at PBIR.
Hahah...if you say so Mio.

AJ who????
Old 08-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Zyborg? LOL
Old 08-05-2018, 05:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
calls gus out talking ****. Then says oh before i come race you go to track. Lol. In a car that is raced in rolls.
well what is the difference between a car raced on these rolls and a car that goes to the track? They seem to both be on a drag pak.....5br0s are typically gutted, on race brakes and huffing a fuel be it track or rolls. Please splain.

as i have said before anything after the 60' is a roll race anyway.

guy just roll races it, and 1/2 mile event. The whole crew dont have **** for it. He goes over 210mph in the 1/2 mile event. Lol. Ive seen him crush 1000whp+ cettes, stangs etc on the street.
it's a ******* lambo you idiot.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

AJ as in Zyborg.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:21 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Zyborg? LOL
Zyb has ghosted himself longer than Jake has .... may as well bring up Adamantium too.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Teching In

AJ has been gone longer than Obama.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
well what is the difference between a car raced on these rolls and a car that goes to the track? They seem to both be on a drag pak.....5br0s are typically gutted, on race brakes and huffing a fuel be it track or rolls. Please splain.

as i have said before anything after the 60' is a roll race anyway.

it's a ******* lambo you idiot.
complains about fuel bros are on. Yet philly was on race gas. Lol

And if you csll someone out you race what they do. Which this car races rolls. Not ******* track. So go roll race him. If he calls you out he runs you at your game. Plain and simple. You don't be idiot and call someone out then backpedal saying well go to track. Or only race me at track. Common sense really.

and it only runs mid 11s. Why couldnt yall beat it on the street. I mean you cut 1.2 60ft and run like 9s in bolt on ls6.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Teching In

OOORRRRR, be a man and decline the race...you live far away, let him talk his smack, you wont be less of a man by simply saying sorry, you're far as ****, I dont see me ever racing you.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:55 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

No, Phil and Tyler did the trolling. Do we need to get all the screenshots of Phils posts on PBCO page??
What you dont know is bambino added us to a group. This is where Gus and Orlando trolled us and when I showed them track results they called BS and track times dont matter. Orlando said he dont do digs and Gus said he would be returning to the track....... Well i told him if he touched the 10s id drive down there since he was not willing to meet half prior to a track outing. Havent heard anything since. Orlando said he would come here for $3000.00 LOL
Old 08-06-2018, 07:16 AM
10 Second Club

And there is the full starry folks.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:29 AM
10 Second Club

complains about fuel bros are on. Yet philly was on race gas. Lol

And if you csll someone out you race what they do. Which this car races rolls. Not ******* track. So go roll race him. If he calls you out he runs you at your game. Plain and simple. You don't be idiot and call someone out then backpedal saying well go to track. Or only race me at track. Common sense really.

and it only runs mid 11s. Why couldnt yall beat it on the street. I mean you cut 1.2 60ft and run like 9s in bolt on ls6.
what?? You know likey when we stepped up to 5br0 fuel and showed yall just how easy it is to get a bolt on ls3 vette to run mid 10s@130+. I mean it was only about 1sec faster than your bolt on 5br0.

so you're saying carlos should run the races he typically wants to run instead if changing it up on db.......good talk.

we would beat gus on the street. He needs to get at least close to trapping 130 or it would be a absolute slaughter on the roll. 5br0s don't roll well.
OOORRRRR, be a man and decline the race...you live far away, let him talk his smack, you wont be less of a man by simply saying sorry, you're far as ****, I dont see me ever racing you.
typical liberal response. Just let them do what they want. Don't correct them with facts.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Idk why we still arguing. You said I should have no prob offering the race I typically post here. I told you 40-140....since we both know he won’t show at the track.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:22 AM
10 Second Club

Because you're a libtard. You argue and twist errythang. Just like you admitting you typically post rolls but want to stip the track....even tho you've not called anyone else out at the track before.......strange.

#lookin4advantage
Old 08-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Again, you’ve arguing for no reason and simply because you want to continue to do CPR on a dead subject. I don’t call ANYONE out. That’s just me. I feel like “calling people out” just brings a bunch of unnecessary **** talk to the table by third parties. And I didn’t do anything different with DB. I PMed him and left all that crap off the FB pages and here. But! When people like you or Tyler say I’m avoiding DB then I simply have to post facts. I’m not talking bad about him. But I won’t let you guys that are 1000+ miles away post your typical troll comments. My PMs with DB have been very civil.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Feel free to let me know when I’ve called anyone out publicly.

Runs ive posted here which you guys know who the other person is.....

1. Bambi- you guys were upset that I posted a run with a 5gen and you guys called me out to run him..i went. Lots of drama
2. Sofia- no callout from either side. He PMed me about some friendly pulls and I went. Lots of drama from Ls guys towards Sofia
3. Gus - he called me out on Facebook to go get the sauce from the 5.0 daddy and I went. 0 drama

See when you guys are involved theres drama.

there might be another but I just don’t recall.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
what?? You know likey when we stepped up to 5br0 fuel and showed yall just how easy it is to get a bolt on ls3 vette to run mid 10s@130+. I mean it was only about 1sec faster than your bolt on 5br0.

so you're saying carlos should run the races he typically wants to run instead if changing it up on db.......good talk.

we would beat gus on the street. He needs to get at least close to trapping 130 or it would be a absolute slaughter on the roll. 5br0s don't roll well.

typical liberal response. Just let them do what they want. Don't correct them with facts.
e85 vs racegas. Lol

and interally modded ls3. But it did run good.

and you love comparing to my bolt on bro that was far from fbo like yall car. Why not compare to wbt, or alex fbo bro? Oh wait because your scared because they run 10.2-10.4. On pump e85.

and Carlos has said he give same races offer here. He contact DB and DB has had excuses and no replys to run.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:27 AM
10 Second Club

Again, you’ve arguing for no reason and simply because you want to continue to do CPR on a dead subject. I don’t call ANYONE out. That’s just me. I feel like “calling people out” just brings a bunch of unnecessary **** talk to the table by third parties. And I didn’t do anything different with DB. I PMed him and left all that crap off the FB pages and here. But! When people like you or Tyler say I’m avoiding DB then I simply have to post facts. I’m not talking bad about him. But I won’t let you guys that are 1000+ miles away post your typical troll comments. My PMs with DB have been very civil.
Feel free to let me know when I’ve called anyone out publicly.

Runs ive posted here which you guys know who the other person is.....

1. Bambi- you guys were upset that I posted a run with a 5gen and you guys called me out to run him..i went. Lots of drama
2. Sofia- no callout from either side. He PMed me about some friendly pulls and I went. Lots of drama from Ls guys towards Sofia
3. Gus - he called me out on Facebook to go get the sauce from the 5.0 daddy and I went. 0 drama

See when you guys are involved theres drama.

there might be another but I just don’t recall.
2 posts worth of dramatic bullshit. Furd guy on a ls site. Liberal antifa thought processes......but the problem isn't you is it
e85 vs racegas. Lol

and interally modded ls3. But it did run good.

and you love comparing to my bolt on bro that was far from fbo like yall car. Why not compare to wbt, or alex fbo bro? Oh wait because your scared because they run 10.2-10.4. On pump e85.

and Carlos has said he give same races offer here. He contact DB and DB has had excuses and no replys to run.
All of the 5br0s you mention are fully gutted and on race fuel. Lies like this bullshit is what starts the drama. Especially when your own bolt on 5br0 didn't get past 11.5

all of your 5br0 are also internally modded. Once you change the map on that cam timing it's internally modded. The proof of this is that the nmra makes all the coyote stock cars run the same map. So you change your cam timing i add rockers. That simple. I have no problem not running rockers if you don't change cam timing. That's perfectly fair.

you should also go bitch at the fox 5.0/tpi/lt guys about using rockers to keep it all fair. That way I'm not the only one telling you your a ******* idiot.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Teching In

I’m not. I don’t have an anti-GM agenda but you have an anti-ferd agenda. You hate it when the bow tie loses. I had a TBSS, last I checked that had an Ls2 in it. Lol
Old 08-06-2018, 12:24 PM
10 Second Club

I own a furd. A rather cool one. I had it out Saturday night cruising and drove it to a family get together.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Terminator in a light notch fox is kewl.

Quick Reply: OJ vs Cammed C5Z