Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Amag fatness vs some stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2019 | 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by automach1
So delusional so dumb
hey autocock....you run mid nines. you make many many hundreds of rwhp.

you run single digits, and neither if them EVER will. to me, you were just a ****, until you produced results. that is all that matters.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:22 PM
Teching In

Who is "neither of them?"
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Yep, it wasn't even really that hard.
you know, it's a way to compete with LS directly. 2 valves, similar flow characteristics with better charge dynamics(high flow at all lifts and small port cross section and CCs), and similar cubic inches. interesting.

and it runs on any 96-04 pcm or any modular engine spark controller.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Who is "neither of them?"
Not you lol he was giving automach a pep talk he's probably in a corner crying somewhere.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by assasinator

you run single digits, and neither if them EVER will. to me, you were just a ****, until you produced results. that is all that matters.
since you can predict the future can I get the winning Powerball numbers much appreciated.....
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:31 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

LMAO that doesnt even make any sense. "you wanna go see a proper LS? go run a 900+whp car with you 6-700whp car, that proves it".
Way to dodge him mang. It really no different than your bitch mouth running to me about your boosted rag. ***** *** bitch like you couldn't even leave the 13s na

Your ****** *** couldn't even handle a man pedal with boost
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
The 2015,2016 Coyotes with boost have the upper hand against LT1. LS3 is a good fight....
No a coyote doesn't....not at all. Their bottom end isn't as strong as either and the coyote requires more boost to get to similar power. Only thing a coyote has over a lt is fueling. And that's easily over came now unless you're a complete dumbass.
Originally Posted by automach1
If Bambi goes to TX2K he will be 5mins from house lmao. He would take the L and you would make up excuses. Everybody has room to grow derp.
you'll have to talk to him about that. He lives in ******* south FL. Idk why he would go to tx2k.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Well no brand **** sucker here so it don't matter what car someone has. I respect islander & mac more than your lying bitch ***. Lol.

I met MM once & he said he was cool in person. The thing is it's a lot easier to type lies than to say them to a persons face. About hihos criticism? It means as much of a load of dog **** to me. I find it amusing. Never has anyone ever said my car runs like **** in real life. I usually get compliments. If anyone ever did talk **** about how my car ran I'd love to run them. **** it may be some fast bolt on car right? Let's do it!

Well in hiho dream land this may be true. How bout you find a P1-SC 5th gen to run with a TT coyote? Ooops no advantage to GM. Lol.
are you saying chihuahua was to dumb to pick his own booster? Cause that's what it seems like. When he bought his kit he had the ****** choice did he not?

Mac and islander does the lying here you stupid ****. Take this for example......they will tell you your car runs good. Makes you all happy eehhh? Now that coming from a furd guy on hos 3rd blower who hasn't left the 10s with a weight reduced 2 power adder gt100 on race brakes that's supposedely heavier than autodumb full weigh car with a ice take in the back.....figure that one out. Then there's mac......can't leave the 12s with a h/c 6.0 and was only 1sec slower with his bolt on 5gen than the one i had hands on. All that is factual ****.

All the 5gen guys think your car is a turd for what it is. They did say it is a very nice car. Does anyone here besides retards like islander and mac think you car runs good? A 383 4gen that runs 12.0~. Does thar sound like a great combo to anyone?
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:35 PM
Banned

9.88 is not "mid 9's", you fat senile old ginger bitch. Cam only LS1's run those times, with half the power.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:35 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

+1 on zoomer.

I'm likely gonna na....some neither of you will do.

it took 2 power adders for autodumb to leave double digits on 1.....count it....1 pass. As much as people whine on my passes his back up pass *** you like was like .3 off. He won't even say what the rest of his times were.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Way to dodge him mang. It really no different than your bitch mouth running to me about your boosted rag. ***** *** bitch like you couldn't even leave the 13s na

Your ****** *** couldn't even handle a man pedal with boost

Woahhhhhh the anger is real bro. LMAO. You doing a great pumping this up from the sideline like you did DB. Iosef said last week I believe that he's dealing with some potential head lifting issues. No one is dodging no one, you old hag.

Keep it up. We know you're more like a chihuahua than anyone here. Lots of bark online and at the track meet you were a very well behaved and well mannered little girl.
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:43 PM
Teching In

Oh my, Hiollary says an LT1 bottom end is stronger than a coyote and a coyote requires more boost for same power. Someone come look at this!!! LOL
Old 01-24-2019 | 06:44 PM
Banned

Carlose barely beat a 12 second 383 in his moon boosted **** hauler. Sad
Old 01-24-2019 | 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Rick I thought I said Hio was a mean ***** and homo???

Rick doesn't care about 1/4. He wanted something that can do highway pulls. I don't see many bolt on LS1 bolt on cars hanging with that car in street fight especially duking it out on 95. South Florida air most of the year sucks. So MPH can be misleading comparing to up there in NE. I lost 2MPH with 3 of my cars and my air in Central Florida is better than his. His car is way undergeared and he knows it. Again he doesn't care about 1/4 mile times or racing. That car with some gear,suspension and wr(its heavy as hell) would blast any n/a Coyote down there on the street.

Hio, an LT1 bottom end can't compete with 15-17 Coyote bottom end in terms of boosting the day lights out of it. I think Poppa and Ultra would even agree

Old 01-24-2019 | 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

are you saying chihuahua was to dumb to pick his own booster? Cause that's what it seems like. When he bought his kit he had the ****** choice did he not?

Mac and islander does the lying here you stupid ****. Take this for example......they will tell you your car runs good. Makes you all happy eehhh? Now that coming from a furd guy on hos 3rd blower who hasn't left the 10s with a weight reduced 2 power adder gt100 on race brakes that's supposedely heavier than autodumb full weigh car with a ice take in the back.....figure that one out. Then there's mac......can't leave the 12s with a h/c 6.0 and was only 1sec slower with his bolt on 5gen than the one i had hands on. All that is factual ****.

All the 5gen guys think your car is a turd for what it is. They did say it is a very nice car. Does anyone here besides retards like islander and mac think you car runs good? A 383 4gen that runs 12.0~. Does thar sound like a great combo to anyone?
No. Everyone is different & not like you. Ok you call him dumb for buying a little PC. I say you're dumb that it took you a 15+ year project to touch a ten. No matter anything else he is faster than you. His choice I guess lol.

Maybe they eff with your lying *** how they should. Also it's not them that tell me my car runs good. I do appreciate it. On line people don't usually talk well about my car. It's people that experience it in real life. Don't understand what you want me to figure out. I've been cool with islander for awhile now. I like both his furds. Mac is cool. How fast someones car is at the track has nothing to do with how the person is. There's people who think they have fast cars that are complete *** wipes. Look at you! Least mac tells the troof & no lies like you hiding behind the keyboard.

Well this is getting cool. The only 5gen I've ran is amag who claims to be the fastest h/c in s.fla. I'll run again if want. This time we go from 40-45 & see what happens. Who is saying this & who is they? Again it's not islander & mac. It's people in real life. A combo that did not have one hint of running fast at the track put into it. Guess what? It's doesn't turn good track times.

You can't even read a time slip more than the 1/4 et & mph. Lol.

Originally Posted by ZoomerZ28
No he didn't barely beat me. He drug my ****. It's ok. No one knows more about it than Carlose & me.

Old 01-24-2019 | 07:23 PM
Teching In

Red&furious new account? Lol
Old 01-24-2019 | 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Rick doesn't care about 1/4. He wanted something that can do highway pulls. I don't see many bolt on LS1 bolt on cars hanging with that car in street fight especially duking it out on 95. South Florida air most of the year sucks. So MPH can be misleading comparing to up there in NE. I lost 2MPH with 3 of my cars and my air in Central Florida is better than his. His car is way undergeared and he knows it. Again he doesn't care about 1/4 mile times or racing. That car with some gear,suspension and wr(its heavy as hell) would blast any n/a Coyote down there on the street.

Hio, an LT1 bottom end can't compete with 15-17 Coyote bottom end in terms of boosting the day lights out of it. I think Poppa and Ultra would even agree
Lol. We met a lil while ago so maybe I was wrong. Lol.

Have thought about making my car turn better track times. It just comes to conflict with how my car runs on the street. And I don't want to chop it up to make it lighter. I love the track & drag racing. It's just the line of changing to get better times slip a couple times a year. Or be happier with the car on the street the rest of the time with slow time slips.
Old 01-24-2019 | 07:52 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Woahhhhhh the anger is real bro. LMAO. You doing a great pumping this up from the sideline like you did DB. Iosef said last week I believe that he's dealing with some potential head lifting issues. No one is dodging no one, you old hag.

Keep it up. We know you're more like a chihuahua than anyone here. Lots of bark online and at the track meet you were a very well behaved and well mannered little girl.
actully i wasn't. Gave sw a hard time quite a bit and told Ty he was gonna get drug bad the night before.

these 2 posts in a row by you might indicate a little over excitement on your part.

Oh my, Hiollary says an LT1 bottom end is stronger than a coyote and a coyote requires more boost for same power. Someone come look at this!!! LOL
Those are facts
Originally Posted by ZoomerZ28
This very true also

Don't be making excuses for soslo mmmmm. Your h/c car would drag him.....which is sad for a 383.

Lt bottom end is as strong or stronger than a ls3.....of which is stronger than a coyote. Erryone knows a coyote will need sleeves for serious power. A ls3 or lt won't.....a little extra ring gap is all. Lt4 sbe has even seen 1700crank hp. So no.....the coyote is not as strong as the lt platform.
No. Everyone is different & not like you. Ok you call him dumb for buying a little PC. I say you're dumb that it took you a 15+ year project to touch a ten. No matter anything else he is faster than you. His choice I guess lol.

Maybe they eff with your lying *** how they should. Also it's not them that tell me my car runs good. I do appreciate it. On line people don't usually talk well about my car. It's people that experience it in real life. Don't understand what you want me to figure out. I've been cool with islander for awhile now. I like both his furds. Mac is cool. How fast someones car is at the track has nothing to do with how the person is. There's people who think they have fast cars that are complete *** wipes. Look at you! Least mac tells the troof & no lies like you hiding behind the keyboard.

Well this is getting cool. The only 5gen I've ran is amag who claims to be the fastest h/c in s.fla. I'll run again if want. This time we go from 40-45 & see what happens. Who is saying this & who is they? Again it's not islander & mac. It's people in real life. A combo that did not have one hint of running fast at the track put into it. Guess what? It's doesn't turn good track times.

You can't even read a time slip more than the 1/4 et & mph. Lol.

No he didn't barely beat me. He drug my ****. It's ok. No one knows more about it than Carlose & me.
Lol. We met a lil while ago so maybe I was wrong. Lol.

Have thought about making my car turn better track times. It just comes to conflict with how my car runs on the street. And I don't want to chop it up to make it lighter. I love the track & drag racing. It's just the line of changing to get better times slip a couple times a year. Or be happier with the car on the street the rest of the time with slow time slips.
so you think better et's at the track will conflict with how your car runs on the street......lol....ok.

All the while you get outran by cars that hasn't trapped as much as you have on roll races.......good call dumbass
Old 01-24-2019 | 07:58 PM
Teching In

actully i wasn't. Gave sw a hard time quite a bit and told Ty he was gonna get drug bad the night before.

these 2 posts in a row by you might indicate a little over excitement on your part.

Those are facts
You seem to confuse the LT1 and LT4. LT1 needs forge internals at 700 or maybe a bit above that. Thats why most of their boost kits are around 7 to 8 psi and put down 550-600whp.

Every since Iosef came out with his setup your nipples have been hard, mentioning every chance you get. No one is excited about anything. You made a post with bitch, ***** and **** in every other word. You are the one that is a little overly excited....and triggered.
Old 01-24-2019 | 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

so you think better et's at the track will conflict with how your car runs on the street......lol....ok.

All the while you get outran by cars that hasn't trapped as much as you have on roll races.......good call dumbass
Try to keep it simple for you. Changing rear gears will give me a whole new rpm/speed/gear ratio. There will be more shifting & probably a loss in gas mileage. First gear would be useless(for racing) along with hard 1-2 shifts from traction loss. Sure it would grip at the track though. Duh

Someone say lets race. Hiho jumps for dem time slips. Lol. And which cars were these & what was date on time slip. You know they don't expire. Lol.
Old 01-24-2019 | 09:48 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Well they don't do they....you and your boyfriends act like they do.

I can't blame you for not wanting to shift as fucked up and weeble wobbling as your car looks when you shift.....good call idiot.

I can hook in first decently enough with a tire on it and i accelerate harder than you. Maybe you need to work on you car some instead of making excuses for it.
Old 01-25-2019 | 02:11 AM
TECH Regular

You seem to confuse the LT1 and LT4. LT1 needs forge internals at 700 or maybe a bit above that. Thats why most of their boost kits are around 7 to 8 psi and put down 550-600whp.

Every since Iosef came out with his setup your nipples have been hard, mentioning every chance you get. No one is excited about anything. You made a post with bitch, ***** and **** in every other word. You are the one that is a little overly excited....and triggered.
Lack of fueling and ring gap is what kills the lt1 . Other than that they are great motors you can make more NA safety than with just boost . They can runs 9s heads/cam and we are just now seeing aftermarket heads for them 😎