Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pray tuning 6gen SS vs Ktuning 6gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
I'm not upset...sorry if you took it that way.
Cool. Thanks again for your input man.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Agreed. Its just 2 GMs racing on video on a GM site and somehow people still want to argue. Everything has to be equal to be fair. jeez! lol
Not that it's just autos are faster than m6 lol u take the same tuner M6 and auto same mods, auto will win unless it bounces Rev or something dumb
Old 09-18-2018, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Buster is coming back soon hahahahaha daddy will return once again!!!
Old 09-18-2018, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The buster
Buster is coming back soon hahahahaha daddy will return once again!!!
That's a run I would love to see you vs the auto ss same tuner 👀 il probally put the dragpack back on and all when the buster comes back untill then I'm chillen 😎
Old 09-18-2018, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Should be a great runs...
Old 09-18-2018, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boy, glad I just saw this. You guys are really trying. What cars are these? If they are the two that I am thinking about then the A8 car has My Ported MSD/95mm TB on it just like the M6 car. So lets not leave that out. I also just heard about these races this afternoon. Also notice, that I didn't post the Lucille vids, Leo did. The A8 car is also a stripped A8 on a full drag pack. The M6 car is a 1LE that is heavier and has way heavier running gear. I have claimed from jump street that a properly tuned A8 car will take out an evenly modded M6 car. After the bent pushrod incident the 1LE has never dyno'd or run the same. If you all are going to try to make me look bad on here then at least get the facts straight. Now go get Drew's car and run it against Henry's car and let me know how that shakes out. Drew's car still has my stock ported IM/TB as well. A8 vs A8.

And to answer another persons question, My "on kill" A8 trans tune is only a tenth behind my normal driving A8 tune. And no, I don't suggest you driving around on the "kill" tune all the time. I have stated that to every A8 car I have ever done. There is just no need for it. But there are people that do it all the time with no issues.

Last edited by Pray; 09-18-2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Andes101
Not that it's just autos are faster than m6 lol u take the same tuner M6 and auto same mods, auto will win unless it bounces Rev or something dumb
Exactly...there are 2 6th gens that have identical GPI heads/cam setups and GPI tuned. The A8 has been low 10's @ 134 with the circle D converter not locking and the M6 has been mid 10's @ 130.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Truthfully, the 1LE ran better on the stock ported stuff. Only problem was after then MSD install he bent some pushrods and the car has never run as well or put the same power down on the dyno. But there seem to be some very butt hurt individuals down in the Miami area that will put out what ever they can to attempt to make me look bad. Guess I am doing some stuff right. Hahahahahaha.

I have also seen a video of the Buster only a car out of this A8 car before the full drag pack and my ported MSD at full weight. So hmmm, what would happen now?
Old 09-18-2018, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pray
Old 09-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Banned

Pray just made the br0tards eat their own ****. Wowie
Old 09-18-2018, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

IDK why you mad. Just posting good runs like the CrewNN does from youtube.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Teching In

omaigaaaa these videos most be fake no way a pray tune car looses , but what had happened here i don't understand , back to the drawing board . i think the buster will beat any pray tune car with similar mods . k tuning ftw
Old 09-18-2018, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pray
Truthfully, the 1LE ran better on the stock ported stuff. Only problem was after then MSD install he bent some pushrods and the car has never run as well or put the same power down on the dyno. But there seem to be some very butt hurt individuals down in the Miami area that will put out what ever they can to attempt to make me look bad. Guess I am doing some stuff right. Hahahahahaha.

I have also seen a video of the Buster only a car out of this A8 car before the full drag pack and my ported MSD at full weight. So hmmm, what would happen now?

he wont touch me. And also he wasn’t full weight. I have nothing against you pray but trust me I have been and probably still be putting in work regardless of the mods. Tired of people saying it’s fbo and it’s not and whatever. I ran the white SS after running none stop 7 times and my car pulled ahead the entire run I let off because the car was giving me issues when shifting. Why the car is down and getting tranny fixed. I have been on top of the 6th gen scene in miami from the start.. Out of 3 or more runs I have beaten every car more than half of them. I will be out and I can care less if it’s tuned by you or my tuner. I line up and enjoy the runs. Wether they send you my vids and you guys Dissect the races I don’t care. But most of the people in miami lie about what they have and cry and refuse to run in a fair way. Thanks for the new parts I’ll send you info on dyno for your data collection. Buster will keep busting the Florida 6th gens
Old 09-18-2018, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The buster

he wont touch me. And also he wasn’t full weight. I have nothing against you pray but trust me I have been and probably still be putting in work regardless of the mods. Tired of people saying it’s fbo and it’s not and whatever. I ran the white SS after running none stop 7 times and my car pulled ahead the entire run I let off because the car was giving me issues when shifting. Why the car is down and getting tranny fixed. I have been on top of the 6th gen scene in miami from the start.. Out of 3 or more runs I have beaten every car more than half of them. I will be out and I can care less if it’s tuned by you or my tuner. I line up and enjoy the runs. Wether they send you my vids and you guys Dissect the races I don’t care. But most of the people in miami lie about what they have and cry and refuse to run in a fair way. Thanks for the new parts I’ll send you info on dyno for your data collection. Buster will keep busting the Florida 6th gens
I can't wait for you to be back. I think I even offered to get your trans fixed to get you back out there. So don't take what I said as a slight. It was simply pointing out the differences and cars since you are the fastest M6 car down there. I think you sent me the vid of your run with the white SS. I think he hit me up later saying what he had and didn't have on those races. Lots of big egos down there and some seriously butt hurt people. Stuff is just funny to me now. I didn't start this little "tuner" competition nor do I consider myself to compete with anyone. I make my cars the fastest they can be for the combo they have. Plain and simple. Good luck with your car bro. Hope you are back soon.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
omaigaaaa these videos most be fake no way a pray tune car looses , but what had happened here i don't understand , back to the drawing board . i think the buster will beat any pray tune car with similar mods . k tuning ftw
Oooooweee, letting those true colors fly bro. Keep crying, no one is listening.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
IDK why you mad. Just posting good runs like the CrewNN does from youtube.
Not mad in the least. No magic to tuning M6 cars. People can only shift so fast. This goes all the way back to your original post so long ago.

And what is CrewNN? Is that something I am part of now and didn't know about it?
Old 09-18-2018, 05:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by Pray
Not mad in the least. No magic to tuning M6 cars. People can only shift so fast. This goes all the way back to your original post so long ago.

And what is CrewNN? Is that something I am part of now and didn't know about it?
Just a bunch of gay liberals that talk down everyone’s cars and lie about they mods lol
Old 09-18-2018, 05:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

There's also people down here that just like to race. I don't think anyone is really trying to make you look bad on here either. Your A8 tuned cars seem to be the fastest hands down.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pray is good ****. Honest guy who calls it like it is for the 6G platform. Wish he tuned other cars too
Old 09-18-2018, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
There's also people down here that just like to race. I don't think anyone is really trying to make you look bad on here either. Your A8 tuned cars seem to be the fastest hands down.
Maybe I read it wrong then. But the entire point of this thread and the way the other one went is to degrade my ability and my integrity really. It is what it is. All this stuff is minuscule in the scope of my life.

As for M6 cars, there is only so much tuning you can do. Hell, I had three M6 cars on the dyno a couple weeks ago back to back and all of them were identically modded other than E content and rear tires. They were 25rw apart. So if a M6 car loses, it loses. Not much I can do about it other than get it lined out on the dyno and set some other stuff.